134kkg. The countdown begins!!!

Wow, very inspirational. I'm enjoying being on the plan, it's a challenge to say yes or no at the bad stuff. I'm learning to say NO more though!!!

Hi!

Just read through all your posts - you are so inspirational. I love how you've used your log as a little reminder to yourself too. I've also been doing forward planning (only been on the plan for four weeks, but like to know what's up ahead.) I often have the scary thoughts about putting it all back on, but you are a sure fire sign that with the right mental attitude, I can maintain and get through it.

Please please PLEASE keep popping by and posting!

xx

What an inspirational story! Especially with successful maintenance! Keep up a good work!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow! Thanks for the lovely comments, guys! I really appreciate this. I also need support and it's great to know we can all support each other. As I've realized, it's really all about the mind and the right mental attitude to accomplish anything you set out to do, the Cambridge weight plan is just that- a plan. It's you who does all the work, really. It's you who has to discipline yourself, remember to drink water, take your shakes, pass up high carb treats....the plan can't do that for you, but with the right mental attitude the sky is the limit. It's not a permanent fix though, and that's where more discipline and determination comes in, it's better to view it as a booster, something to kick start your weight loss, you must be ready to adjust your lifestyle for good. If CWP works for you, them second to none your problem is simply carbs. That just means you need to review you relationship with carbs for life. As I said earlier, it's all in the mind.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Wow! Thanks for the lovely comments, guys! I really appreciate this. I also need support and it's great to know we can all support each other. As I've realized, it's really all about the mind and the right mental attitude to accomplish anything you set out to do, the Cambridge weight plan is just that- a plan. It's you who does all the work, really. It's you who has to discipline yourself, remember to drink water, take your shakes, pass up high carb treats....the plan can't do that for you, but with the right mental attitude the sky is the limit. It's not a permanent fix though, and that's where more discipline and determination comes in, it's better to view it as a booster, something to kick start your weight loss, you must be ready to adjust your lifestyle for good. If CWP works for you, them second to none your problem is simply carbs. That just means you need to review you relationship with carbs for life. As I said earlier, it's all in the mind.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I've always known carbs are my downfall but your right this plan proves that I guess.
High protein is the future, not a bad one I must add as I love chicken and fish :)

I'm going to re read your diary for a bit added motivation as it is great to see someone maintaining, Well done x x x

Wow! Thanks for the lovely comments, guys! I really appreciate this. I also need support and it's great to know we can all support each other. As I've realized, it's really all about the mind and the right mental attitude to accomplish anything you set out to do, the Cambridge weight plan is just that- a plan. It's you who does all the work, really. It's you who has to discipline yourself, remember to drink water, take your shakes, pass up high carb treats....the plan can't do that for you, but with the right mental attitude the sky is the limit. It's not a permanent fix though, and that's where more discipline and determination comes in, it's better to view it as a booster, something to kick start your weight loss, you must be ready to adjust your lifestyle for good. If CWP works for you, them second to none your problem is simply carbs. That just means you need to review you relationship with carbs for life. As I said earlier, it's all in the mind. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well said :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm here again guys!!! Just to inform you that I will be representing my country at the 2014 Birmingham Cambridge Convention in a few days time. I'm the CWP slimmer of the year!!! Wish me luck guys while I compete with all the other slimmers of the year, lol!!! :). It's been rather a bit daunting so far- all the attention, photo shoots, shopping for clothes to showcase my new look, and the general comments of gosh how did you do it? how long did it take? so the diet really works? I want you to inspire me....and the gosh you look wonderful comments....It's still the same me!!! Few months ago the same people would have avoided me lol.

Last edited:
....and I'm still losing! I'm at my lowest weight ever!!!!!! No more stat updates though, sorry!!! I'm currently a 10 up and a 12 down. But I prefer to wear 12 dresses. I've been off cambridge actively since May, however I resort to the sachets on step 4 or 5 whenever I'm not able to plan my food before leaving for the office. My diet now is still low carb. I love greek salad and I have that occasionally. I don't indulge in treats; though but if and when I do these are my options in the ffg order: Cambridge bars (any), Atkins bars, Almonds, Peanuts. That's it. And always coke zero.

That's great to hear - well done lovely on making it to slimmer of the year finals! :)

You're an inspiration to all of us, so please keep checking in!

xx

Oh I will! I love the MiniMins support! So many times when temptations loom I just log on and read up and remember that there will always be another time to indulge, just not yet. It's all about planning, I look forward to planned treats once in a while. It makes it worth it. I'm happy I'm not stuffing my face and people now respect my food choices at social gatherings. Don't ban any food groups totally, just identify your calorie sensitivity level and keep to it. I will check in from time to time! Thanks!!!! Mwaaah!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

....and I'm still losing! I'm at my lowest weight ever!!!!!! No more stat updates though, sorry!!! I'm currently a 10 up and a 12 down. But I prefer to wear 12 dresses. I've been off cambridge actively since May, however I resort to the sachets on step 4 or 5 whenever I'm not able to plan my food before leaving for the office. My diet now is still low carb. I love greek salad and I have that occasionally. I don't indulge in treats; though but if and when I do these are my options in the ffg order: Cambridge bars (any), Atkins bars, Almonds, Peanuts. That's it. And always coke zero.

Fantastic :) good luck for the awards !

Well done my lovely, great to hear that you've been maintaining well since may.
Carbs are my downfall so any top tops for maintaining would be appreciated :)

Seconded - any tips for maintaining would be fantastic. You say you're off plan of Cambridge, but what does a day usually entail for you?

xx

Back