Week 5: Different B choice each day
Week 6: A new recipe once a day
Week 7: Have fish 4 times this week
Week 8: 30 mins BM each day
Week 9: Complete a food diary
Week 10: Change eating plan for at least 3 days
Week 11: Increase Super Free foods to half instead of 1/3rd
Week 12: 7 Days, 7 Speed Foods, 7 Syns

I have just worked out that exactly 12 weeks today is my holiday and so I just wondered if anyone would be up the challenge???

Last edited:
Hi Lucylu,
I'll be in that with you. I joined last week, weigh-in tomorrow, but need something to encourage me! I'm also computer illiterate, so forgive me if it takes a while for replies or posts!x

Oooo good luck for weigh in tomorrow!

I might text my consultant for a copy of the challenge she was reading last week!!

Have you done SW before?

Years ago, after my first son was born (he's 23 soon!) and I did really well on it with Jane Fonda video every day too! Oh, how old am I?!!
I've tried WW as well, but really didn't enjoy it to be honest. This EE doesn't even seem like a diet! Still need to be convinced by the scales. My other half says I can only last 2 weeks so I have to prove him wrong!x

Our sw consultant just posted that on our fb group will see if I can get it on here. I would be up for doing it. Have been on sw just over a year now but need something new to kick me up the bum x

sw 12 week challenge.jpg

This the one?

Years ago, after my first son was born (he's 23 soon!) and I did really well on it with Jane Fonda video every day too! Oh, how old am I?!!
I've tried WW as well, but really didn't enjoy it to be honest. This EE doesn't even seem like a diet! Still need to be convinced by the scales. My other half says I can only last 2 weeks so I have to prove him wrong!x

Aha thats because its not 'a diet', its a healthy eating plan :)

Defo prove him wrong though!!!!

They are a challenge lol. I have a recipe for scan bran cheese straws somewhere they are ok will try and find it x

Opposite here, I have to be in the mood for it but hubby loves it so I just hope that week falls on when he's not working nights!

Going to read my books when little one goes to bed!

At class last wed's my consultant read out a 12 week challenge, here it is:

Week 1: Read all your books from cover to cover
Week 2: 5 Scan Bran & 3 Glasses of water each day
Week 3: Bowl of syn free soup each day
Week 4: 40 Speed foods a day
Week 5: Different B choice each day
Week 6: A new recipe once a day
Week 7: Have fish 4 times this week
Week 8: 30 mins BM each day
Week 9: Complete a food diary
Week 10: Change eating plan for at least 3 days
Week 11: Increase Super Free foods to half instead of 1/3rd
Week 12: 7 Days, 7 Speed Foods, 7 Syns

I have just worked out that exactly 12 weeks today is my holiday and so I just wondered if anyone would be up the challenge???

Week 1 complete! Weigh in tomorrow so I will be buying some cardboard ;-)

This sounds a good challenge for me to join in with I want this to be the last 12 week package I buy and to be at target by the end of it so I will dig out my books tonight and start reading! My weigh in is on a Monday.
You can get scan bran at holland and Barrett as well any ideas how many pieces in 1 packet?

Back