15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

I've just been invited to a wedding in May! I want...no MUST have lost weight by then!!! :)

I'm aiming for 2st minimum?? X

I've just been invited to a wedding in May! I want...no MUST have lost weight by then!!! :)

I'm aiming for 2st minimum?? X

You can do it!!

I'm hoping for 3 stone by April so i reckon you can do 2!
Try lowering your cals by 100-200, should give you slightly bigger losses. What are you having at the mo? I have around 1600, sometimes more sometimes less.

You can do it :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
You can do it!!

I'm hoping for 3 stone by April so i reckon you can do 2!
Try lowering your cals by 100-200, should give you slightly bigger losses. What are you having at the mo? I have around 1600, sometimes more sometimes less.

You can do it :) xxx

I'm still averaging 1800. I think ill lower it to 1600/1700 on the lead up to the wedding! Just to give a helping hand!

I think we can get 2-3 st off by then hun! :) WE CAN DO IT xx

I'm still averaging 1800. I think ill lower it to 1600/1700 on the lead up to the wedding! Just to give a helping hand!

I think we can get 2-3 st off by then hun! :) WE CAN DO IT xx

Defo :) I'm super determined to get off at least 3 stone in the 100 days. I've got off 12.4 lbs so far so it's looking good :) I should then be at just over 6 stone lost. I can't wait!! I'd love to get another 6 stone off after that by Xmas but I'm not setting anything in stone. It's happening the way it wants to happen and I can only do my best and hope my body follows me :) xx

Very sensible targets. Good luck. I don't set targets as such as I seem to struggle to lose weight even when I eat less. I think I need to rethink my meals again.

How are you getting on? Whens your weigh day? X

Hey. I'm doing ok thanks. How about you?

I've had a good day today:

Porridge

Beans on toast

Chicken, new potatoes & veg

I used to wi on Fridays but I still don't have batteries for my scales. The last few weigh ins I've done have been after I weighed myself at boots lol!
I really need to get my scales up and running again.

I just saw your targets...sounds good hun x

I'm ok.

Well done on your good day :) I love porridge for breakfast on a cold day.

You're braver than me weighing in public!!

Get on eBay and order them batts :D xx

I'm ok.

Well done on your good day :) I love porridge for breakfast on a cold day.

You're braver than me weighing in public!!

Get on eBay and order them batts :D xx

haha, i waited and waited until there wasnt a soul about then quickly jumped on. at one point a sales clerk came past and i casually got off and pretended i wasnt going to use the scale hahah! she must have thought i was a freak lol!

Im defo gonna get some batts!

i really enjoyed the porridge, i've only recently discovered that i like it :) x

haha, i waited and waited until there wasnt a soul about then quickly jumped on. at one point a sales clerk came past and i casually got off and pretended i wasnt going to use the scale hahah! she must have thought i was a freak lol!

Im defo gonna get some batts!

i really enjoyed the porridge, i've only recently discovered that i like it :) x

You big plonker :) that's funny!

What scales have you got? I've got salter digital ones that do all sorts of fancy things I never use! As long as it goes up to elephant weight I'm happy :D

X

You big plonker :) that's funny!

What scales have you got? I've got salter digital ones that do all sorts of fancy things I never use! As long as it goes up to elephant weight I'm happy :D

X

haha! i know i must have looked like a right weirdo :)

I cant remember the name of them but i chose them because they went up to a big weight. they measure body fat and all that jazz too lol x

You dont need elephant weight ones now...its dropping off you :D x

You are brave, I couldn't weigh in boots. ours is tiny and its next to the pharmacy which always has a queue. I saw a woman scale hopping several times last week, everytime someone went past she's move away. seems we all have the same habits!

I have salter scales too - find they're deinately the best and most accurate.

TS I love your last line in your sig....I may steal it :)

You are brave, I couldn't weigh in boots. ours is tiny and its next to the pharmacy which always has a queue. I saw a woman scale hopping several times last week, everytime someone went past she's move away. seems we all have the same habits!

I have salter scales too - find they're deinately the best and most accurate.

TS I love your last line in your sig....I may steal it :)

That was probably me you saw haha!
i'll defo not be making a habbit of weighing there, it wasnt the best time of my life lol!

steal away hun :) I love some of the inspirational quotes on peoples signatures!
x

Btw ladies, what day do you find best to weigh in? X

Btw ladies, what day do you find best to weigh in? X

Friday for me :) can relax on weekend with joe and Dunc and diet hard on the week days still give me 3 lb losses x

Saturday morning for me. Depends on what works for you. I read a lot if people weighing in on Mondays to keep them in line over the weekend but it never worked for me lol

Saturday morning for me. Depends on what works for you. I read a lot if people weighing in on Mondays to keep them in line over the weekend but it never worked for me lol

I did for a while, but I found myself wanting fairly normal weekends while my partner and son were home. So I just have what they have, but never over cals and then I'm stricter on weekdays.
Can have a little treat on Friday nights then, nothing huge but a bar of choc or hummus or something like that :)

I decided on Friday for the same reasons. I used to do Mondays but it is harder.
I think sat morning is a good idea too...means you are still super good all day Friday :) good thinking x

Back