15 stone something to the 14's

Hi all I'm new to this, weighed in today at 15st is this the right thread to be on? X

It is until you reach 14 stone 13lbs. Then your in the 14's!! :) xx

Currently 15st 13.25lbs

Thanks ninabeans its taken me she's to get to this weight but so close to the 14s now! Wish there was a quick fix lol

I know what you mean!! Ha ha! Small steps. We'll her there. X

Currently 15st 13.25lbs

Weldone!!! Youre doing wonderful. I'm so jealous! I can't wait to reach 14's!! Xx

Currently 15st 11.5lbs

Thank you! I've restarted and given myself a kick up the bum this last fortnight. Struggled to get focused since the summer.

I'm 30 on the 22/12 and wanted (in April) to be 12.7 for it (hahaha!) but at least I can be lower 14's hopefully.

You will get there it all takes time and little steps. X

Hi lm new to this forum as was over on exante(vlcd) but have decided that l can nolonger do vlcd so have decided to calorie count. Was 16.3 last week but lost 4lb this week so l can now join you all in the journey through the 15's. Using my net diary and find it very useful and easy to use. Wieght in for me is wednesday. Hello to anyone out there at this late hour.

I use net dairy too. I prefer it to some of the others. Good luck and well do e on your loss. X

Currently 15st 11.5lbs

Morning all to any early risers its raining once again! Well have just weight and lost anpther 3lb so thats 7lb in two weeks. Really pleased with that. When lve time think i will start a diary going. Hope ypu all hav a good day.

Well done all on your weight loss this week! I've started CC this week after months of yoyo dieting on slim and save. I've discovered it's simply not worth putting my body through that and it's time for a lifestyle change! My start weight is 14.10, hoping to get lots of inspiration and support from this forum to reach my target weight!

Good luck and looking forward to reading about your weight loss journeys x

Can I jump on here. Finally got into the 15's, 15.13 weigh in in the morning been off track all week though oops :(
Good luck with your journeys everyone x

Morning all, well very white and frosty outside and v v cold. Down another 2 lb this week thats 9 lb in 3 weeks. Very pleased with that. Hope your all doing well despite the seasonal temptation all around.

springermad said:
Morning all, well very white and frosty outside and v v cold. Down another 2 lb this week thats 9 lb in 3 weeks. Very pleased with that. Hope your all doing well despite the seasonal temptation all around.

Forgot to say 15.8 lb this am started at 16.3 x

Hi. I started 3 weeks today on s&s, just had weigh in, week one I lost 17lb, week 2 I lost 8lb and this week I lost 3lb so lost 2 stone, well pleased. I started off at 17lb 10lb and I'm now 15st 10.I love the diet, next week could be a gain as I have my Christmas meal and it will soon be totm :( good luck to you all, have a good week x

How r u all getting on? My fourth weigh in today and lost another 3lb, so I'm now 15st 7lb and I started at 17st 10lb so well pleased, let me know how its going for you :) x

Morning all happy xmas eve awake early so think i may goto tescos now and pick up my fresh bits before it gets chaos !
Forgot to post loss this week amothet 1lb off so down 10 in forst month and no feelings of desperation. Not going to deprive myself ovrr the next few days but going to try and stay in controll and increase exercise to try and avoid any wt gain if l sts this week it will ne good. Well off to tescos ! Xx

Well decided to wt as its my wt day. Have put on 1 lb not bad considering lve eatend out non stop since last thurs. Had family b/day celebrations etc so dont have a problem with the 1lb. Now its time to get back on track again tomorrow and back to cc and rrcording etc. Has anyone else been on the scales today ? Bfn xx

Back