15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

yes i like that i have a few pounds not a have a shed load of stones to lose lololol

Lol! It defiantly seems more achievable to break it down into weeks/lbs instead of years/stones.
As long as it comes off tho ill be happy lol :) x

Someone at work today said she thought I looked like I'd lost weight!! It was a quick throw away comment but it made my day lol! X

aww i think its lovely when someone notices it makes your day

hi trim
not feeling to go today its been 4 weeks since i lost any weight well thats wot my scales at home have said today again so im off to boots later to see what they say i think i need to start measuring myself instead lol lol

hi trim
not feeling to go today its been 4 weeks since i lost any weight well thats wot my scales at home have said today again so im off to boots later to see what they say i think i need to start measuring myself instead lol lol

Hi! So sorry for the longness! I've been away for the weekend! How'd the wi at boots go? Defo start measuring yourself either way! You'll be surprised by the results I'm sure! Don't get too disheartened! You are doing so well! Keep at it and the scales will soon show your hard work :)

X

hope you had a good weekend hun ohh it was funny really now im over the shock lol i thought i was 22st 7ozs thats what my scales said at home for 4 weeks but no they was mega out im 22st 8lbs but im ok with it i now know wot i weigh and i can start from here my hubby cannot believe how calm i am but i sort of know deep down as my clothes where not getting that baggie i was going to get weighed every month but i think im going to do it every 2 weeks to keep on form and not fall off
how is your diet going hope you have a good week

chezz xxxxxxx

Hi ladies, how are you today?

Chezz, good attitude hun and try to use the same set of scales for each weigh in if you can. I was told that a long time ago as scales differ from each other. good idea to weigh fortnightly, not as long as a month and more of a result than a weekly weigh in :) I was also advised to weigh in at the same time each week/fortnight/month..and if appropriate..naked! ;)!!!!..I always weighed in at home in the early days..I might have got some strange looks if I had gone as nature intended in the middle of Boots! ;) hee hee

Have a good day x

hi rainbow lol if i stripped of i would empty the shop oh but thinking about it wot a good idea i free shopping spree lolol yes im going to try and get there at dinner time as we walk down its about a 2 1/2 mile walk so least im getting some exercise before i get there to thankyou for the kind words
xxxxxxxxx

hope you had a good weekend hun ohh it was funny really now im over the shock lol i thought i was 22st 7ozs thats what my scales said at home for 4 weeks but no they was mega out im 22st 8lbs but im ok with it i now know wot i weigh and i can start from here my hubby cannot believe how calm i am but i sort of know deep down as my clothes where not getting that baggie i was going to get weighed every month but i think im going to do it every 2 weeks to keep on form and not fall off
how is your diet going hope you have a good week

chezz xxxxxxx

Aww bless ya! Good on ya for not letting it get to you! Like u say you have your proper starting point now & you know you won't be this weight again :)
Good thinking about the fortnightly weigh ins. I used to wi monthly too but I found that I lost my way before weigh day. I think weekly/fortnightly is just enough to keep you focused :)

Good luck hun! Let me know how you get on :) x

hi trimnsslim i will let you know have a great day chezz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had a great day diet wise today! And I went to not 1, but 2 fitness classes after work! I was by far the biggest there and by far the most unfit/uncoordinated...but I enjoyed them :)

Hoping this positive outlook lasts :)

Hope you are all ok x

trim well done thats great you got some of that energy to give me

I went to not 1, but 2 fitness classes after work! I was by far the biggest there and by far the most unfit/uncoordinated...but I enjoyed them :)

That's so brilliant, Trim - keep it up, you have a terrific attitude towards it :)

I've had a great day diet wise today! And I went to not 1, but 2 fitness classes after work! I was by far the biggest there and by far the most unfit/uncoordinated...but I enjoyed them :)

Hope you are all ok x

You will soon be dropping those stones :) You sound very determined. It's easy to avoid exercise when you are at your biggest but it always helps towards your goal and good to get it started early. I am really enjoying Zumba :) Really good fun and ladies of all shapes and sizes are there. x

Back