120 lbs lost since last year.

wow you look fab

New photos!

PhotoGrid_1352457467854.jpg

ForumRunner_20121109_113538.png

ForumRunner_20121109_113526.png

I love the blue dress

Tam Xx

Those photos are amazing! Your face is so different, you look years younger. The blue dress is absolutely gorgeous and I love reading your diary by the way, it should be in a magazine or you should write a book.

JMC said:
Those photos are amazing! Your face is so different, you look years younger. The blue dress is absolutely gorgeous and I love reading your diary by the way, it should be in a magazine or you should write a book.

Thanks. I dont know if my mindless ranting is good enough for a magazine or book but thanks all the same.

It makes me wonder what people see on my dairy.

Tam Xx

Ive written about my weight loss journey so i thought id share it with you all

'I have struggled with weight since I was very young. As a child I was always told I was big boned and would grow out of it. With not learning how to eat properly as a child I struggled to maintain a level weight as a young adult. Once I left my parents home it got worse with eating take out and bad foods between classes and work. I soon met my husband and didn't think there was any need to worry about how fat it was. I was happy in my life I was married and have a lovely child what more could I want.

Soon I started to noticed my health was going down wards walking a 5 minute walk was not easy anymore and taking my son to a soft play was horrible I could barely fit on the equipment with him. In August of 2011 I decided it was time to take control of the problem and went to my doctor. We tried using orlistat and they worked, but by the new year I had developed gallstones. If I ate anything but rice or white fish I would end up in a dire pain that would send me to the casualty. So after looking all over for a replacement for food I found exante and decided it was worth a try because I was miserable.

After getting my first box and making it though my first week I went to see my Doctor who told me to go for it as I really didn't have many other choices for my health. I was so pleased after see how much i lost after that first month. It made me want to keep going. week after week the pounds just kept coming off to my amazement. During my journey I had to learn how to face all the issues I used to solve with a biscuit or chocolate bar. I tried to keep to total solution as much as possible, I actually struggled with adding food. Only eating three items a day was so easy. I was able to keep moving on with my life full of energy. I kept going until I finally had my gallbladder removed at the end of October 2012. In that time I have lost 140 pounds and will never look back again. I now have the tools to control my eating more than ever before.

The new me is amazing. I have energy to play with me boy and to live life with a smile on my face. Everyone says not about how thin I have become but how happy I look now.

I now post photos of me on my facebook and not just my child!'

Tam! I just spotted this thread when I popped in to post my own pics. Well done you! You've come such a long way and done such a fantastic job. You should be very proud of yourself. Love the most recent pics, you little poser you ;)

amazing! well done

Well done. : D

A thinspiration! Making what seems the impossible, totally possible! Thanks for sharing ;)

Back