14lbs by Xmas??? Realistic??

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Hi all

In short I'm 5ft 5 an weigh currently 213lbs (15st 3lbs). I really want to lose my next stone target in 6 weeks ... Is it realistic does anyone have any tips or advice???

Xx

It's impossible to say as weight loss depends on lots of different factors eg what your diet is before you start, which plan you are following, how strictly you follow it, whether you exercise, any underlying conditions and medications etc.

But yes, at 2lb a week you could be very close to a stone loss in 6 weeks.

its a tall order, but if its what you want to do then go for it

Losing weight is a constant battle but im achieving it by constantly having deadlines, its not for everyone but i find i lose weight this way

Hi guys thanks a fr your replies

I also find breaking my overall goal down Into small milestones and tackling them step by step with a reward or significant goal at the end of each one ... As you may now tell my next goal is 14lbs and the thgt of a new party dress for Xmas party?!?!

Xxxx this defo works me

i think its do-able but it will take a lot of work and of course depends on a lot of factors (as already mentioned)

im hoping to do the same as you to get down to 15st 6 by xmas :)

No specific diet although suppose you could say I watch my calorie And fat intake.... I don't Wana. Follow. Diet as such bcoz I want to make lifestyle changes as my way of eating was shocking..., I don't like to limited however I'm not eating bad foods ... I want to know that I can lose weight an not pile it bak on when I teach target although I know this method maybe slower then the specific diets not feeling tied in to a diet works better for me as my sensible choices are made by my own will power and it works

Thanks for all your support xxx

To do this you will need to eat 1000 calories a day under your maintenance level.

There are 3500 calories in a pound of fat, So you will need to burn 7000 calories a week which works out at 1000 a day under your maintenance.

The average women needs to consume 1700 (ish) calories a day. You will need to eat 700 calories a day for 6 weeks.

If you want to do this then here is a diet plan.

breakfast - 50g oats and semi skimmed milk (280 cals)
lunch - Ham sandwich (220 cals)
dinner - 1 chicken breast, 50g new potatoes + greens (200 cals)

And thats it. No snacks, no coffee, no sugar, just the above if your that serious.

If you want to eat more then i am affraid the only solution is exercise. The average person burns 300 calories for 30 minutes running. That will buy you another meal.

Oh and some advice "fat" does not make you fat. Eating more than your body needs does. ;)

Why Tommy thank you for your reply..... Here's my usual day
Porridge made with water I occassionay have it with a few almonds or coconut shreds

Lunch is typically a salad or a soup both under 200cal

And dinner is usually a small portion of chicken or fish and veg - no carbs permitted

I don't often snack of I do it's fruit an I don't do caffiene

I exercise atleast 5 times a week for atleast 45mins

I hope I can get there although my thyroid and PCOS can often slow te progress down but I never let it defeat me

X

So I lost 2 lbs which I am sooooo thrilled about and hubby was proud too ;-)

It was so nice to see scales move I'm now 15st 1lbs and so I would love to just lose another 2 lbs from Now till Xmas so I'm in the 14 stone bracket that would make me happy xxxx

Back