134kkg. The countdown begins!!!

Official weigh-in and total weight lost to date is 15 kg! Woot! Woot! That's some people's total weight loss goal ha ha! So almost 1/3rd into my goal, lets keep taking it one step at a time.

Took a 2 week supply from my CDC so I'm due back for weigh in measurements in 2 weeks time. Meanwhile I had to do sole source plus yesterday due to work pressures. Interestingly enough, I guess I'm still in ketosis coz there aren't any hunger pangs! I've realized that this whole diet stuff is a mind thing, which is important as its the only thing that makes it stick and gives you consistency. On the flip side, my wardrobe is looking quite drab. I'm in between sizes now and it's a nightmare finding stuff to wear. Size 18 where are you already????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

By the way I badgered my CDC to stock up on the tetrapaks and I tried the banana bliss yesterday. Man, that tastes god-awful! Yack, phooey! Now I'm dreading the strawberry silk and the choc velvet . And I invested in them! :( waaaaaaah

So I'm trying the strawberry silk now, not as awful as the banana but not exciting either. Baaah. But hang on, I've found a usefulness for the tetrapaks! Milk for my tea!!!! Yey! It makes a lovely cuppa tea, since its like flavoured sweetened concentrated evaporated milk. So now I can drink my tea with a semblance of normalcy, hurray! Did k mention how it rocks to be on 4 packs? Wouldn't wanna do this on 3 packs :p

In short as long as I'm on the tetrapaks, lets assume I'm on 3 cambridge regular packs a day with numerous MILKY cuppa tea breaks :p. I'm definitely not renewing my tetrapaks supply with my CDC, you can bet on that! Lets see what the choc one has to offer tomorrow.

The choc one is the best out of the three although I don't really care for any, especially the strong aspartame after taste they all have, however if you just close your eyes and imagine you are drinking evaporated colored flavored saccharined milk with tea then I suppose it's okay.

They say they're called tetrabriks not tetrapaks. Whatever. They still taste awful.

eek!!! my scale doesn't seem to be moving!!! my *minor set-back* last tuesday:break_diet:seems to be catching up on me, :sigh:. So I'm ditching the bars till next week, till I'm certain I'm back in ketosis. I've been feeling some 'unfamiliar' hunger pangs that shakes or water just isn't relieving; then I just realized today is the famous day 3- Friday so I'm guessing that's what is causing it. Sigh! Ah, well, as they say, dust yourself up and....continue!

In my office I'm no longer the biggest!!! Hurrahhh! I so hate HATE being the biggest person around, rah! #gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat :D muahahahahaha

Its so encouraging that even after my minor slip up last Tuesday, I still managed to lose at least 1kg (over 2.2 pounds thereabouts) yippee!!! However my official weigh-in isn't till next week Saturday, so as usual, I'm not updating till after my meeting with my CDC.

In my office I'm no longer the biggest!!! Hurrahhh! I so hate HATE being the biggest person around, rah! #gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat :D muahahahahaha

I am the biggest around my office when I joined about 3 years ago and I have ballooned 2 sizes since then!! I think I am now about back to what I was all that time ago but I am still a long way off. I started this 12 weeks ago at a size 22-24 and I am about a 18-20 now so it's going in the right direction. I am waiting for that compliment to come from someone who DOESN'T know you are on a diet as all of my colleagues know but they would say it to be nice and supportive regardless. I think most people close to me are aware with the exception of my older sister who lives abroad. I am waiting to surprise her when I see her for Christmas, so fingers crossed she notices :)

Been offline for a while. Yes I'm still on the program, 100% till date and looking fabulous. My total loss is now 20kg. I am actually worried at how much weight I gained over the last few years, its heartbreaking. But its a good wake up call. I pray not to go back there again. I'm almost half way through to my goal. My CDC is a bit alarmed at my weight loss rate and is considering adjusting my target or placing me on a higher calorie scale to avoid me looking gaunt at the end of the whole shebang just to reduce the rate of the weightloss. I'm like WTF??? How does she expect me to take such news? its like telling a junkie who's finally getting used to being clean that he still needs a few jabs now and then....u might just as well throw him back on to the streets! I'm not listening to her this time, lolz. 12 weeks is round the corner now, so I will soon be on a scheduled 1 week break/add a meal. Then its back to SS till that scale reads 79-80. Not 80-81, but 79-80. Sue me. :p

I have slowed down on my posting as the diet has become real and sort of everyday-ish. And since I don't cheat or do anything anti-cambridge it seems a bit boring, unless I'm mistaken, please stop me if you think I should go on regularly...

I have slowed down on my posting as the diet has become real and sort of everyday-ish. And since I don't cheat or do anything anti-cambridge it seems a bit boring, unless I'm mistaken, please stop me if you think I should go on regularly...

I found last year that I went through fits n starts depending on my moods, post as often as you like. I use my diary to just ramble a little lol.

It's great that your well and truly in the zone so what ever works for you is the right way to do it x

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support and encouragement

Ok, so I have another observation, the fat loss is like a balloon deflating so you still look "the same" just smaller. No miraculous body sculpting, tummy tucking or breast lifting hahahaha. There's still a lot of work to be done, believe me. Exercise, exercise and more exercise.

Although for a quick fix there's always spanx and body magic heh heh :D

Scary! 2 of my last year champions on Cambridge have Put The Weight Back On!!!!!! Nooooooooooo!

Scary! 2 of my last year champions on Cambridge have Put The Weight Back On!!!!!! Nooooooooooo! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Unfortunately like any diet / plan the weight will come back on if the steps are missed and people don't go through the maintenance plan.

I put my weight back on as I didn't follow any steps, I was just super happy to be slim I found every excuse to celebrate.
I'm back as I know the plan DOES work it was me who didn't follow it.

Don't let people like me put you off x x

Back