14lbs by Christmas

lydia86

Hi All.

So, its around 10 weeks til Christmas and I coulndn't see any challenge threads relating to Christmas so I thought I would start one.

We all want to look as good as possible in our party dresses so why not join this challenge and help eachother?? :)

I'm in!!!! really want to be a stone lighter by xmas.......was in fact just having that conversation with myself ;) (crazy,me??)

lydia86 14lbs (0lbs lost,14lbs lost)
melissajayne 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Can I join in I'd love to lose a stone by Christmas. I've just started easy loss virtual gastric band app, it's an app I got on my phone. What diets are ye doing?

shrinkingannie 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

I've added you to the list shrinkingannie :)

I've bounced between pretty much every diet plan going and never stick to anything for more than a day or two so i'm just aiming for healthy eating while keeping a vague eye on cals and limiting carbs especially bread and pasta because they bloat me. My main downfalls are snacking too much too late at night so am inflicting an 8pm cut off at the moment until i get it under control. Sounds complex but works for me ;)

Good luck both xx

Welcome shrinkingannie! Of course u can, the more the merrier! I've done pretty much every diet going but weightwatchers is the only thing that works. Im so happy you want to be part of this. Its shaping up to be quite a support network!!!
Melissa, thankyou for making the list hun :) xx

Add me please. Doing celeb slim and not much going on that side of the forum... Xx

Thanks for adding me Melissa, I know what you mean about evening snacking it is my downfall too especially if I'm on my own in the evening.

Thanks for the welcome Lydia, ww is great you'll have a stone off by Christmas no problem

Welcome Carrie, I did celebrity slim for a while a few years ago, mind you I think I've done nearly every diet ever invented.

Carrie1980 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Thanks girls, when is weigh in day? Xx

Friday for me

Mine is saturday, although i go to meeting fortnightly so i will be weighing at home in between! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. I would love to join the 14lb off by crimbo. Having something to work towards is a great help. Sam.xx

Carrie1980 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Sam 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Leanerandlighter 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Poppy 14lbs (0lbs lost,14lbs to go)

Have added everyone I think :)

I'm following my own healthy eating plan but i think everyone else is following different ones. But the aim is still the same!! good luck all xx

Back