Total Solution 14lbs to go

Morning morning wat a beautiful day soooo have decided as I haven't got enough packs I'm starting WW as of today gonna see how it goes till end of this month I've got no choice but too totally skint lol so I'm ready to start today and quite excited actually :) just having a detour kind of like a scenic route lol

So basically I'll be back 1st of July on the packs will still be around but will be properly back in July which will give me 4 weeks to lose as much for my holiday...

Be good my lovelies pxx

Well it will be good training for you. We all have to go back to food sometime and at this can be like a trial run for you!!

Hope your first day on ww goes ok xxx

Good afternoon Precious and good luck with your 2 weeks on WW :hug99: xx

Last edited:
Let us know how you get on with ww hun... I think its beneficial to have a week or so off plan. Enjoy it.. xx

Hey Everyone Thanks for popping by...

Just a quick update - I'm loving WW - and guess what no binging so far lol ..... scales are being very kind no gain YET... as long as i sts and maintain till I'm back ill be very happy...

thats all for now :)

Have an ace weekend pxx

Hey lovely enjoy your weekend.. xx

Hows it going Precious?
Are you still on track to lose that final 14lb? xxx

Good morning everyone

Its been almost a week since I switched over to WW - official wi this morning is a sts and I'm VERY pleased with it considering I usually gain ... I'm absolutely loving WW right now and enjoying my meals with my family too... I honestly didn't think I would do well at all but it's turning out to be a positive experience and its showing me that I CAN eat like a normal person...

Anyway I've got another week of WW but I'm also thinking as I only have 14lbs to go shall I just stick with it.....hmmmm shall see...

One thing which I have noticed is when I'm doing exante my head just wants to binge I mean eat everything in sight (seriously) but dong WW I've not once done that... Does anyone know why?? Or maybe I'm losing my marbles lol...

Todays plan is to go shopping for a cropped denim jacket to go with my maxi dresses - excited.com...I also bought myself a pair of wedges I love them.... 5in heel and they are the most comfiest pair I've ever bought...

Have a very happy Sunday my lovelies .....

Pxx

Ooh how good and determined do you sound? 5" wedges??? I love wedges but I think I'd snap my neck at 5? Maxi dress denim jacket sounds lovely... Photos of dress n shoes? I've got a wedding reception 14th July and have no idea what to wear..... Confused.com

Happy Sunday to you too xx

Well done on a sts hunni. That's great since you went from ts to eating....people normally gain after doing that no matter how careful they are.

I think you should just go with what suits you best and if thats ww then so be it. 14lb isnt a lot of weight so you can take your time xxx

Quick one this morning - sooo last week I tried WW - this week I'm going to try cc - really enjoying it so far... Still unsure what to do about ts or WW/cc I have approximately 5 weeks ish for holidays but only about 4 weeks if I want to do ts and then re- feed .... Hmmm decisions decisions ....

Anyway still got till 30th June to decide ....

Have a very happy Monday catch u laters lovelies pxx

Good morning Precious :)

Precious, where are yhooooo? :D xx

Back