14 Stone To Lose

Hahahha! Good idea ;) I hope :p

After this week, I'm giving into my cravings. I've had it for ages but never given in for something from the chip shop.

Having said that, I'm not doing it until Monday, a) because Monday is weigh day so having it Monday evening gives me time to work it off again before next Monday ;) and b) I'm so close to my half century that I don't want one naughty treat to scupper it :D

Definitely :D

Making my chicken pie for dinner today (and lunch tbh - I cut it into 4 servings but you could get 6 out of it. 4 is still just over 400 calories though :D nom!)

Hope you're all well and enjoying your Sunday :)

Thank you sweetheart :) Definitely having the naughty chip shop treat tonight now ;) I can't remember the last time I had a takeaway (!)

Thank you ladies :)

Um... It's all Calorie Counting if I'm honest! I've never gone over my calories on MFP by more than 300 (and even that's rare), but anything there is negligible as they've given me 1820 at the current weight I am now when really I could eat a thousand more calories than that and still be 300 under maintenance cals (3085)

I've pretty much wasted my late teens/20's being overweight and not having a life - or enjoying it. I'm 29 now and I'm not going into my 30's with a '2' before my weight. So trying to push everything into being 20st or under by Christmas :) Also planning to have a 'realistic but healthy' Christmas with only a little bit of choc, a HM selection box with 'lighter' choices (like a fudge/crunchie/fruit pastles... can't leave a selection box out - it's a tradition!)

If I want a treat, I have one. I just factor it in :) Also if I want a fizzy drink (still naughty and I don't drink anywhere NEAR what I did) it's a diet/zero option. I also use most lighter options of stuff as long as they're not ridiculously bad in other ways - like sugar/fats.

Thank you ladies :) Um... It's all Calorie Counting if I'm honest! I've never gone over my calories on MFP by more than 300 (and even that's rare), but anything there is negligible as they've given me 1820 at the current weight I am now when really I could eat a thousand more calories than that and still be 300 under maintenance cals (3085) I've pretty much wasted my late teens/20's being overweight and not having a life - or enjoying it. I'm 29 now and I'm not going into my 30's with a '2' before my weight. So trying to push everything into being 20st or under by Christmas :) Also planning to have a 'realistic but healthy' Christmas with only a little bit of choc, a HM selection box with 'lighter' choices (like a fudge/crunchie/fruit pastles... can't leave a selection box out - it's a tradition!) If I want a treat, I have one. I just factor it in :) Also if I want a fizzy drink (still naughty and I don't drink anywhere NEAR what I did) it's a diet/zero option. I also use most lighter options of stuff as long as they're not ridiculously bad in other ways - like sugar/fats.

Well done :)

I also wasted the last 15 year being fat :( I'm 31. But we can be fabulous in our 30s :) x

Thanks love :)

It's a horrible feeling looking back and realising that we've missed out on doing so much isn't it :(

I had my son at 18 so aswell as being a blob i was a full time mum.

I told my OH that once I've lost weight he's never gonna see me lol! I'll be out raving and canoeing, travelling and snogging random men haha!!
I won't be snogging lol :p x

Wow You have done so well half a century :):happy096: in 120 days is AMAZING I hope you are proud of yourself hun xxxx

I am 33 and have spent since my teenage years yo-yoing with my weight! I want to be able to take my son swimming, fly (not sure I would fit in a seat!) and go on amusement park rides with my son as he gets older-At least I have time hes only 2 1/2 and like the 50p bob the builder rides at the mo haha!

PSP you have kept me motivated with your story this afternoon-Thank you hun xxx

Woohoo well done sweetie, that is a fabulous loss!!!! Enjoy the treat!

Thank you lovely :) Mums been poorly all day and has barely eaten anything and wanted some too as she said she'd been fancying them so we went and ordered it... and then she went really downhill pretty much straight after and so although we got it, we didn't get to really enjoy it as didn't get to eat it all and had to leg it out to the pharmacy straight after. What a day...!

Things are calming down now but I'm pretty sure I'll be sat up with her unless things change this side of midnight so you might end up with some rambling posts all over :)

Having said that - it was all factored in and I haven't gone over my points :D

I had my son at 18 so aswell as being a blob i was a full time mum.

I told my OH that once I've lost weight he's never gonna see me lol! I'll be out raving and canoeing, travelling and snogging random men haha!!
I won't be snogging lol :p x
LIES :p You say that now, I bet you you will be straight out there ;)
Wow You have done so well half a century :):happy096: in 120 days is AMAZING I hope you are proud of yourself hun xxxx

I am 33 and have spent since my teenage years yo-yoing with my weight! I want to be able to take my son swimming, fly (not sure I would fit in a seat!) and go on amusement park rides with my son as he gets older-At least I have time hes only 2 1/2 and like the 50p bob the builder rides at the mo haha!

PSP you have kept me motivated with your story this afternoon-Thank you hun xxx

Thank you very much hun :)

And I'm glad to have helped :) I'm always here if you need to chat :) xx We're right behind you hun :)

Same here 29 overweight my whole life & I just want to start a life x

Well done hun :)

Yay, well done!! :) xx

Thank you so much ladies :) xxx

Back