15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Thanks. Hopefully I will do it this time. I am trying the Hairy Bikers (Dieters) way. Got some of the recipes fro
m the website. We had their fry up the slimmer way:)

Hello, I am about to restart to try to lose weight. Last year I failed to do this and Christmas I managed to put more weight on. Everyone here is doing really well. Hopefully we all have successful year 2013 :)

Well done for restarting, it's such a hard thing to do. I'm sure you'll do really well this time.

I've been very naughty and had a Indian take away tonight! I regretted it immediately! I'm not going to dwell on it tho...what's done is done! I just need to stop doing things like that.

How are you all getting on? Well I hope :)

Anyone watching that embarrassing fat bodies on tv? I hate that I love watching it :) x

My worst fear is saggy skin like that poor guy on embarrassing bodies!!! I hope to god mine isn't that bad!! X

My worst fear is saggy skin like that poor guy on embarrassing bodies!!! I hope to god mine isn't that bad!! X

Yep I'm worried about that too. But I decided that i'd rather have saggy skin than fat! You can hide skin with clothes but you can't hide fat.

I'm am intending on applying for a tummy tuck when I've lost all my weight and maintained. It's a hell of a procedure and recovery can be months but one day I will have the flat tummy I deserve!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep I'm worried about that too. But I decided that i'd rather have saggy skin than fat! You can hide skin with clothes but you can't hide fat.

I'm am intending on applying for a tummy tuck when I've lost all my weight and maintained. It's a hell of a procedure and recovery can be months but one day I will have the flat tummy I deserve!! Xx

That's my thoughts exactly! One day :) x

Yet again I'm watching "fat" shows! Today is supersize v super skinny!
I already feel bad...I NEED to get this weight off now!!!!

Yet again I'm watching "fat" shows! Today is supersize v super skinny!
I already feel bad...I NEED to get this weight off now!!!!

They are good ways to get yourself motivated! How's your day been? Xx

They are good ways to get yourself motivated! How's your day been? Xx

Yeah they sure are! I actually just cried...lol god I'm lame!!

It's been an ok day, but we had lots of meetings at work & there were cakes & biscuits on offer all day so I've snacked a lot more than I should!

How about you hun? You had a good day? X

Yeah they sure are! I actually just cried...lol god I'm lame!!

It's been an ok day, but we had lots of meetings at work & there were cakes & biscuits on offer all day so I've snacked a lot more than I should!

How about you hun? You had a good day? X

Yep I made Moroccan pork mince for tea and it was really nice!
Been looking after my 9 month old niece today, shes a total loony so been chasing after her all day.
What do you do for work? Xx

I watched supersize vs superskinny. Definotely motivated me. I had quite a good day. Hopefully I can keep this up.

Yep I made Moroccan pork mince for tea and it was really nice!
Been looking after my 9 month old niece today, shes a total loony so been chasing after her all day.
What do you do for work? Xx

Sounds yummy! Aww bless! sounds like you have had a lovely, but hectic day :)
I work in family support. Do you work?

Well done everyone else! Sounds like you are all doing well! :) x

Sounds yummy! Aww bless! sounds like you have had a lovely, but hectic day :)
I work in family support. Do you work?

Well done everyone else! Sounds like you are all doing well! :) x

Not at the mo. I used to work at a local radio station. But fitting in the hours and having no childcare for my son meant I couldn't do it anymore :(
I hope when he's in secondary school and old enough to walk home, I can work again! xx

Back