14's into 13's

I've started back into WW today! 14 6.5, feeling. Disgusted with myself as I had gone down to 12 5 during my pregnacy. 5 months on I'm over 2 stone heavier!! Let the fight against the flubber commence. Want to get back to 12 5 and then ultimately to 10 7! Hope ye don't mind me joining ye here with what I know will be 10 million questions :))

I was 14.2 this week so hopefully a couple of weeks and I will be back in the 13's for first time in years! Starting to find it a little bit harder ever week now though. Good luck to you all this week!?

Hi can I join?? Lost 12lbs so now in my 14's!! Very happy but will be happier when I hit the 13's :) good luck everyone

Hi all,

Can't believe I've finally made it here as I've been stuck in the 15's for what seemed like forever! Hoping to move through the 14's a lot quicker fingers crossed. Hope your all doing well on your weightloss journeys and good luck,

Dan x

Dan8317 said:
Hi all,

Can't believe I've finally made it here as I've been stuck in the 15's for what seemed like forever! Hoping to move through the 14's a lot quicker fingers crossed. Hope your all doing well on your weightloss journeys and good luck,

Dan x

Well done and welcome! like you say, you hopefully wont be here long :) xx

Hey all! Hope everyone is good? Im currently 14st 9lbs so thought id subscribe as its nice talking to people of a similar weight :) 10 lbs to get into the 13's feels like a marathon!! But hey ill get there. What are everyones goal weights? Mines 10stone 7lbs unless I feel happier before that as ive never been that small before x

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Hey all! Hope everyone is good? Im currently 14st 9lbs so thought id subscribe as its nice talking to people of a similar weight :) 10 lbs to get into the 13's feels like a marathon!! But hey ill get there. What are everyones goal weights? Mines 10stone 7lbs unless I feel happier before that as ive never been that small before x

My goal at the mo is to go from 14.4 to 13.7 and then do small mini goals. Ultimately I would love to get to between 11.7 and 12 which isnt the lowest I could be but I was just under 12 last year and liked how I looked :) xx

Well after a really bad week think ill probably be leaving you in the morning after weigh in and going back up to the 15's :( changing my weigh in tomorrow though and class due to work commitments so thinking about asking the leader for a new weigh in card and taking it as a fresh start. New group, new starting weight etc plus my friend joining aswel so hopefully this will help with the motivation.

Hope to be back here soon, good luck everyone,

Dan x

Thanks cupcake. Will find out the damage in the morning so fingers crossed will be back here in a week or two :)

*_*cupcake*_* said:

Hi, I'm working to small goals this time as I have nearly 4 stone in total to lose. I weighed in last night at bang on 14 - so close to getting a 13 on the scales ( will be first time in about 5 years). If i can lose a pound this week I will have lost 2 stone. I aim to get to 12 and see how I feel at that. I'm 5 ft 9 so it is just in top end of bmi range. good luck this week to everyone x

Dan8317 said:
Well after a really bad week think ill probably be leaving you in the morning after weigh in and going back up to the 15's :( changing my weigh in tomorrow though and class due to work commitments so thinking about asking the leader for a new weigh in card and taking it as a fresh start. New group, new starting weight etc plus my friend joining aswel so hopefully this will help with the motivation.

Hope to be back here soon, good luck everyone,

Dan x

Hey Dan stay strong you can do it. I was messing around for about 8 months and losing a pound then gaining 2. I finally got my head in gear and am getting somewhere. Lost 2 stone and have another 2 to do. I totally know where you are coming from as i was stuck like that for ages. Take some time, plan your week and just track everything You can do it! Dont let a bad day become a bad week as the say. This time I am totally honest on my tracker and write absolutely everything down (even the 11 points of sweets the other day). They came out of my weekly allowance and still had a loss whereas before I would have just thought I'd blown it for the day and carried on pigging out! go for it this week and you'll be back in 14s on your way to 13s ? x

claire_1985 said:
5lbs off and im back in the 13's! :)

Week 1: 14st 4lbs to 13st 13lbs
Week 2: Aim for loss of 3lbs

Well done! :). Hopefully be joining you in the 13s next week. I was 14.0 this week, so close but not quite! Havoc good week :)

Denzil1 said:
Well done! :). Hopefully be joining you in the 13s next week. I was 14.0 this week, so close but not quite! Havoc good week :)

Ah thanks, good luck to you this week-as other people have said above I think im finally in the right mindset to do this :) xx

Well the damage wasn't as bad as I thought but still going back up to the 15's. Am now 15st 2lb. Going to get my head into it this week and be back here next wed.

Thanks all for the advise and hope to be back here soon. Going to plan my week and stick to it!

Good luck all,
Dan x

Dan8317 said:
Well the damage wasn't as bad as I thought but still going back up to the 15's. Am now 15st 2lb. Going to get my head into it this week and be back here next wed.

Thanks all for the advise and hope to be back here soon. Going to plan my week and stick to it!

Good luck all,
Dan x

Good luck Dan-you can do it!! :) xx

Back