14 Week Boot Camp w/c 22nd June Sign Up Here!!!

woohoo I got a 2.1 in my degree, absolutley delighted, and i lost 10lb this week, its been a good morning. Might just have to celebrate tonight:) good luck everyone, well done Jenki2 xxx

Wow!!! 2.1 and 10 lbs off! That's AMAZING:D

Thanks Kat1e im so hyper now xxx

woohoo I got a 2.1 in my degree, absolutley delighted, and i lost 10lb this week, its been a good morning. Might just have to celebrate tonight:) good luck everyone, well done Jenki2 xxx

Well done you. Talk about a double whamy!!!!

Well done Jenki and Sham. Just a 1lb loss for me this week- Booooooo

wow, good losses girls!!!

1lb for me, which i am happy with, as been stuck for ages, so just being in the losing anything at all gang pleasesd me!

3 measly effing pounds :(
furious!!
I used to lose that sticking to atkins half heartedly.
Really quite annoyed to tell the truth. I am still bloated and still sicky and rubbish.
I couldn't have given it any more effort.

Well done to everyone else though :D

furious!!
Really quite annoyed to tell the truth. I am still bloated and still sicky and rubbish.

you did great. 3 lbs is amazing so stay positive xx

I would be happy with it if it wasn't my first week, I usually get into double figures on my first week of induction :(

Well my scales are broken, so I will have to weigh in Tom morning at the gym, I'm not very hopeful though!! Well done everyone on your losses xx

Well done everyone - great losses! Sham great news on your 2.1! :)

sham88 said:

That's absolutely awesome! Well done :D

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

jools1986 said:
furious!!

Keep at it my love! Feel better soooon!

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

well done everyone, jools dont get disheartened itl come off next week, not gonna lie iv had a few glasses of wine tonight to celebrate but starting afresh tomor xxx

todays menu

b: egg and bacon (shocker!)
l: chorizo salad
d: burger salad

tomorrow I might have to resort to atkins bars and shakes because I will be queueing outside wembley from about 6am onwards (yes I am that dedicated haha)

+11...

I'm hoping that is mostly water and once I get back on it (as of NOW) it will vanish...

Well done everyone else!

uh oh james!!

back on course right now!

mind you, there is something very appealing about a naughty boy.......

I would just like to report that I completely stuck to induction today even though I spend all day camped outside wembley stadium surrounded by food stalls!!

I am very pleased with myself so I bought myself a shiney new take that tshirt

Back