15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

I decided on Friday for the same reasons. I used to do Mondays but it is harder.
I think sat morning is a good idea too...means you are still super good all day Friday :) good thinking x

Yeah I guess that's a good idea. Meaning you have an extra really good day and only sat and sun to relax it a bit. I think I may change to sat! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weigh in thursdays - works fine for me :) The weekend shouldn't effect your weight loss like you think - as weight either comes on or off regardless of when you weigh! I think time is more important - so I'd never weigh after dinner, always before. Wouldn't weigh in the morning either as I am dehydrated and it ain't normal.

Hi hun, how are you doing?

I have always weighed in on a Monday, as it starts the week off for me and encourages me to stay on track, then by the time the weekend comes, I don't want to undo my hard work!! ha ha..so it keeps me focused until Monday's weigh in again :)

Everyone is different though, just weigh in..when it suits you and it feels right! :)

Have a great and focused day x

I weigh in on Wednesday as its the middle of the week otherwise I can make its excuses "its the weekend, end of the week, beginning whatever" but I think its a personal thing. And I wont lie I do hop on the scales other days too which isn't wise really.

Hello everyone!

Sorry not been on here much this last week! Been a very busy week!

You all make great points about when to weigh in. I think ill be moving my day to sat morning, so i am still extra good on Fridays :)

I've STS this week, which isn't surprising as I haven't been as good as I should have been! Here's to a loss next week!

Hope you are all doing well?! X

Nice to see you hun x STS is acceptable ;)....as everyone will tell you, so much better than a gain..now you can aim for a loss next time, good luck :)

Thank you :)

Hope you're getting on ok? X

Lent has officially started & I'm giving up chocolate!! I do it every year but it never gets any easier! Lol! No choc of any kind until Easter Sunday!!! :-/ lol x

Hope you are managing to resist, resist, resist!!! :)

Good luck hun x

Lol so far so good! Day one was a killer lol, but it's going ok now :)

How are you? Weight going in the right direction? Xx

hi trim
i think i need you go give me a boot last three weeks my scales have not moved but my clothes fit better going to go to boots to get weighed see what they say if its my scales i will buy some new ones

xx

Hi, I'm okay thanks! Weight was going in the right direction hun, but now after 10 'good' days..I weighed in and STS!

Like Chezz said, I can feel my clothes looser too, so remember ladies..you can still be losing inches..even when the scales tell you otherwise!...honestly! Measure yourselves, fortnightly or monthly..you'll be surprised!

Have a good week ahead :)

hi trim
i think i need you go give me a boot last three weeks my scales have not moved but my clothes fit better going to go to boots to get weighed see what they say if its my scales i will buy some new ones

xx

Hey hun. It could be the scales but like rainbow said, you could be losing inches if not pounds! Plus if the scales haven't moved that means they havnt gone up....result!!!! :)
Keep at it hun! You're doing well xx

Hi, I'm okay thanks! Weight was going in the right direction hun, but now after 10 'good' days..I weighed in and STS!

Like Chezz said, I can feel my clothes looser too, so remember ladies..you can still be losing inches..even when the scales tell you otherwise!...honestly! Measure yourselves, fortnightly or monthly..you'll be surprised!

Have a good week ahead :)

I bet you'll have a good loss next time, it prob just needs to catch up with you :)

Brill that you are noticing a difference in your clothes!!! That's such a nice feeling isn't it :)

I'm going to measure myself today, coz you're right. The Inches might be coming off even if the weight doesn't seem to yet!

Xx

im going to do that trim as well the scales not moving but my clothes feel better xx

Yes, do it ladies :) Someone told me about a year ago to measure myself..especially when you are disappointed with a weigh in result..and they were right, the tape measure assured me that my body was changing shape..for the better!

good luck x

I've just figured out that if I lose 2.5 - 3lbs a week until my 30th birthday ill actually be at target!!!! Just thinking about it makes me so excited lol :) to think I could actually do it!!

So instead of thinking I have a HUGE target to lose, I'm just going to take each week one at a time and focus on trying to lose 2.5lbs instead of focusing on the many many stones I have to lose!

I soooooooooo hope I do it this time! I want to so much!! Xx

Back