134kkg. The countdown begins!!!

I use of those electric wand blenders to do my shake, they are really cheap too in Tesco, about £4 for the Tesco own brand one, could you buy yourself one of those and leave it at work with a plastic jug? it will make very quick work of blending the shake with not a lump in sight.

I use of those electric wand blenders to do my shake, they are really cheap too in Tesco, about £4 for the Tesco own brand one, could you buy yourself one of those and leave it at work with a plastic jug? it will make very quick work of blending the shake with not a lump in sight.

Hi Arum!!! Thanks, that's a cool suggestion! I'll try it out.

I'm no longer morbidly obese. I could cry.:0clapper:

So....now to exit the 120's. My next milestone is to hit 119kg.

When will this be? Hopefully before the end of September, Let's go there!!!

I found myself cruising round the other threads today. I came across the JUDD diet. It sounds wonderful, I mean...the last time I lost weight, I actually did a modified sort of JUDD and was able to keep the weight off for almost a year! (Then the babies started coming: the doctors warned me to eat and stop starving myself and poor baby - I wasn't gaining any weight!!! and here i am 5yrs later and 9 stone...sorry now 7.5 stone :D overweight, ho hum) I just didn't know it had a fancy name. Anyway, CWP seems to be working pretty well for me, but it obviously isn't for the long haul. Since I'm thru with babies (Thank God!!!) I think I'll adopt JUDD for a maintenance strategy once I hit my target weight. What do you think?

Juddd is similar to what im doing and I think it could well be a long term plan to keep weight off. The fasting days were a bit difficult to start with as I was getting a bit dizzy, but I breeze through them now. If you can do it, I think its a great idea! It certainly suits me anyway and knowing I only have to fast for 1 day then I get to eat whatever the next is a really good way to go with a diet plan and a long term maint plan.

Oh! Wow! That's cool, Arum. So it really works, right? What's the max calorie limit for both the down and up days, and are they consecutive days? I'm really interested in this, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't know much about juddd as such, except that it is a form of intermittent fasting which is what Im doing. My fasting days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and I have a meal replacement for lunchtime and a salad of around 200 cals or so for dinner. I guess I could just have 2 meal replacements for the day instead, but it keeps hubby happy if he sees me eating something lol. On the eating days I have up to 1500 cals, and as we are away at the moment we eat out at one of the local restaurants on my eating days but choosing healthier options, but I do have a glass of wine though. Lunchtime is a small baguette filled with ham and salad or some such thing and breakfast is generally some fruit usually a large piece of melon. It definitely works, it did take some getting used to but now that im in the swing of it I find it difficult to overeat on my eating days as im just not so hungry anymore and even a small amount of food fills me up.

You should definitely consider this form of dieting once you have lost enough on Cambridge, as it will ease you out of total solution dieting and help you avoid the rebound weight gain you get from vlcd's, and if it suits you then you could do it ongoing for maintenance.

Thanks Arum, I'm really motivated! I'm sure I could do that. However, I'm currently at a low, the "weekend low" if I may call it, what with the cooking cleaning kids etc etc and not being able to eat all the tasty smelling stuff, pah. It's all good, so I come around here for inspiration in times like this. At least, the weight is beginning to show, just a little bit, but it's so slow! Don't mind me, I'm sure 10kg off in 1 month is anything but slow! It's just that there's still so much more to lose, and I'm a compliment junkie....Im yet to be complimented by a stranger, only those who know I'm on Cambridge and they don't count :p heh hehe :D. I took a few days off work to rest and gym a bit- hope to see a bit more improvement in the coming week! Ta ta!

Why doesn't the ticker update? I want to see my 11kg weight loss as I type :p Yeah yeah, if nobody compliments me, I will compliment myself, hehehe. 11kg down and counting. Phew!!! 40-something kg to lose doesn't look as bad as 50-something now, does it? :D

That's the good side. Now the cons....;)

I'm yet to significantly shift dress size :(. However, my present wardrobe is looking much better on me. What does that mean? It means I've been looking like a squashed tomato in my own clothes for quite a while! Denial!!! Refusal to admit I had put on weight and simply squeezing on my stuff. So its now dawning on me how fat I had (have? naaa, I'm doing something abourrit lol) become over the years. I checked my old pregnancy card and my earliest weight entry was 118kg. I'm not even there yet, and I have lost 11kg!!! What was I thinking packing on the pounds!!!!!! When I put too bed I was 130kg. A whole 12kg weight gain. Then I put on another 5kg while breast feeding, grrrr, while y'alls were dropping the pounds!!!Meanwhile dear babyboy is 8months old now, and counting :p

Anywayzzzzzz, enough self bereftment. At least from here it can only get better, not worse and shucks, I still look damn hawt, wtf!!!

i went to the gym on Monday and the fitness instructor was so pleased to see me. He took me on low intensity cardio on the treadmill for 20 mins then 15 on the elliptical. Then he showed me how to skip for those days i cant make the gym then we did some toe-touching aerobics i.e waist bends, thigh squats (ouch) and ankle curls (???wtf???) then I hauled my happy but exhausted behind back to bed :D. On Tuesday I went for another 20 mins on the treadmill and 15 on the elliptical then I swam a billion laps in the pool and crashed in bed again. Dare say I spent the whole of Wednesday in bed with soreness and achings all over hahahahahahahaha. Talk about too much too soon? Hope I don't burn myself out, lol.

I'm aiming to do at least 10mins on the elliptical and another billion laps in the pool later today. I resume work tommora, so let me make the best of the break!

One of my buddies just joined cambridge!!! I'm pestering my CDC to please put us in the same blackberry group. My current group sucks balls with everyone generally slumbering away until someone chimes in with "I'm about to cheat" then everyone drops in with all sorts of reasons not to :D. hehehe. Then the silence starts all over again. Bah. Sometimes I pretend to cheat just to get everyone in the chat room, but its getting old. Are there any cambridge chat groups out there? add me! I'm fun! I promise! :D. Ok, before the I get the mod's on my case :D :D. My pin is on my profile, you can also pm me (y)

Remember the neighbor I told y'all about? I discovered she has ditched Cambridge :(. I met her at a function over the weekend stuffing her face, and I bumped into her hauling groceries from her car the other day, mostly smoothie-fodder i.e oranges, banana's, pineapples, watermelons e.t.c. I'm on a fruit only diet, she says. Ah well. Anyway, it just proves how easy it is to derail. I just hope my willpower is strong enough to take me through the long haul!

Back at work and I look cool in my size 18 suit...

Gotcha!!!! :D just the top half, that is :D. Still quite a way to go before I can squeeze these phenomenal hips into an 18 bottom. I'm a comfortable 22 now. My 24's and 26's are hanging forlornly in my closet. Awwww, shucks. So, size 24 and size 26 suits for sale!!!

Come and get some :p...

so what to do about thunder thighs? cellulite? back of knee fat overhang? fat calves? tree trunk legs? in sort, gross un-sightly pins.... :D.

I need the info for a friend's mother's aunt's niece's uncle. :). Honest.

I'm so excited! My CDC asked me to send her my before and now pictures for our gala night coming up later this month! I was like its too early! She was like " just send em in, we'll also do another review later". :D I'm happy to know there is visible difference. Go me!

I'm looking cool as a cucumber sipping my bottled water and wearing my size 20 jeans lol!

Let me tell the story of my size 20 jeans heh heh. So I did some online shopping 2 years ago and ordered 2 pairs of long length wide jeans in sizes 20 and 22 coz making returns from here is a nightmare and also to justify the shipping cost lol. So when my jeans finally arrived, guess what? Only the 22 was wearable- barely! Thanks to the elastic waistband and some tummy sucking contortionist moves hahaha. So I dutifully and faithfully kept the size 20 at the back of my wardrobe refusing to give it out coz I know one day I'll still wear it. :D. That day happens to be ahem,today, by the way :D. Go me!

It's my intention to rock em real good, co they will soon be ditched for good!

Size 18 here I come!!!!

Last edited:
I'm currently at my hairdresser getting a makeover for my photo shoot later today. Gotta look good for my now pictures. Anyway I guess my after pictures are still some months down the line. But I'm really enjoying the journey! The journey to 80 kg seems quite feasible now. I took a sneak peak at my scale and I'm now 120kg. I won't update stats till official weigh in though.

Go me!

Size 20 suits now fit perfectly. So all 22s and above are off to the Salvation Army,, I don't wanna see em ever again!

Back