12 week wedding weight loss

thanks every1

well today went fine as i suspected no headaches and i feel really full from my previous days food fest, feeling really positive and looking forward to being a nice slim bride , ive bought my dress already so am abit worried about how much its gonna have to be taken in lol well lets hope that is a problem i will face .

Hi "nofittybride" I've read your diary and completely agree with you on most things, I started today and I have say I am struggling!! I had vanilla shake which was rank, salty and creamy as you say. I added sweetner but I have to say I couldn't finish it all. The for dinner I had mushroom, I added peper and salt but it had the same taste as the vailla shake, creamy and sickly. I am trying to stay positive but only on day one I am struggling.

I am 164lbs and wan to get to 130 lbs so I think we have roughly the same amount to lose!!

Good luck and i will keep an eye out for your next installment :)

hello t25tasha

its nice having someone with the same stats as ones self so we can compare, yes the shakes leave alot to be desired i mean for 200 cals youd think they could of improved them slightly taste wise lol
but rather than seeing them as any kind of subtitute its better to see them as medicine,medicine to keep us healthy whilst we fast.

DAY 2

well its day 2 and as suspected this will not be to bad, my bad days tend to be day 3-5 this is when i have to give myself a massive talking to, i have found writing down my feelings very helpfull i normally wouldnt do stuff like that but think when your doing something so mentally challenging as this its good to give yourself some therapy.

i dont know about anyone else but anytime ive been on a severly restricted diet i become very tearful for the first week or 2,i think about all the trouble my weight and eating have caused me and i feel like such a failure, i know like always these feeling will come around day 3 for me but this time rather than allowing negative thoughts to fester im going to challenge every negative with a positive. so every time i think "your never going to do it your not strong enough " or even if you get thin your still gonna be a flabby mess" <that 1 i get alot lol im gonna think actually i am strong ive lost 3st9 pounds already ive exercised 5 days a week at the gym for a year how dare you say your not strong , as for the flabby one im just gonna say i would rather be thin and flabby than fat and flabby :)

hello berryred yes we are hope both our exante journeys go smoothly!

day 3

well today is day three and im happy to report NO HEADACHES ,NO CRAVINGS NOTHING! i can honestly say its a miracle ive not had 1 symptom i was fearing the 3rd day headache so much but nothing wow! i think im so determined my mind is overtaking my biology lol
ive even been to the gym every day this week! im just hoping it continues this way . ive not had any major cravings just mild ,when i do have them i just imagine myself on my wedding day and there all gone . im just so thankful to god for making these three days so easy for me and praying that he helps me for the other 59.

as for the shakes i have a strict routine going now i have my first at 8.30am my secound at 12 then my 3rd at 5pm ,no matter what im doing i have my shaker and sachet ready.

hope everyones staying strong and having as easier time as i currently am

good luck

day4

well its day 4 on exante and im pleased to say everything is going well. no major cravings or headaches all pretty mild. have been to the loo but it was like giving birth lol. do have a bit of tummy pain but nothing i cant cope with have had a sneek peek at scales but will reveal my weight loss on monday.

Well done, glad it's going so well for you.

I know what you mean on the toilet front - I'm now taking movicol every couple of days and to be honest it does seem to be working.

thanks x-katie-x i might have to get some of that if things dont improve on that front!

day 5

today has been fine went to the gym did feel a bit weak whilst there but i guess that is to be expected,still have funny tummy pain sometimes but hoping that will go when my tummy gets used to the shakes.
my biggest problem today has been nusea i keep get really morning sickness type symptoms (dont worry im not preggers lol) its just the nusea from the feeling empty all the time im wondering if anyone else has this ,apart from that i have been fine ,its been easier than i ever imagined though i still find the shakes revolting i just glug them down as quick as possible and have a huge glass of water after them so i dont taste the disgustingnes lol

hope your all staying strong xxxx

Hi Nofattybride, I've been reading your posts and think you are doing well. It's day 4 for me today and i'm really worried as I've just finished a choc orange bar and I ENJOYED it! Now that has to be quite sad, I'm like you with the shakes, just chug them down and then drink water quickly. I've only tried the mushroom soup and hated it, so I'm a little bit wary about trying the tomato and basil and the veg, fingers crossed I manage to get them down me.
I've got a problem tomorrow as I'm going to a lunch function, set menu, and will have to eat 'real' food, the problem is that I don't want the people I'm going to be with to know I'm doing a VLCD, they would just give me a really hard time. I think I'm going to have to eat as few carbs as possible and not stress about it, I know it will affect my weight loss but it can't be helped. Good luck with the nausea and Movicol, lol.

Dippy, you could try sticking to low carb and if any one comments on lack of eating say you've got toothache. It's amazing how many times i've had 'toothache' since i started Exante as hardly anyone in the real world knows i'm doing it.

Good luck :)

Nofattybride, your doing really well, stick with it and i'm sure you'll look amazing on your big day. Good luck :)

I've just had an e-mail saying my packs are not being delivered until Monday. I've only got soups left and bars, absolutely hate the mushroom, haven't tried the others yet, will be having one tonight. I'm going to try the tomato and basil with lots of herbs and spices added. Does anyone know if it will affect things too much if I have Slimfast instead until the shakes arrive?

Chances are Slimfast will knock you out of ketosis and certainly wont help with cravings so I wouldnt recommend it.

Sorry to be a pain, so I would be better having 2 bars 1 day then rather than Slimfast? I've got 4 bars left and 3 soups not counting the mushroom, for tomorrow and Sunday. I thought bar tomorrow morning, out for that lunch and then soup in the evening, Sunday I could have bar, soup, bar. do you think that would be best and soup for breakfast Monday - eugh, but never mind, that is WI night, and worth it to lose the weight.

Apparently 2 bars can knock you out of ketosis as well coz they are higher in carbs.

To be honest Id be inclined to do WS for a couple of days if I was in your position. A bar, soup for lunch and a high protein meal just until your packs come.

Ah, I never thought of actually eating food, thanks for that. I'll stick to protein with no carbs and cross my fingers, thank you for your help.

thanks every1!

day 6
its gone really well so far glad to say ive not really had any symptoms, just got a bit of a sweet taste in my mouth which i think may be the ketosis. still going strong cant wait to get to a week and tell you all my weight loss!

good luck every 1

Good luck with your weigh in - guess it must be tomorrow?

1st weight in !

well im happy to report my weight today is 11st6 woopeee
that means ive lost 8 pounds :)
thats a good 1st result even though i know its mainly water its nice being in the mid 11s im just hoping i see the 10s in the next 2 weeks

good luck every1

cant seem to update my ticker as i forgot my code can anyone help?

Back