14 Stone To Lose

Yep, tons of weight in stubble and clippings! ;)

To be honest, the lines on the kg side of the scale probably aren't any bigger, but for some reason I find it easier to guess when the halfway line is 5 rather than 7!

Much easier :)

The digital ones we have/had were driving me mental and costing a small fortune in batteries. You had to get on them three times (only it was more than three times cos more often than not it'd turn off without weighing you) and you'd be stood there for a literal 5 minutes trying to weigh yourself - then having to take the best of three. Not great when you just want to know your weight :)

The hospital, chemist and doctors both weigh me much less than what the house digital scales did too so they've clearly been failing for a while.

Sadly it's all to common with the digital ones though - I've not known a set of them to be accurate for me :(

I got mine from Argos and fortunately haven't had any problems - well, apart from the usual diet chaos leading to a gain :)

Clearly that's all your scales' fault, Suzie ;) Those damn digital scales! ;)

Didn't get any sleep if I'm honest Fri night as it was too flaming hot and I couldn't settle. Got up at 6 as my mum did and started cleaning the bathroom (clearly it's the heat making me crazy!) and doing bits in the kitchen too. Worked through till 1pm and then showered and tried to cool off and to try and sleep. Managed a couple of hours between 2 and 5 so caught up a little bit and thankfully slept straight through last night so caught up :)

Going to get up early and get cracking tomorrow, want to have the kitchen all sparkly and bleached so that when the washer is delivered on Tuesday I get a full run over the next couple of days just washing things. I may end up washing this just for the hell of it after this past fortnight ;)

Hopefully all this will lead to a good loss next weigh in (a week away tomorrow!) as the new scales should be here by then :)

I don't like it either if I'm honest, but like you I stick the radio on, lock the dogs out the room and crack on. Want to do a massive clear up and bleach out whilst there's room to shift everything around :)

lol got in from work and dinnner and ironing done while waggling bum to radio lolololol

:D Every little helps.

Did 9.30-4 cleaning today (with an hour for dinner and a break halfway) and got loads done. New washer is coming between 7-7.30am (yep, am!) tomorrow so I'm glad I got it done today as I wouldn't have b een happy waking up even earlier to get it done in the morning ;)

Stiff as a board now though - but looking forward to clean clothes :D

lol got in from work and dinnner and ironing done while waggling bum to radio lolololol

Good for you :bunnydance:

:D Every little helps.

Did 9.30-4 cleaning today (with an hour for dinner and a break halfway) and got loads done. New washer is coming between 7-7.30am (yep, am!) tomorrow so I'm glad I got it done today as I wouldn't have b een happy waking up even earlier to get it done in the morning ;)

Stiff as a board now though - but looking forward to clean clothes :D

Hurrah for new washer even if early delivery - bet its going to get well broken in over next few days

Very glad it's coming early as it leaves the day open to put the kitchen back to normal whilst it gets broken in and can get hopefully everything done. :D Might need reminding of that when my alarm goes at half 5!

Hope you're all well :)

hi love you will be washing love to your hearts content x x x x

Much easier :)

The digital ones we have/had were driving me mental and costing a small fortune in batteries. You had to get on them three times (only it was more than three times cos more often than not it'd turn off without weighing you) and you'd be stood there for a literal 5 minutes trying to weigh yourself - then having to take the best of three. Not great when you just want to know your weight :)

The hospital, chemist and doctors both weigh me much less than what the house digital scales did too so they've clearly been failing for a while.

Sadly it's all to common with the digital ones though - I've not known a set of them to be accurate for me :(

Oh dont get me started on the stupid digital scales! We have 2 in our house and they are always a few pounds apart. i also have to problems of it not giving a weight and then when it does you can get a few different readings! luckily they are all usually within a lb or so - I tend to just take the heaviest weight and hope its somewhat accurate!

Has it arrived, has it, has it???????? :D

OMG I bet you can't wait, hun, what a difference it will make - and now you've cleaned the kitchen to your heart's content, you can come and do mine - I can turn the music on here for ya :D

I've always hated housework and would love a regular cleaner but can't afford it - so every now and then I get someone to do a blitz on the place - the next one being just before I leave in two weeks :D Want it to be all nice for the housesitters!

Oh dont get me started on the stupid digital scales! We have 2 in our house and they are always a few pounds apart. i also have to problems of it not giving a weight and then when it does you can get a few different readings! luckily they are all usually within a lb or so - I tend to just take the heaviest weight and hope its somewhat accurate!

Oh sweetcheeks, it sounds like you have the same scales we had (now currently residing at the bottom of the wheely bin :eek:) It could sometimes take 5 or so minutes to just get one measurement - hopping on and off - and then it giving you one reading - then it turning itself off several times in between trying to get another... and then the second reading would finally pop up and be several lb's heavier(!). I always got at least best of three because it generally meant 2 tallied (or tallied within a pound of each other) so I could use the heavier of the readings.

Sods law!

Has it arrived, has it, has it???????? :D

OMG I bet you can't wait, hun, what a difference it will make - and now you've cleaned the kitchen to your heart's content, you can come and do mine - I can turn the music on here for ya :D

I've always hated housework and would love a regular cleaner but can't afford it - so every now and then I get someone to do a blitz on the place - the next one being just before I leave in two weeks :D Want it to be all nice for the housesitters!

I'M CLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :D I'm currently sat in my onesie (cos I'm well classy like that :D) with a coffee and the house silent but for the dog muttering under his breath and the washer :D It's peeeeerfect!

It weighs a chuffing tonne though - I wouldn't be able to wrestle this one outside to the front garden should it go bang (!) It's so cuuuuuuuute!

&& I'm on my way :D ;)

As long as I have plenty of bleach and cleaning stuffs I really love it. (but not cleaning the cooker!) I blitz the kitchen quite regularly and go from top to bottom as I love cooking but I'm a messy cooker and have dyspraxia so you can imagine how it ends up looking ;)

IMAG0033.jpg
(clearly my poor boy has forgotten what it's like to be clean ;) )

:D I've got 6 now (had none last year! My first one I got early January in the Yours Sale and the other 5 within the last 2 months from JD Williams. They're just so comfortable and I needed to replace my pj's anywho! Admittedly I don't sleep in them (or leave the house in them ;) ) and I do wear things underneath but... it's lovely being so comfy and covered up without worrying about it.

I bought 4 of the others because they're down to £7 each and it'd be rude not to! Pretty Secrets MicroFleece Onesie | Simply Be - have 2 of the pink and 2 of the zebra. (tis the pink one I'm wearing now)

And I've one of these Pretty Secrets All-over Print Onesie | Simply Be for Christmas Eve nighttime (always have new pj's over Christmas) when it was down to a tenner :D

I love Beko :D Quite a few of the things in the house are Beko.

&&&&&& Lots of cillit bang please ;) Can't go wrong with CB for cleaning :D

Back