14's into 13's

14.10.. getting closer! Well done bekbee, hope to join u soon! x

Hi

I'm here again! I've been jumping from 14st 10 to 15 st 1 and last week I had enough. Last weeks weigh in last Friday I was 15st 1, 96.3kg and today I am 93.6 kg 14st 10 - I am so proud of myself and have worked hard this week clocking up 20 miles! I am more determined than ever and hope to achieve a loss next week. Well done to all those "losers " this week and keep working to others you will get there.

Well done emjcat, I know exactly how u feel. I'm stuck between 14.9 and 14.12 recently, havent been great on diet tho. Moving house and eating up our stock cupboard !!,x

Hi guys. Started friday and im in the 14s. Today I was 14st 5.5lbs can't wait to get into the 13s feel like I've been in the 14s too long. At the start of the year was almost in 16s so can't complain too much.

Hey everyone weighed in today and not such a good result compared to last week.....stayed the same! I am feeling like crap as I have worked hard this week but I will continue to be good. Hope everyone is doing good xx

Ooh hello! I'm new to WW (but not Minimins lol) I started at 14st 2lbs & lost a 1lb last week... So I'm rather hoping this will be a vey fleeting hi :)

How's everyone doing?

Charli XxX

How frustrating for u!! Sio close! Well done. I was too naughty last week, so nothing good for me! X

How frustrating for u!! So close! Well done. I was too naughty last week, so nothing good for me! X

Anahita_x said:
How frustrating for u!! So close! Well done. I was too naughty last week, so nothing good for me! X

Haha I was all well behaved until Thurs night!! Hehe I'm hoping to be good this week but I'm away for the weekend :)

Being naughty is just too much fun isn't it ;)

Charli XxX

Hi all. I'm currently 14st 12.5. I was in the 15s for ages, so will possibly be here for a while. I would love to be in the 13s by Christmas, but we'll see. However long it takes I will be there eventually!

moonwatcher said:
Hi all. I'm currently 14st 12.5. I was in the 15s for ages, so will possibly be here for a while. I would love to be in the 13s by Christmas, but we'll see. However long it takes I will be there eventually!

You can do it!! :) Slow & steady wins the race!

Charli XxX

You can do it!! :) Slow & steady wins the race!

Charli XxX

Thanks Charli. Well I am definitely slow and steady! LOL. I was in the 15s for months, although to be fair I wasn't on plan all the way through that time. When I'm consistently on plan and exercising well I average about a pound a week, so if I could be like that through to Christmas, in theory the 13s are possible, but I've learnt not to set myself timed goals, because if I don't meet them I feel a failure! I keep telling myself it's better for my skin to lose it slowly and give my skin a chance to spring back (although it's probably more likely to crawl back haha!)

moonwatcher said:
Thanks Charli. Well I am definitely slow and steady! LOL. I was in the 15s for months, although to be fair I wasn't on plan all the way through that time. When I'm consistently on plan and exercising well I average about a pound a week, so if I could be like that through to Christmas, in theory the 13s are possible, but I've learnt not to set myself timed goals, because if I don't meet them I feel a failure! I keep telling myself it's better for my skin to lose it slowly and give my skin a chance to spring back (although it's probably more likely to crawl back haha!)

Haha I know the feeling! I'm a complete snail, although partly my own fault ;) I've been in the 14s for almost 2 years now... I dipped out briefly in February haha!! But I've been busy with life... Just glad I didn't gain :D Back on it now but it's very slow going, but we must remember that it's the right direction no matter what & not give up!

Charli XxX

Haha I know the feeling! I'm a complete snail, although partly my own fault ;) I've been in the 14s for almost 2 years now... I dipped out briefly in February haha!! But I've been busy with life... Just glad I didn't gain :D Back on it now but it's very slow going, but we must remember that it's the right direction no matter what & not give up!

Charli XxX

Yep, life does get in the way sometimes! You're right though - never give up. I was only saying that today to my OH, I'm still excited about the fact that I know I will get there, even if it's at half a pound a week, I won't quit!

moonwatcher said:
Yep, life does get in the way sometimes! You're right though - never give up. I was only saying that today to my OH, I'm still excited about the fact that I know I will get there, even if it's at half a pound a week, I won't quit!

So good to hear!! Never give up - if you can get through the tough patches you've already made it :)

Charli XxX

Back