133lbs to lose

Don't worry about the gain, it happens to us all at some point.
Your one busy lady, it made me tired just reading it.:D

Good luck with this week.

Hi Mad Muppet...

Sorry the scales didn't tell a good story this week... to be honest, I think sometimes that's a good thing... if every week we kept losing, we might become complacent and lose our resolve to reach our goals...

I'm sure this has giving you a push to keep going and get back on track...

You can and you will do it ;)

Roll on WI next week for a good result xx

How much did I panic then when i couldn't find your diary - too much!!

Sorry to hear of the gain, but as you're over it we won't dwell.

Singing again "it's a new dawn, it's a new day......"

Keep your chin up honey as you've been working really hard to reach your goals and we will help to get you there.

Haven't been around alot in the last week as need a kick up the bum myself. I, for one think you're amazing (as are you all), very inspirational and motivating.

Here's hoping that this is a much better week for you *big hugs*

FG xxx

Come on Mad Muppet, we all have a bad day/week/month (!) every now and again. What really matters is putting it behind you and getting back on track, which is why you WILL succeed because that is exactly what you are doing. Well done!

ooo this week is flying by and im running out of time to fit everything in lol

Well im still not completly back on track but not as bad as i was the end of last week, I have no excuse really but im just going to say this week has just been hectic and im all over the show feeling stressed out over boys and there new schools and all the things that need to be sorted before they go lol i know its ages away but im a person that needs everything sorted as much as soon as i know about things, my mums health is doing my head in at the moment, she has a hospital appointment tomorrow and im hoping that it will be the last one and we can all stop worrying as we have been doing the last few weeks, im away this weekend with the family and im just stressing over all the things i have to do round the house aswell as sorting money out for the weekend (nice surprise from hubby but after forking out for things for my sons prom money is pretty tight) and then all the things that we have to get sorted before we have friends come and stay again its 4 weeks away but im just going to be stressing for those next 4 weeks i soooo wish i wasnt like that i do stress over the silliest things at times but i just cant stop myself which then causes me to get angry with myself and then reach out for the food to then hate myself and so on i suppose that atleast i know why im eating just wish i could break the cycle hmmm will get there in the end.

So anyway this week hasnt been a great one and with going away the weekend i have resolved to try my best for the rest of the week and then come monday hit it hard im not down and out im doing this even if its a bit bumpy along the way i am not going to give in i may have chose the wrong foods this week but it does not mean i have to keep choosing them and (stamps foot)i am soooo not going to lol

Thank you for you support it has put a smile on my face tonight and given me the kick up the fat arse to stop wollowing and to accept the ups and downs that will happen and to get back on that road to slimville with you all behind me i know i can do it!

Thank you all hope you are all having a great week and the sun keeps shining :) xx

Aww hun, really not good for you all this stress, if your best friend or someone you really loved was getting really stressed like this think about how you could help them destress and then just do that for your wee self, hope all goes well at the hospital, focus on how much your hubby loves you and have a nice relaxing break with him.:)

Well said mspiggy :)

hope everything goes okay at hospital today madmuppet. Now...'breathe' ;)....take some time out today, even if its only half an hour and try to relax a wee bit. I relate to getting super organised for family events, holidays etc..but i usually end up super stressed much of the time and even in tears by the end of the 'organising'....but i am now learning to delegate, can someone give you hand with anything major that needs your attention in the coming days? Even get the children involved :)
have your weekend break, i too worry if i have enough money with me for all occasions, and if i haven't?..well, too bad, it can't be helped at that particular time, so just spend as wisely as poss....do things that don't involve a massive spend at the beginning of the break..then have a 'party' towards then end of it! Nice walks, or time together doing 'nothing' is a great cost cutter :)....enjoy, relax and allow someone else to worry about other things. Plenty of weeks until school starts, you'll be surprised how organised you are by then :)

..and when you are ready, put all that energy into a healthy eating plan and a little exercise...and you will not only be super organised you'll be super slim too! :)

enjoy your time away lovey..plenty of pampering and self indulgence..you deserve it :)

How are you today madmuppet? Looking forward to your time away i bet? Where are you going?

ooh i could do with a wee weekend break with hubby myself :)..mine of course, not yours!!! ha ha

have a lovely time :)

Thanks Girls

Well a dreadful day yesterday mums appointment wasnt till the afternoon and so what did i do all day till i heard from her yep you guessed it sat and ate anything and everything (all the kids club bars think there was 6 lefted and 4 packs of mini cheddars aswell as a big bowl of pasta) But the good news is my mum got the all clear from the big C WOOOO HOOOO am so relived a huge weight off my mind now.

Have decided that im just going to erase this week and Monday will be my restart that gives me 4 wks till our friend comes to stay and im thinking next week im going to do the whole week on shakes to get back into the stride of things it also gives me this weekend to lower the carb intake and just enjoy the family while we are away just hope the weather picks up as this rain isnt helping my mood lol.

Have 1 hell of a busy day today need to completley blitz the place before tonight so that when i come home late sunday there is nothing to distract me or make me feel down its also my oldest school prom I am so proud of him and fear i may cry later on when he goes out looking all grown up (he's 11) just makes me wonder where on earth the time goes to its also made me realise how many more things we could have done together if i wasnt so fat:( this has only motivated me more to get as much off in these next 4 wks so i can truley enjoy Legoland with him he is growing up so fast im am lucky though that he loves to still spend time with me aswell as all his friends (wipes a tear away) oooo i so hope once he's in big school he stays the same I love him and his brother loads and am doing this for them as much as for myself they deserve a mum to be proud of .

Right all that said im of to dust of the hoover, clean the bathroom and kitchen and then to pack ready for our weekend away :)

Hope you all have a great weekend catch you all on monday xx

How are you today madmuppet? Looking forward to your time away i bet? Where are you going?

ooh i could do with a wee weekend break with hubby myself :)..mine of course, not yours!!! ha ha

have a lovely time :)

Hi Rose

Im not to bad today thank you, have lots to organised but am feeling better within myself (just wont think of everything consumed yesterday:rolleyes:)

We are of to the norfolk broads hopefully the weather will be kind to us and the boys havent any idea we are going so they will be surprised when we go later on tonight. Im looking forward to some family time without worring about mum like i have been for the last few weeks it feels like the clouds have lifted and that i can focus better now and then on monday restart all the hard work and give it my all again :)

Hope you have a great weekend xx

So very pleased for you madmuppet, what wonderful news for you and your mum, you all must be so relieved. :D

many people eat when anxious and worried, so don't worry about that! You have the right attitude, start anew on monday..and enjoy yourself on your weekend away. Norfolk broads looks lovely, maybe one day i'll actually visit!

Your son will always be your baby, it is a big thing for both of you when he starts big school. Once you seem him settled and happy, you will relax more... and never feel 'redundant'..although he is growing up, children always need their parents...and we will always worry about them. My eldest son is 22 and now lives and works in england, he is absolutely fine and has a good life, we keep in touch constantly, but i STILL worry about him :rolleyes:

i also do the whole 'can't go on holiday until the home is spotless and tidy' thing for us coming home...you are not alone! My family have been waiting for me, arms folded..whilst i make the beds etc before we leave on holiday :)

have a lovely weekend, enjoy yourself!

keep on going and just keep thinking of the moment you get weighed and have finally achieved what you set out to do x

Hi Mad Muppet...

Happy weekend to you xx

Delighted your mum got great news... such a relief... these little hurdles stop us taking things for granted don't they... :)

Also use this as a chance to push you on into your weight loss... being a healthy weight will make you healthier overall... and as you've just learnt, health is worth so much more than anything else :)

Have a lovely weekend xxx

So glad the news was good for your Mum and for you. Now enjoy the next few days on the Broads (hope the weather behaves) and like you say fresh start Monday. brilliant.

Morning all
Well its monday and weighed myself this morning and i have STS soooo pleased with this as was expecting a gain atleast it has given me more motivation that i can do this the thought of having gained and having more to lose was always in the back of my mind.

Had a Fab weekend my son had his prom friday and he looked sooo smart and grown-up i was soo proud of him picked him up afterwards and we went straight of to the caravan for the weekend, Saturday was spent on the beach in and out of the sea and then the amusments in the evening followed by a lovely long walk along the beach then on sunday again on the beach for the most part swimming, chillin, just not having a care in the world it was certainly needed after the last few weeks. The only down point is today and coping with sunburn across my shoulders must remember when making sure kids and hubby are covered in cream that they make sure i am covered aswell lol ooo which reminds me sat on the beach in shorts and a strappy top (well no one knew me) something i never ever do at home! The boys loved every minute and cant wait to go back in the holidays think its going to be the last week though as we have ours friends down at the beginning of august and need to save the money for legoland lol
Food over the weekend wasnt to bad did have a ice cream and some chips but out of all the things that they had about was rather pleasedwith not giving in to much.
Start of a new week and a more motivating mood off to peg the second lot of washing out then a quick hoover though before seeing my mum this afternoon :)

Keep up the great work you are all doing and have a great day xx

Well that's good news, at least it's not a gain. It happened to me last week and i am sure it will happen again at some point, it all evens out over the long term.:D

Hi MM...

Well done on being STS.... soooo much better than a gain ;)

Roll on next week xx

Well done on sts, same as me! :)

Sounds like a lovely weekend was had by all. I hope you have taken some pics of your son off to his first prom :)

yay for the strappy top and shorts, that's one of the things i am looking forward to doing!

Happy Tuesday MM...

Hope you're having a great day and keeping up the good work ;)

Well done MM, sounds like you did well generally on the food choices and avoided a gain! Excellent.

Back