15 stone something to the 14's

Happy new year to u all :) hope it is going ok for u all, I lost another 3lb this week so now lost 2st 10lb, hopefully next week I will be in the 14's :) I have the odd chocolate but all in all pretty much 100%,keep up the good work. :)x

Can I join u please? I'm 15st 3.....hoping to drop into the 14s over the next week or so :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year to u all :) hope it is going ok for u all, I lost another 3lb this week so now lost 2st 10lb, hopefully next week I will be in the 14's :) I have the odd chocolate but all in all pretty much 100%,keep up the good work. :)x

Well done!!!! I'm hoping to slip back into the 14s over the next week or so. Currently sitting at 15.3 :-(

It is really nice to speak to someone when your dieting, we r all in the same boat :) how lovely it would be to eat what ever we want when we want, but many of us can't :( I am really pleased with myself not going crazy over Christmas, I'm really enjoying the diet, keep up the good work :) x keep us updated x

Sorry about duplicate post a above...didn't think first post had worked

Morning all only another 4lb till i leave ypu to join 14 to 13 yippee ! Have a good cc day. X

I can finally join this group! Weighed in at 15st 9lb this morning a whopping 5lb off this week!

Hiya hun, I'm 15st10lb atm, can't wait until I'm in the 14's again, I feel so much better physically and mentally.

Hiya hun, I'm 15st10lb atm, can't wait until I'm in the 14's again, I feel so much better physically and mentally.

Last time I was this weight I was pregnant with my son!! Lol. Well in total it's 27lb off , 2 stone to go! X

Finally in the 14's. just!!! See you all there soon xxx

Currently 14st 13.7lbs

Thank you! I know I've jumped in the 14's group quickly but I'm determined not see 15 again. So fingers crossed I keep loosing. Xx

Currently 14st 13.7lbs

So so hope to be leaving you in the next week to join the 14 to 13s onwards and downwards. X

Anyone in this weight bracket?

I started back ccing on Monday at 15st7lb :(
Been good so far this week, I know its only 3 days but got to start somewhere.

Good luck,
Dan x

Anyone in this weight bracket?

I started back ccing on Monday at 15st7lb :(
Been good so far this week, I know its only 3 days but got to start somewhere.

Good luck,
Dan x

I am! I started on Monday too and I'm 15st 1.5lbs. Hoping I might cross into the 14's though xxx

Can't see it taking you long so fingers crossed for your next weigh in :) I will be here a little longer though lol, hopefully if I can keep my head in it then no longer than 3 weeks.

Good luck,
Dan x

You never know, you could have a first week back on it of epic proportions!!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Back