15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

so glad you like them hun

I did 2 classes at the gym last night & man, can I feel it now lol! Every muscle aches!!...no pain no gain tho right? Haha xx

Only just saw this. How are the scales? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i love them, they r really good :)

thanks for hooking me up with them lol x

i love them, they r really good :)

thanks for hooking me up with them lol x

Now I just need to find you a man :D lol :p

I hope they can help you in your journey :) xx

Now I just need to find you a man :D lol :p

I hope they can help you in your journey :) xx

Hahaha!!! Yes please :p

Xx

Hahaha!!! Yes please :p

Xx

I wish we lived closer together, we could go fat dating :D well I can look but not touch but it'd be fun!! X

I wish we lived closer together, we could go fat dating :D well I can look but not touch but it'd be fun!! X

haha! that would be fun! nothing wrong with window shopping ;)

dont leave me out i would come to i would just look no touch but it would be fun xxx

dont leave me out i would come to i would just look no touch but it would be fun xxx

Lol the more the merrier :) plus seeing how u ladies can only look...that leaves more men for me haha :p

haha thats true but wot fun finding you a nice man

Lol the more the merrier :) plus seeing how u ladies can only look...that leaves more men for me haha :p

Hahaha how many do you want?!? Xx

lol lol get a few then sling the ones that or no good lololol

lololol you only want the good stuff hun not the out of date bad for you stuff lololol

OMG I've just counted on my calendar, I've not had ANY form of chocolate in 40 days!!! 7 more to go until I can have some!...it's been a long lent this year lol! Can't wait to have some chocolatey yumminess! :) x

Back