128lbs and 'overweight'

This is quite difficult for me to deal with as it is the heaviest I've ever been. :( At 5' I've remained a steady weight at 119lbs for years.

I dropped wight over a period of two weeks to 105lbs but I was ill at the time.

I am happy with my overall shape but my stomach is my issue. I could pass for 4 months pregnant
7258795-young-woman-four-months-pregnant-holding-her-belly.jpg

While I was ill my stomach went down.

I go to the gym regularly but have found it boring. I do not want to start a diet in the regimented sense of the word. I will decrease calorie intake.

I'm just at a loss.

I also carry weight in my stomach.... Assuming that pic is off u.... I'm not gona lie- U do look pregnant- have u spoken to dr about it- as u may have an intolerance to something, or cyst or something- not trying to worry u, just that u look slim everywhere else- I'm more wondering about intolerance cos u sed it went down when u were ill

That is a pregnancy bump of about a 7 month baby :) from a stock photo. It's got a watermark on it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I also carry weight in my stomach.... Assuming that pic is off u.... I'm not gona lie- U do look pregnant- have u spoken to dr about it- as u may have an intolerance to something, or cyst or something- not trying to worry u, just that u look slim everywhere else- I'm more wondering about intolerance cos u sed it went down when u were ill

That photo is not of me. Apologies for the confusion.
That is a pregnancy bump of about a 7 month baby :) from a stock photo. It's got a watermark on it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Google said 4 months. Oops

There is not a long before Christmas and I'm worried I will not be my ideal weight in time.

You dont like the gym? You find it boring? I am a personal trainer and even I find the gym boring!! Train outdoors or in your own home. Do HITT training and plenty of it. Do plenty of core stability exercises and you will lose weight and the bely in no time!

Work hard and you will lose it.

Ajefitness

Back