14 Stone To Lose

I don't my lovely, I'm not a fan of flavoured tea. I have tried it before but I can't get into it. I think it stems back from green tea trying to kill me by choking when I tried it. i don't trust that there funny stuff ;)

Not doing so well today so far, I upset myself a bit earlier which was easy after not sleeping too well last night (just couldn't nod off) and then mum woke me at 6am. My totm is killing me painwise, my back is on fire because of it and the painkillers haven't kicked in. Generally feel a bit rough too, not sure if it's tired Made a stupid choice in the shop (had to nip out to the papershop) and bought a full fat soft drink as a "treat" because it was 2 for 1.50 rather than 1.39 each which a diet one would have been. I shouldn't have bought either! I don't need them! *sigh*. Ridiculous reason and 210 calories of nothing.

Have also ordered 2 buns (1 lunch and 1 dinner) from the bun shop as another 'treat' because I'm just... blah. It's really the stupidest place that I could order from as I've no calorific value for the buns or the fillings. I've tried to size them out and add them to my diary my choosing generous measures which has me under all limits (and I hope it's right!) but it just goes to show that one bad day and I make stupid choices that I'm screaming at myself internally for because I'm better than that and I've been fighting against it for 64 days.

Onwards and upwards. No more stupid measures and hopefully doing some cleaning work will go towards keeping me under the limits.

Hope you're all doing well today xx

It's only one day and I'm sure you have compensated enough. You can draw a line and start a fresh tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon. I'm ok just got a cold :( xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you lovely :) Still haven't gone over (and even if I do later, the MFP limit is low anyway - my maintan amount is roughly 3192 and my MFP is 1960 which is a good - it's a good 1232 difference so plenty of wiggle room.

Feeling better now, just a bit weepy after a post I made this morning (you'll see what I'm talking about if you look at my posts from this morning) as it made me feel a bit... trapped if I'm honest.

Rolling on now though, The Chase is back (Bradley! :heartpump: ), I'm drinking my favourite soft drink (and ignoring the 210 cal content..!) I've got my unit 2 course work in (10 days early!) and I've just got off the phone to Sky to work out a deal for my TV package as the current one runs out this time next month which keeps it going for another year so it has picked up :)

Ho hum!

Hope you're all alright xxx

That's loads of wiggle room and I'll go see the post if I can find out which thread it's in. Unless I'm being blind and it's in here not quite with it today. What course are you doing? Xx

Its this one here, love. It's the first time I'd actually admitted it outloud (as it were) to myself and it was a little overwhelming but eh. It is what it is and we keep paddling forward.

This is the course - vision2learn - Nutrition and Health It's not too bad if I'm honest but I haven't learnt much that I wanted to as yet (took it on for weightloss and because my mum is diabetic too). I'm halfway through and hoping the last 2 units have more relatable stuff.

Its this one here, love. It's the first time I'd actually admitted it outloud (as it were) to myself and it was a little overwhelming but eh. It is what it is and we keep paddling forward.

This is the course - vision2learn - Nutrition and Health It's not too bad if I'm honest but I haven't learnt much that I wanted to as yet (took it on for weightloss and because my mum is diabetic too). I'm halfway through and hoping the last 2 units have more relatable stuff.
I found it myself and sometimes it's good to be honest and say how we truly feel, I'm not sure what to say other than I am always here to chat, even if it's just to rant at, I am a good listener and I like to help. Diabetes is in my family too so hoping I don't get it too although probably is likely that's why I need to loose weight just a lot on my mind atm so can't get myself back on track xx

Thanks hun I appreciate it :)

SOmetimes it gets on top of us - and it's better than having it all boil over I guess.

Always here if you or anyone wants to talk :) xx

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Darling,

Lose weight for you.

If you cannot change being a carer, then be the best carer you can. And the first thing you must do is be kind to yourself. Be good to yourself. To gain clarity we need to lose this flab.

I promise you. Promise promise promise you, once the weight starts shifting, once you see the physical changes in your body/ you mind will feel so much better. You'll then be able to handle any situation better. Which will create an even positive effect.

So, don't be down. I believe everyone is here on earth for a reason. And yours may be to look after your loved ones but that doesn't mean you can't have a life of your own.

You need to get in touch with social services and get some respite care so you can have some time off.

Where do you live? Contact the local council to see if they can offer any help as well.

Thank you lovely, that is an utterly wonderful post and you've made me fill up all over again :) I appreciate you both taking the time to reply and I know what you mean that it will get easier (there'll also be less pain when doing the day to day things!) we must do it! :)

I'm loathe to contact social services after the pure fight that we went through to get any form of help whatsoever when it came to looking after Twat (he's not grandad... I pains me to call him that because there's nothing nice about him). Mum even said today that she doesn't ever want social services involved for herself but I know that things can't stay as they are for more ways than one, there's got to be more to life than this (and I mean that with love!).

Thank you so much again :) xxx

rozzie
i burst out crying when i read you post that is so beautiful and i love every word you said and it so true

psp
you got to get help love even if its just a few hours a week you need some you time before you head blows i know you love our mum but its not healthy for both of you please love get in touch with them is there a place in your town where you can ask about it or citizen advice
good luck love
i know how you feel when making wrong decisions i have been doing for 3 months on and off and i have paid the price putting the weight i lost back on and feeling so mad and like you said i did then thought why the hell did i do that

sending loads of love and cuddles beautiful girl xxxxxxxxx:grouphugg:

PSP my best friend had this with her mum, she was her carer but she got to a point that she just wasn't herself anymore and almost neglecting herself and her own needs she loved her mum dearly (sadly she is no longer with us) and knew her mum didn't want any other help in fact she was adamant but there came a time where my friend had to say to her mum enough was enough and the time had come to ask for help she had help come in 2 times a day to make her mum lunch and help a bit and it really did help them both. You can't go on like this sweetheart you aren't letting your mum down by asking for help she know's how much you love her be strong and do the right thing for you both xx

nessa i agree 100%

Princess don't let your previous experience with the SS put you off.

My sister is my mums carer and the SS have done so much for them. So please go back.

I agree with the others, hon, you really should get some help with your Mum before the situation starts to affect your relationship with her too badly. You deserve your own life/career/relationship - whatever you want for your future. :) xx

Thank you all so much for your posts today ladies, I really appreciate it and I've taken everything in. I do feel much better today, I think I just had one of those days where everything was overwhelming me and of course with it being TOTM too I think it was a mood swing and a bit of a fragile day.

I appreciate it all :) xx

Big hugs glad you are feeling better today. All your minimins friends are here for you love if you ever need to lighten the load talking always helps xxx

Princess

:bighug: Glad you feeling better.

You are a beautiful person. You go back to see your grandad despite all you've been through - I wouldn't (and I didn't - with my dad who was the ahole in my life). You are so strong! xx

Thank you lovelies :) I really really do appreciate every bit of it, think everything just got a bit too much but I am still feeling much better.

Bloody TOTM, men don't know how lucky they are! xxx

Back