14's into 13's

14st 5.5lbs :) ...getting there!

lynns3cookies said:
Well done I put 1/2 on at weigh in on Saturday :( don't no why cos I was really good too

It'll come off plus more next week!!

3.5lbs off today just 2 more till in the 13 stones.....

Can't actually believe I am here! Weighing in at 14st 11.5lb after losing 54.5lb. Here's to the 13's!

Well done!!!

Im 14st 2lbs i put on :( after losing and doing well. But im rearing to go again so here's to the 13's x

Chazhavnfun said:
Im 14st 2lbs i put on :( after losing and doing well. But im rearing to go again so here's to the 13's x

Only 2 pounds left till you leave, not far to go!!

Didn't quite make it to 13 I'm 14st on the button. Next week I'm there :) its been brife and ill be glad to leave lol in a nice way though x

We'll all be glad to leave this group, as long as it's for the next one down.... Not up!!

Weeeell according to my Dr scales today I'm officially here :) but official weigh in isn't till tom morning so we will see. It's looking good though x

Congrats :) I'm 14.1. Last 2 weigh ins only 1 lb here and half lb there. My body doesn't want to be 13st something lol

I was like that the last time but only got to 13st 12 and ended up putting back on. Not this time though. Saying goodbye to 14st forever. Good luck x x

Back