14's into 13's

Hi denzil thanks about the loss although ive been soooooo bad the last 2 weeks :/ not good!! Im going to weigh in next saturday I think being the 5th jan. I honestly think its around a stone if not more :( I can feel how much ive gained ive ballooned! Hope you had a lovely christmas :) x

I'm back in this thread! Have gone way off course and want to get back on track. Currently weigh 14st 5lbs. The lowest I have been is 12st 8 lbs, so I am aiming for that first.
Hope everyone had a good xmas and new year. X

Oh bum I'm back here again after being a very naughty jenn jenn over Xmas but I'm hoping it will come off quickly!! Hope everyone here had a lovely Xmas and new year :) and hopefully eerily can all get to our goals this year xox

I lost 3.5lb this week so down to 14st2.5. Hope I am ok to join you ladies

Oh dear christmas took it's toll and I put 3lb on so back to 14.8. Back on track today and even been to gym! going to try and shift at least 2 this week. Good luck all, be good ?

Morning all, am starting ww online as of this morning weighing 14st 4lbs so without meaning any offence, only hope to be here for a maximum of 2 weeks :) hope thats a realistic expectation for a newbie! Good luck to you all this week xx

Well weigh in tonight and I lost 2lb so pleased. Now 14.6 and another pound off will mean I have lost 10% so determined to shift that this week. Going to up the exercise. Played badminton tonight, gym and a swim tomorrow and again on Friday I think. I just need to stay in control over the weekends. Be good all. X

Hi

Im starting tuesday and weigh in my 14s. Hate being this heavy. Determined to get in the 12s by summer. Achievable right? X

woo I'm finally in the 13's :) xox

I cant wait until im in the 13s. Will def be treating myself to some new clothes! X

Well, I posted here before joining my local class on Tuesday thinkimgnI was in my 14s. Devastated to see im in my 15s :( But I WILL be in my 14s soon!!!

xmrsrachyx said:
Well, I posted here before joining my local class on Tuesday thinkimgnI was in my 14s. Devastated to see im in my 15s :( But I WILL be in my 14s soon!!!

Good luck I'm sure you will be back very soon!

I lost another 2 lb last week so 14.4 now. Can't wait to get into the 13 bracket. Hopefully only a couple of weeks now. Lost 23lb up to now and really starting to feel the benefit but still a long way to go x

Hi I'm 14 stone 9.5lbs now hopefully in the 13s soon! I'm doing ww

Back