12 weeks - 5 stone lighter

Still feeling a bit miserable. But been on it :) so hopefully on thur ill have some sort of scale related reward lol!! Xx

I'm sure you will get the results that you deserve at your wi.

Have you had any non scale victories to keep you going?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

Hi there.

It's so easily done. The only thing I can say is to get back on it and draw a line under it.

Learn from it. I recently had a two day blip when I did exactly the same. My consultant is away for 3 weeks so I'm not being weighed officially but I was a bit out of control and made me realise that I could so easily put the whole thing on again but I just got back on it and moved on.

Hope that helps. Just think about the way you feel when you lose each week. That 4 lb will be off before next week as long as you are focused and 100% again.

Good luck.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

Hi!!!! God u need to become a consultant!!! Lol.. ur reply made me feel so much better... believe it or not!!! I really appreciate ur time and effort in replying to me as every bit of support is great... I have had a rubbish night... not diet wise... someone very close to my heart said some very horrible things... one of them was fat b******!!! So I just feel very down.. been up all night and it's now 4am and I'm still up... just shocking how someone so close to me who knows how I feel about my body after having my daughter can say such words... which I have never heard in my life from anyone.. anyways that's got nothing to do with this lol... but yes caz thanks again and so far 100% xxx

Aww. I hope I did help!

If someone was saying nasty things it would make me more determined to lose the weight!

I hope your doing it for yourself as well though!

Aww. I hope I did help!

If someone was saying nasty things it would make me more determined to lose the weight!

I hope your doing it for yourself as well though!

Yes caz it has made me more determined thn ever!!! I am doing it for myself mainly but also because of digs about my weight from family and friends!!!! Also I have a 18month old beautiful daughter and I want to set an example for her and change my eating habits... I used to eat junk and takeawayeveryday of the week!!! Now I want to lose and maintain a healthy diet and have a nice treat meal once a week.. so need to focus and make the change... which everyone else around me believes I can't do!!!! But with your help and everyone else's help on minimins and my willpower I'm sure I can do it!!! You are a true inspiration for me... thank you x

I'm glad it's made you more determined.

What better way to do it than for your baby girl!

I know the feeling I've tried and failed at so many other diets that I do wonder if people think. "Here she goes again, how long will this one last" but to he'll with them if they do. I'm over half way there. I want to see it to the end.

Caz
that is brilliant. I hope that I have your will power and ( she whispers) I've found it ok up to now. I did only start on Monday but not had any slip ups yet and can't see why any should crop up fingers crossed.

Besneys

Thank you.

Just stay focused and you'll be fine.

Good luck!

Back