15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Can't fault you hun, it's so hard working if you have kids! Like u say childcare can cost a bomb. Bet it was fun at a radio station tho! :)

How you getting on today? X

bit of a crap day life wise has meant a good diet day. only had tea, which was something simple and oven cooked. i just had turkey escalope, potato waffles and beans. it was hot and it was food.

hows your day been?

if you got 10 mins for a read, check out my listing on ebay, its worth it i promise :)

photograph | eBay

xxx

Why has it been a crap day? You ok?
Well done for staying in your cals but Make sure you're eating enough!! I know it's easier said than done sometimes tho :)

Lol aww noodle is such a cutie! Loved the post, very detailed lol! I feel like I was with you every step of the way :) have u sold any pics?

Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

Well done for staying in your cals but Make sure you're eating enough!! I know it's easier said than done sometimes tho :)

Lol aww noodle is such a cutie! Loved the post, very detailed lol! I feel like I was with you every step of the way :) have u sold any pics?

:) lol no pictures sold!!

I put a listing of my old car and it was so popular that someone actually messaged me asking to do another one!! I'll do a link for that one in a min!

Just a crappy day car wise. Got a new one and been having problems with it. I think it's coz I don't trust it like I did my old faithful one. So was shaking while driving it and an engine management light came on :( came home very stressed and feeling too sick to eat. I'm a huge worrier.
Writing that listing took me about an hour, it really helped me actually, taking my mind off the stress! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here's the car one. Wouldnt let me link it coz it's ended:

Ok, where to start... I bought this car about 3 years ago in perfect nick, with mileage of 16000 miles! It had one elderly lady owner who had it from new and in the 14 years she had it she must have driven it just over 1000 miles a year! So i bought it, was very pleased with the bargain i got. Then i let my husband drive it. Just the once, while his car was in the garage. He came home from work, came in, had his tea and whatnot, then went to bed. I get up the next day, go outside to get into my shiny perfect nick citroen, and what greets me..... A BROKEN BUMPER! So i storm in the house with my best angry face on and I march upstairs and ask him what on earth he had done to my car! His sleepy reply? 'Oh i hit a hedgehog on the way home'..... A HEDGEHOG? A FLAMING (I USED ANOTHER F WORD HERE BUT THIS IS A FAMILY SITE) HEDGEHOG I SAID. WHAT WAS IT, 6 FOOT FLAMING TALL??! To which he replied 'The radiator is broken too'....Insert various expletives here...... Now this was around the time there were sightings of the Pembrokeshire Big Cat, do you remember? And the sightings were around where my husband worked... I fully expected Radio Pembrokeshire Breaking News to be 'Pembs Big Cat Hit and Run', but alas, nothing of the sort happened. About a week later after withdrawl of certain marital favours my husband came out with 'It may have been a badger'... Now this makes much more sense, but, I think, where ever this badger is, its needs to go to weight watchers coz it caused my poor little car some awful damage. The next day I ordered my husband to have it fixed. He took it to ATS and had a brand spanking new radiator put in, and said he'd get his mate to fix the bumper. In the meantime though, i discovered how much I didnt really actually like my hedgehog/badger slaughtering husband all that much and we split up, so the bumper never got fixed. I have looked on here for bumpers and they have them for about £40 but i have never got round to buying one and having it fixed. I have called around scrappers and they have had them in but the wrong colour. See the pictures for evidence of 'badgergate', you can see the left hand fog light is also broken but no point me fixing that if im not putting a new bumper on it. The bad points are as follows: A broken bumper/fog light The cassette player no longer accepts tapes but the radio works and I have the code for it The back drivers side door plastic bit on the inside is a bit loose, could maybe do with a gluing, but doesnt affect the door, it still closes and opens fine. The right hand rear indicator has an issue. Its my fault really, the car is going for MOT tomorrow (more on that later). I had bought a load of new bulbs and was fitting them all and testing them, they were all working fine until I pulled one out and broke it. I replaced the bulb with a new one but although its the right size and works, the fitment is wrong so now when I indicate right, the tickers over tick if you know what i mean...but it does work. If i get pulled on it tomorrow in the MOT i will buy a new bulb on ebay and replace it. It only comes with 2 wheel trims. I live on a council estate,Ii think the local yobs thought i was letting the side down by having a whole set, so they nicked 2. The car now fits in nicely with the old mattresses and alcoholics you usually get on a council estate. The good points The car has done... 36000+ miles. Amazing! So ive done about 20000 in it, and it did have a few problems when I first had it (not incuding my husband), I think as it hadnt been worn in properly, when I drove it round the county and further, the car wasnt used to it so the brakes failed. I had them sorted though, new discs and pads, also a new clutch and a new back box. It has original Pembrokeshire number plates. It is very rare to see this nowadays, and you can even see on the back of the car that it was bought from Normal Phillips in Haverfordwest, all those years ago. The lady who owned it before me ahd it serviced every year without fail, but as I am not loaded, I have not done this. If anything has gone wrong with it though, I have had it fixed straight away so the problem hasnt got worse. So now the car is running well, its been driven up to Doncaster and survived the journey well. Its been in daily use and will be until I sell it so expect the mileage to go up slightly. The seats are really comfy, and for a rather tall and buxom lady like myself there is plenty of room and head room. The MOT runs out this month so I have booked it in for tomorrow morning. I have checked all the lights, tyres and wipers and all are working fine. There is good tread on all 4 wheels. These are the only things I can control before MOT, but if it fails I will list the things wrong with it. But if it passes, it will then come with 12 month MOT, I will update this tomorrow morning after MOT. It has passed every MOT I have put it through so I dont expect it to fail. It had no advisories on the last one. Insurance is fairly cheap on it as its an old car. Tax is a bit more pricey at £120 for 6 months, its an old 1.9 diesel engine so you'd expect it. And for this reason I will not be taxing it when it runs out at the end of the month. I can tax it for the buyer though if needed, as long as I get the money first. Viewing is welcome, as is taking a test drive, weekends and evenings are better. Any questions feel free to ask via ebay messaging. Will consider any offers given. Car is advertised for sale elsewhere so I have the right to remove the listing at any time. CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY. WINNING BIDDERS MUST CONTACT ME TO ARRANGE COLLECTION WITH 24 HOURS, AND MUST BE COLLECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS. (contact me if you need longer with a valid reason) YOU ARE BIDDING TO BUY AND NOT TO VIEW. NON PAYING WINNERS WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY. PLEASE ARRANGE A VIEWING IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING IT BEFORE BIDDING. Other than all that serious business, lets get selling :)
On 01-Jan-13 at 19:56:41 GMT, seller added the following information:
another thing... forgort to mention that the body has a few scratches on it, nothing major but expected for age. car will be sold as seen as i am not an expert in these matters. happy bidding!

On 02-Jan-13 at 03:38:54 GMT, seller added the following information:
Unfortunately my son has been admitted to hospital so I am going to have to cancel the MOT in the morning unless I can get someone else to take it but as it's not as important as my son I am not going to worry too much about it. I will book it in as soon as I can, hopefully by the weekend, so all you lovely watchers (and myself) can learn the fate of this car.

On 03-Jan-13 at 10:30:52 GMT, seller added the following information:
MOT is tomorrow morning at 10. I have bought new bulbs and they should come tomorrow so I will supply these with the car. 10 of them. Or 9 if I use one. Should keep you going for a while, if they fit of course! Another thing I wanted to add was that it's quite a loud car, it's diesel so obviously is louder than petrol but upon driving through the town centre with some 'the best of 90's dance' blasting ( it seems modern music no longer comes on tape ) , the bruummmm of my exhaust has turned a few potential boy racers heads, them expecting to see a souped up Saxo with skirts and a cherry bomb only to find a rather large female with big earrings and some furry dice in the windscreen. Oh how it amuses me. I would like to explain why I am selling this car. Basically because I want a newer one. With a bumper, and a cd player. As simple as that. This car has served me well, longer than the newer Daewoo i had before it. I was thinking of maybe scrapping the citroen as it looks so miserable with it's broken bumper but thought I'd try on eBay and I am amazed by the amount of watchers! It increases every time I check eBay. I hope the car finds a good home, it's seen me though some good times in my life! Happy bidding fellow ebayers :)

On 03-Jan-13 at 12:37:22 GMT, seller added the following information:
yet another thing: (its not bad) just been looking through MOTs and it did infact fail one, for a hole in the exhaust which i had fixed and will include the recepit for this in the books with the car. Also the advisory was nail in tyre, which i sorted out, put new tyre on it. and thats it i think. have found the books to go with the car which i will leave in the glove compartment.

On 04-Jan-13 at 11:02:14 GMT, seller added the following information:
MOT failed on one thing. Back brakes on one side are sticking. Bloke said it'd be about an hours labour if no parts needed but may need new 'shoes' at about £30. MOT expires on the 28th of jan so it's still legal til then.

Oh your cat is so cute and looks a bit like my old cat that recently passed away :(

Aww Tessa :( sorry to hear that. I dread the day any of mine go.
I'm just enjoying them to the max :) xx

I wish you all the luck in the world! I am one year in and have lost 6stone (gained 2.5lbs over xmas but that'll be gone next Tuesday!) so I am looking to lose another 6 stone this year x

I wish you all the luck in the world! I am one year in and have lost 6stone (gained 2.5lbs over xmas but that'll be gone next Tuesday!) so I am looking to lose another 6 stone this year x

That's fantastic hun!! You have done so well! A true inspiration to us all :) good luck with losing the 6st this year...you can do it!! x

Hope everything going well honey..2013 is the year we will all be trim and slim!!! :)

Well said hun!!! :) :) :)

I had a blip or two over the weekend, but im back on track now. How are you going on? x

evening. was wondering where you were lately. best thing to do is draw a line under it and move on :)

Hope you have a good week hun x

evening. was wondering where you were lately. best thing to do is draw a line under it and move on :)

Hope you have a good week hun x

You are so right! I've put it behind me now...I hope :)

Yeah sorry I've not been on here much, and I've missed it! This site is great for support and just to have a chit chat with like minded folks :)

How are you getting on? Enjoy the rest of the week x

Lost 2lbs! :) I haven't weighed in for nearly 3 weeks and I know I gained some in the middle when i had a little diet wobble, but at least it's coming off again! :)

thanks ladies! Hope youre well :)

Back