133lbs to lose

Thanks Rose Im so pleased with how the weight loss is going :)

I've had my wii ever since they first came out, the kids use it for games and i have had moments when i use it for a few days here and there then leave it to gather dust for awhile but this time Im determined to use it every day Ive never done 8 days in a row before am shocked but happy they do get you up and moving Ive even ordered a new game called active which should be here by the weekend bargain half price on amazon,
Todays been a good day pottered about at home for abit then went and saw my mum for abit but didnt go the normal 5 minute walk took my new longer route which took me half a hour, up hill, downhill, and along the back fields was pleased with myself as got to me mums just as a down pour started needless to say took the short route home but its a start and just thought to myself every little is going to help :)

Hope everyones had a good day one step closer to the weekend and another day less on the diet xx

Hi everyone hope your all doing well on your weight loss goals :D

Its actually trying to be sunny today here hope it stays around for the weekend, Tonight i have to go to a wedding reception with my dad its one of his work mates wedding and as my mum is not well he asked me to go to keep him company :rolleyes: I sooooo dont want to go but he managed to make me feel bad if i didnt say yes :( Im not worried about food or drink as im just going to stick to diet coke and pass the nibbles on lol but i would rather just be at home it also messes up my routine for the wii fit i know im going to get it done this afternoon so i wont miss it out but i have found i like it in the early evening while hubby sits on the pc it just feels right and now i have to make the effort tofit it in sometime before i get the kids from school shouldnt moan really but its only cos i dont want to go out later. I need to find something to wear and am already feeling like im going to stick out like a sore thumb grrr if only it was next year lol

Well anyway just a quick moan am now going to go do my wii fit before i find a excuse not to :) oooo and my new game will be here tomorrow hope i like it

xx

Hope everyones having a good weekend :)

Well last night wasnt to bad except didnt get home till late ugg overall not as bad as expected 3 diet cokes all night and passed on all the food even the reallly yummy looking cake :D
Got my new game for the wii today Active 2, it took abit of time to set up had to sync the heart moniter and leg sensor lol but i think its great im doing the 90day challende on it which means i have to do 4 workouts a week thought i would still carry on with my normally wii fit but add this in aswell every other day took abit longer then i wanted but think next time it should be smoother as i wont have to watch all the intros and things and just get down to it, loving the fact there is more step routines and dance things todo on it, more of a intense workout compared to wii fit was majorly sweaty afterwards but im only counting that as a good thing :)

Food wise i havent been to bad today but when i got up did have 2 scrabbled eggs for breakfast, lunch was 4 crackerbreads and a apple and then for dinner i had a nice leafy salad.

Really fancy some digestive biscuits now though :rolleyes: thankfully there is none in the house and im resisting the urge to go to the shop and get some (well so far anyway)

Hope everyone has a great evening xx

Well thats the weekend nearly over :rolleyes:
Have had a great day had a nice lay in then a preety chilled morning, boys were all busy either out or playing so got another work out done on the Active 2 before doing my normal Wii fit routine was really pleased with myself, The active 2 game is a much better work out i feel mainly as im sweating much more and i like to see my heart rate and things at the end but i feel i still have to do my wii fit one aswell lol nothing wrong with that though :D
Food today well as i was up late had a apple for breakfast and some cottage cheese, lunch was crakerbreads and then for tea had a lovely salad with a small chicken breast all the boys then had some rather scrummy looking raspberry pavlova ice cream :cry: I didnt even lick the spoon just filled my glass of water had played a game on the pc cant believe that i didnt even look at it and want it :)
Weigh in tomorrow guys hope everyones had a great weekend and we all get the losses we deserve in the morning :) xx

Morning everyone

Well it looks like its going to be a lovely day if not alittle to hot for my likeing lol

Just a quick entry this morning just weighed myself and Ive lost 6lbs :D thats a stone in a week and a half OMG :eek: to say im pleased is a understatement :D:D:D

It just goes to show what stopping the chocolate and starting the exercise and healthy eating does

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck with all of those weighing in today xx

That is amazing, well done you! You are doing so well.

Thanks Barb your doing great aswell :)

Well today has been sooooooo hot did my weekly shop lots of nice healthy food again :eek: and have completed both my wii fit and my active 2 routine my god havent sweated so much in ages lol am still feeling rather chuffed with myself and optimistic that this time i truely will get there :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a cooler evening lol xx

Great another 6 lbs, well done.:D
Thanks Tech im so pleased just hope the weight loss goes on like this for as long as possible lol

Another Hot and humid day today there is just no air about :sigh:

Have had abit of a lazy day not really done much food so far has been 2 apples a packet of weight watchers cookies (snack size) some chicken breast on crackerbread its TOTM and im not hungrey at all but could quite happily munch on anything but im not going to :D

Just my wii fit to do later on its my rest day for active 2 back to that tomorrow, i might even attempt to do my shread dvd at the weekend and see how i go with that this time the last time i watched it the 1st night did it the 2nd night and died the 3rd night but im hoping that as ive been exercising for the last 2weeks that i might be able to cope doing it :rolleyes: must get the fan down out of the loft though so i dont over heat lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Morning all

Forgive me fellow slimmers for i have sinned :( not majorly but grrr yesterday could have eaten everything 1st day of TOTM and just felt ugg things consumed 2 packets of WW mini cookies, countless slices of chicken and then ham, vanilla yogurt, big healthy salad a whole packet of xtra strong mints 3 apples some flatbread crackers 1 whole pot of cottage cheese eeek woke up this morning just feeling bloated and uggg determined to get back into routine today and not raid the cold meats i really did have loads i know what i did eat wasnt overly bad but really do feel crappy today. One of the reasons i think was hubby was watching a film when i normally do my wii fit and i was just stressing that i should be doing it so for the next hour just grazed in the kitchen on chicken and ham and cookies lol could have sat and watched said film but oh no not me got all stressed over something so silly and pigged out on cold meat doh! Did do wii fit afterwards and even managed to do the extra long jogging part just to make myself feel better about the consumed meat ;)

Today i'm feeling bloated but in a better mood AM NOT going to fail or give in can tell its a fortnight now just need to keep telling myself i can do it!

Finally we had rain last night and it might be hot still today but its not all muggy ooo and hubby got the fan out yay.

xx

well after saying all that this morning ive come in this afternoon and ate 3 slim fast bars (last time im having them in house) 2 custard creams and 2 mint penguin bars cant even say i enjoyed any of it have just finished busting my fat arse on the wii fit and active 2 may even attempt to do the shread dvd later am so pissed off with myself grrr nothing else except water is going to pass my lips today really need to get back the mood i had this morning not sure where it vanished to on the plus side i have no slim fast bars lefted and now know not to buy more then 1 at a time due to scoffing them all at once where has my motivation gone its still here some where but im defo in self sabatage mood at the mo grrrr :(

Must snap out of it I CAN AND WILL LOSE WEIGHT

off to clean the kitchen better put a lock on the fridge just in case ;)

Last edited:
Yep you can do it, just put it down to a bad couple of days and move on. TOTM certainly doesn't help either, but unfortunately not alot any of us can do about that :)

Chin up and keep smiling.

FG xx

Yep you can do it, just put it down to a bad couple of days and move on. TOTM certainly doesn't help either, but unfortunately not alot any of us can do about that :)

Chin up and keep smiling.

FG xx
Thanks FG just a blimp in the week lol should pass by the weekend i hope :)

Well another day and another gallon of water :rolleyes: Managed to do my wii fit and active 2 yesterday even did extra on the active 2 to make myself feel better and hopefully repair some of the damage ;)

I have my youngest at home today due to the strikes but my oldest has to go lol bless him, plans for today get my wii fit done this morning so i can enjoy some time with youngest not sure what we are going to do yet may start sorting his bedroom out but then again might just take him to the park forawhile and just enjoy having him by himself :) food wise im going to be good having youngest at home helps as i wont feel like munching anything naughty where he can see me lol.

Feeling good just hop it stays that way today lol xx

:cry: am struggling and just dont know why im feeling like this :( am just feeling as fat as ever and that things are pointless want to go and some peanut butter on toast and not feel like i shouldnt lol infact could probably eat everything going am soooo hoping that its just because its TOTM but keep wondering if im using that as a excuse orthough before i would just eat for no reason aswell could quite easily sit and cry tonight :( nothings happened and i just dont understand why im feeling so low grrrr i was doing so well aswell and just feel like im messing it all up :sigh: oh well now thats off my chest im off to find some motivation from you guys :)

{{hugs}} madmuppet :)

We all get days like this, believe me! Try to get your mind back to where it was when you made the decision to join us all on here and lose some weight. Remember, that motivated feeling?..and the feeing that this time would be THE time when you would be successful?..and the feeling of wanting to be healthier and to look a little differently?
Spend at least 5 mins with all those thoughts in your mind, now think how unhappy and upset you will feel and how cross you will feel with yourself...if you give up when you are doing so well?

I used to think totm hunger was a myth...but no longer!!!!...at my recent totm's i have been so hungry and was craving all sort of weird and wonderful treats and calorific treats..it was almost unbearable, i had to force myself to do some of the activities I advice others to do!..bubble bath, pampering session, long walk, early night, painting nails, watching weight loss programmes, etc etc.
Itis not always easy lovey, and the whole thing plays havoc with our minds and emotions at times, it can be a struggle, and you are not alone! :)
If you really are so hungry that you can't concentrate, then compromise, have some toast with a topping like beans, or a poached egg, some cereal, or a huge fruit salad, some cream crackers with low fat cheese, or crispbread and tuna etc etc...or have a meal, then at next official meal time, cut back to a smaller portion, or a snack and fruit...it should all even itself out and you will have coped with the hunger and done no harm :)...just don't reach for the biscuit or cake tin!!!! lol

Come on, we can do this together..hang on in there, I am here to support you along the way :) x

Thanks Rose :)

Ive had a tough couple of days emotion wise way to much going on with family and think it all got to much so yesterday and today i have just chilled havent done to badly food wise but nowhere near as good as i had been and have lacked on the water intake :( but im over it have my oldest boys footie tournament tomorrow so will be out for the day taking a packed lunch full of all good goodies lol then monday its back to what i had been doing dont care if on monday i have put weight on or not as thats the way this is going to go i need to learn that i can have a bad day/s and get back on it and not throw it all away im still here and im going to this!

Will catch up with all your diarys tomorrow/monday am off to chill witha film
Big thanks for all your support peeps it means alot right now :) hope your all having a good weekend xx

Positive attitude madmuppet, well done!!!! :)

good luck for the coming days, and don't ever be hard on yourself, weight on, weight off, sts...no big deal, just take each day as it comes and deal with it the way you want to! Emotion affects our eating habits, so don't despair! x

Sorry you have been feeling so low. Have you tried evening primrose oil, I can't speak from experience but I have read that it helps with the symptoms of totm.

Chin up girl, tomorrow is another week. Best of luck.:D

Morning all thanks for all your words of motivation :)

Weigh in yesterday +3lbs oh well im over it already lol was expecting worst but there you go

still need to catch up with you all this week is just so hectic my oldest boys going to high school september and youngest to junior school and this week they are meeting their new teachers and theres meetings here there and everywhere aswell as my oldest's prom on friday and then we are away for the weekend oooo its all go :)

Im back on it today yesterday wasnt to bad except ended up having bread again so i am back to cutting that out and low carbs again think the weekend is going to be a bit hit and miss but im prepared for that im not going to be so hard on myself as it sort of puts me out of the swing of things and hard to get back, 1 day at a time it is :)

Motivation for the week we have a friend coming to stay in 4 weeks time and would be great to get a stone gone before then havent seen them since easter and we going to go legoland eeek rides really dont want to e stressing about fitting the chairs on them onwards and downwards (weight wise) hope everyone has a great day xx

oh you're a busy busy bee Madmuppet :) you'll be shredding lbs just with all the running around!

Good motivation for your friends visit AND legoland...you can do this..and you'll be a stone lighter and slipping into those ride seats no probs :)

Back