14's into 13's

Hi

I'm 14stone 7lbs I would love to be in the 13s. I haven't been in the 13s in years!

Hi

I'm 14stone 7lbs I would love to be in the 13s. I haven't been in the 13s in years!

Me too! I'm currently exactly the same weight as you! Desperate to get into the 13'sit's been at least 10 years!

Hi unfortunetly after being away for a while im back here. 14.6lbs. :( it makes me so sad and sick. I really need some help. I know i can only do it for myself but i could do with a friend. Just someone to talk to. I feel so alone, even when im around people. Ill be happy when i get down to the 13st's but ill still be annoyed as i was at 13st4lbs at one point. Grrr i get myself maaaad. Back on wwpp at home.

Chazhavnfun said:
Hi unfortunetly after being away for a while im back here. 14.6lbs. :( it makes me so sad and sick. I really need some help. I know i can only do it for myself but i could do with a friend. Just someone to talk to. I feel so alone, even when im around people. Ill be happy when i get down to the 13st's but ill still be annoyed as i was at 13st4lbs at one point. Grrr i get myself maaaad. Back on wwpp at home.

Keep ur chin up, we are only human. I'm exactly the same gained 5lbs over the passed 3 weeks. U just gota get bk to it. Iv had my first really good day in a long time and feeling positive. Keep at it Xxx

Going to go to bed after a green tea and wake up happy and energised. Possitive thoughts, thank you! xx

Chazhavnfun said:
Going to go to bed after a green tea and wake up happy and energised. Possitive thoughts, thank you! xx

Good :( you can do this! X

14stone 5 :( want to be in the 13s too:)

Yay I can join this thread again 14.13 and hoping it's not for long!

hey all I'm in the 14's I'm hoping to be in the 13's again soon though :) xox

Yeah finally back into the 14's at weigh in last night. It's over 5 years since I was in the 13's so an exciting target to aim for! 14.12 at the moment so it will take a while but really pleased to be back in 14's for now.

Just need to stay focused through the next tricky month of Xmas parties!

Be good ?

Denise

Bye bye 14's hope to see u all in the 13's soon :) good luck and well done to u all so far!! Xox

Well done cupcakes!!

I weighed in last night and was chugged to have lost another 3lb. 14.5 for me now. Half a pound and I will have lost 10%. Tough week though with my birthday, a Christmas party and a christmas lunch!!!

Have a good week ?

Well done cupcakes!!

I weighed in last night and was chugged to have lost another 3lb. 14.5 for me now. Half a pound and I will have lost 10%. Tough week though with my birthday, a Christmas party and a christmas lunch!!!

Have a good week ?

Thank you :) weighing myself this morning so will let you know the outcome :) I feel I've gained as I've not been feeling great so not been so strict with myself...oops!! Yeah looks like your week contains alot of calories lol but I'm kinda the same I celebrated my birthday on the 26th weekend November, then Christmas work do on the 22 dec and obviously over Christmas itself!
We will do it though :)

Well done cupcakes on another loss. I managed to lose another 1/2 pound so I have my 10% now so really pleased! it' been tough sine weigh in though with everyone bringing chocolates and cakes into the office! It has been very tempting. I've been pretty good though but my next weigh in would be Christmas day so no weigh in to keep me on track.

Anyway have a fab Christmas and be as good as poss whilst still having fun!!!!

Back