15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

woohoo!!! well done hun! that's an amazing loss!!! so pleased for you! :)

Im from Sheffield, so Donny isnt too far from me! aw thats nice that he moved to wales :) my friends keep telling me to try the online dating thing, but im too chicken lol x

Well I did it and it was fun :) I met him on bbwchatzone. He likes the larger ladies :) it was his first day on there when he chatted with me and the rest was history! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww im glad it worked out for you hun! :)

Just jumped on the scales...2lbs off this week! woohoo!! Yeah its not as much as last week but it still makes it 10lbs in total so as long as its coming of im more than happy :)

I hope i can resist temptation over crimbo and keep it off!!

good luck everyone x

aww im glad it worked out for you hun! :)

Just jumped on the scales...2lbs off this week! woohoo!! Yeah its not as much as last week but it still makes it 10lbs in total so as long as its coming of im more than happy :)

I hope i can resist temptation over crimbo and keep it off!!

good luck everyone x

That's a great loss well done!

Just make wise choices over Xmas but don't beat yourself up if you don't lose.

Enjoy :) xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope everyone has had a lovely day xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope everyone has had a lovely day xx

I had a fab day :) a yummy meal and experienced my nieces first christmas:)

How was it for you?

What did you do to celebrate it?

Hope u had a fab day :) xx

I had a nice Xmas too thank you. I spent it with friends! What did you do?

I've not eaten anywhere near as much as I normally would. But I've prob still had more than I should have! Not sure what the scales will say this week.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but I went to my friends house last night and broke one of her mums chairs...I was/am mortified!!! Then I was offered a chair with arms that I knew I wouldn't fit my backside into so to spare myself any further embarrassment I asked my friend to discretely swap with me!!
Everyone tried to pretend it didn't happen but I was absolutely horrified & couldn't wait to leave!! I hate being fat! It affects EVERYTHING!!!

Sorry to be on a Downer :-(

I had a nice Xmas too thank you. I spent it with friends! What did you do?

I've not eaten anywhere near as much as I normally would. But I've prob still had more than I should have! Not sure what the scales will say this week.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but I went to my friends house last night and broke one of her mums chairs...I was/am mortified!!! Then I was offered a chair with arms that I knew I wouldn't fit my backside into so to spare myself any further embarrassment I asked my friend to discretely swap with me!!
Everyone tried to pretend it didn't happen but I was absolutely horrified & couldn't wait to leave!! I hate being fat! It affects EVERYTHING!!!

Sorry to be on a Downer :-(

That has happened to me! I broke one of my sisters garden chairs, fell straight to the floor :( then a few weeks later I stood on her decking and my foot went straight through! Really hurt myself :/ really awfully embarrassing! And I know what you mean about chairs with arms. I can't sit in them either and dread going out for dinner somewhere new incase they have them chairs. I will be so glad when I don't have to worry about that! You're not alone you know, and at least you are doing something about it.

Remembering these things has pushed me out of my binge frame of mind! Have been trying so hard not to scoff but failing but you just reminded me of why I started on my journey! Thank you :)

Xxxx

Aww, hon, I know what you mean, I used to hate chairs with arms, always used to have to prise myself in and out of them! But use it as incentive to carry on down this path, and by next Christmas you can choose to sit in that chair in the knowledge that it won't give you any trouble!! xxx

That has happened to me! I broke one of my sisters garden chairs, fell straight to the floor :( then a few weeks later I stood on her decking and my foot went straight through! Really hurt myself :/ really awfully embarrassing! And I know what you mean about chairs with arms. I can't sit in them either and dread going out for dinner somewhere new incase they have them chairs. I will be so glad when I don't have to worry about that! You're not alone you know, and at least you are doing something about it.

Remembering these things has pushed me out of my binge frame of mind! Have been trying so hard not to scoff but failing but you just reminded me of why I started on my journey! Thank you :)

Xxxx

Thanks ladies, thank god im doing something about it, because i would hate that to happen again! Aw bless ya hun...it really is awful isnt it!! Im glad i could help spur you on! You are doing so well!!!! Keep it up and you know where i am if u need to chat :)

Thanks Tracy...Heres to next xmas and being a slim jim :)

xxx

Happy new year :)

What did you get up to last night?

And what are your plans for 2013?

I'm going to do a challenge called 100% for 100 days where basically I just stick to my cals of 1500-1600 a day until April 11th!

I reckon I can get off nearly another 3 stone by then!! Are you in?!

I'm gonna ask a few of my other friends on here if they wanna do it and then set up a thread somewhere so we can keep track of it.

Xxx

Happy new year!!!! :) I didn't do much last night, saw the new year in at home. Did you do much?

Plans for 2013 are to lose at least 7st and to do something fun every payday weekend. How about you hun? Any resolutions?

Ooh I like the sound of that challenge...defo count me in! Keep me posted if there is a thread, and ill join in :) I reckon you could definitely lose 3st by April if you are 100%...I'm gonna do it with you too :)

Let's start 2013 as we mean to go on...this is our year to succeed :) xxx

Happy new year!!!! :) I didn't do much last night, saw the new year in at home. Did you do much?

Plans for 2013 are to lose at least 7st and to do something fun every payday weekend. How about you hun? Any resolutions?

Ooh I like the sound of that challenge...defo count me in! Keep me posted if there is a thread, and ill join in :) I reckon you could definitely lose 3st by April if you are 100%...I'm gonna do it with you too :)

Let's start 2013 as we mean to go on...this is our year to succeed :) xxx

Glad you're joining me. It's a good way to kickstart the year!

We didn't go out last night, just stayed up with my son and partner, was good though!

You can lose 7 stone this year!! I am going for about the same.

What cals are you setting yourself for the days? I'm doing 1600. Have you got mfp?

Good luck :) xx

Glad you're joining me. It's a good way to kickstart the year!

We didn't go out last night, just stayed up with my son and partner, was good though!

You can lose 7 stone this year!! I am going for about the same.

What cals are you setting yourself for the days? I'm doing 1600. Have you got mfp?

Good luck :) xx

I'm sticking to 1800 for now. Might lower it when I've lost a couple of stone if I plateau.

Yeah I have mfp, but I've been a bit rubbish at logging lately. Ill be logging everyday again now..so that's another positive from this challenge :)
I have the same user name on there as I do on here!

X

Cool ok will look.

Yeah I started off at about 1800 but as I'm now 26 stone something, which I forget coz i weigh in kgs, I dropped it a bit and it works well for me.

Xx

This is going to sound a bit random, considering i dont really know any of you lol and i havent been on minis for very long, but i am finally feeling positive and i really feel that this is my year to lose the weight and i think that all your kinds words and encouragement have been a huge factor in that! so... THANKS VERY MUCH :)

now comes the hard bit...actually doing it lol

xx

trimNslim said:
This is going to sound a bit random, considering i dont really know any of you lol and i havent been on minis for very long, but i am finally feeling positive and i really feel that this is my year to lose the weight and i think that all your kinds words and encouragement have been a huge factor in that! so... THANKS VERY MUCH :)

xx

I'm glad you feel encouraged! You can definitely do this, and we can all support one another - that's what makes this a good forum. All the very best for 2013! :) xx

xx

you've associated yourself with me, so now you are stuck with me! muhahahahahaaa

if i can do this, im very sure you can. Im the queen of morbid obesity. you'll do great. i'll nag the fat off you! xxxxxxxxxxx

you've associated yourself with me, so now you are stuck with me! muhahahahahaaa

if i can do this, im very sure you can. Im the queen of morbid obesity. you'll do great. i'll nag the fat off you! xxxxxxxxxxx

Haha thanks hun! :) looking forward to it lol xx

I'm glad you feel encouraged! You can definitely do this, and we can all support one another - that's what makes this a good forum. All the very best for 2013! :) xx

Thanks Tracy!! Same to you hun x

Back