Hey pixie....good luck for tomorrow! Where abouts in Cornwall were you from? xx

Hi Pixie -- I hope it works out, you've done well this week.

MM

Thanks both :) .. Im going to have a look on my scales in the morning altho i have to say they fluctuate by 5 lbs daily! ... is this normal? ..

Pheonix i was born and raised in penzance :) or as i lovingly refer to it as "menspants" :) .. what about you ?

Ahh lovely....a bit further north i'm from St germans near Liskeard :) xx

Well :) .. just in from work,
I did have a sneaky weigh this morning on my own scales and it is looking good but wont cofirm until this evening when i see my CDC ..
Im a little excited! cant believe ive completed a whole week .. Day 8 ! ... woohoo roll on summer ! :)

Good luck for WI tonight hun x

Hey thanks Gemma :) and trash ...

I cant wait .. altho would rather it be this morning as you always weigh heavier in the night haha

Hoorraayy week 1 done and dusted. Pixiepiratess, surprisingly I got weighed this morning and when got home this evening, I was lighter:) strange but true.

Anyway I have lost 11lb, :):):) so, I'm made up with my 'big bad self':) :)
Hope you all have done well this week.
Bring on week 2.

Well done, thats a massive weight loss for week 1, all worth it xx :D

Good luck for weigh in - did you re-arrange or get the car after all ?

Well done Capp!!!! :D xx

Amazing loss Cap! Congrats!

Wow Capp great fab loss :) well done you x

Well done Capp that's an amazing loss for week 1.

Good luck for your w.i Pixie.

Have my first w.i tomorrow morn, fingers crossed. Will let you know.

Roll on week 2.

Wow congatdulations on your big weight loss Pixie.

I had my first w.i today and I have lost 8lbs & 4inches all over :D, i'm sooo pleased with myself because i had set myself a target of 7lbs.

Lets see what week 2 has in store for us...

Mel x

Awesome -- YoYoMEl! Made your target and then some! Whoooha!

MM

Thank you MinnieMel, i am sooo excited, and keeping my fingers crossed for next w.i :fingerscrossed:

YM x

Oh MM maybe you can help, how do i thank someone here, can't seem to find the button to click to thank some one for their post???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi YoYoMel --

There should be at the bottom of their post on the right hand side a "thumbs up" on a Thanks. You click on that --

MM

Back