14's into 13's

3lbs off tonight so now down to 14 6.5, only another 7lbs and i can see 13 again!!

Hi all, I was on this thread a few months ago I was doing really well but I broke my leg :( so I am here again. I haven't seen the 13 s since I got married 13 years and 3 kids ago. I am 14 12.5 lbs as of tonights weigh in so I would say I will be here for a few weeks. Good luck all and here's to the 13s!!!

14st 7 .... need 7 lbs to get into the 13's - I am hoping to crack that in the next fortnight - finger crossed. Good luck everybody. x x

oops wrong thread

Last edited:
I was meant to weigh myself on Sunday.......but after maintaining the week before I really didn't feel motivated to get on scales, finally got round to it today and woot woot 7lb down, I'm 4lb off the 13s. I can't remember the last time I was 13st something lol

Hi I have just started WW and I am 14st 6lbs - I think I will need lots of encouragement on here please. It would be great to be in the 13st something range again and get my BMI under OBESE !!!!!

Hi everyone, I am now into the 14st and working my way towards the 13s! I have never been that weight in my adult life and I am finding it so daunting to be heading towards it!

I am 14st and half a lb so so close to the 13s!! Im really excited! Im now a size 16 (uk) and have a size 14 pair of jeans hanging up in my bedroom and i cannot wait to fit into them! Im hoping and praying that in a stones time those jeans will finally fit!!
Its been so long since i was a size 14 and its only two sizes away from my target size.... So so excited :) good luck everyone bordering on the 13s, we can do it!!!

I lost 2.5lbs today....Just 4lbs to go untill I see the 13s! :)

I have now just have 1lb to loose to say bye bye to the 14s forever!!

I cant believe i started this thread almost 2 years ago and I STILL am in the 14s!!!! Depressing, but I am more determined to break this now before Christmas I WILL BE IN THE 13s!!!!!

good luck clare!! we can all do it :)

I am currently 14st 3.5lbs so hope to see you in the thirteens soon! cx

I've been stuck in the 14's since July GRRR!! Did go up to 15 st 1.5 but after losing 4 last week I'm now 14 st 11.5! I would love to be in the 13's by Christmas

Thats a lot in a couple of weeks!! dont try and set such a high target i think it can throw you off track far too easy! at the same time if you follow plan 100% it could be done! good luck keep us updated :) cx

It's just over 2 lbs per week. I think (if I'm good!) I can manage that. I've lost almost 60 lbs and before the wedding I was losing a stone every 6 weeks on average.

Good Luck Embo x

Back