150 days to slimdom

Thank you hun :)

It's good to take pics throughout the weight loss as sometimes I cant see it myself so I take a pic to compare. Usually every 4 weeks :))

I'm gonna have a nosy at yours in a bit :)

mine are a bit boring i will have to edit my fat photos so you can see them, i dont let everyone x

Awww I don't worry there's some bad ones on there of me. But I just think well everyone has to take me for who and for last 5 years it's been obese.

I love seeing weight loss pics :)

I'll go have a looky :)

oooo L2L where are your piccys? your doing so well xx

Well last few days I've been struggling to the point today I'm crawling the walls. I wanted to eat but don't want to break diet it was becoming to much for me like every hour was torcher.

Anyway I decided its now time to add the veg/salad to me meal. This was what I was waiting for to get to this point as I knew it would come. Usually around 11 stone but anyway ive had my tea now with a lovely salad and I'm feeling so much better :)

Don't think I could of continued much longer with out the salad option.

So day 80 out of 150 I'm getting there hope scales start dropping now.

same as me i had chicken sald tonight, although i have been having veg too,
i dont know how you have held off it all for this long, but you have had the results havent you,
have you bought those noodles yet?, i am going to look for them when i go shopping next time x

It was easy for quite a long time knew I'd get like this smaller I got so saved the veg/salad for then. And omg it was needed I was crawling the walls lol.

Yes I've ordered a sample pack of 4 different ones going to give it a go.

Im thinking of using it in future as a weight loss aid. So I'd better like it lol.

Will have to let me know what you think of it I'm going to add mine to the chilli and spaghetti :) yum

Loopeylou said:
Wow you are doing so well :) pure inspiration. It's my first day today and nervous but def looking forward to seeing the losses to come.
Hope you have a great day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The losses are fab!!! They really do change your life. Drink loads of water and stick with it :)

Well feeling happier today even tho scales aren't moving so much at the moment.

Guessing in a hurry all the time to be slim.

Feel good knowing tonight I've got my evening meal pack with a crispy salad mmmmmm

I'm going to keep ontop of the water and keep busy today.

I think thats they beauty of S&S, it does give you the option of 4 packs or 3 with a protein and veg meal. I'm sticking with 4 packs a day for the first few weeks, 2 down today and about 1.5 ltrs of water and I'm slooshing away but happy.
Getting hungry now but a cup of boullion helped, will have another shake at about 3:30 then save last for around 7 ish tonight :D
Enjoy your meal this evening.
xx

Yes it's a great diet I did 7 weeks on just milk shakes. Then from week 8 to now having the s and s meal packs. Now I'm having 4 packs a day and 200g of veg/salad

It's great diet to be on keep it going gets easier after the first week plus you will have lost loads

Had a good day apart from little one being home ill.

Been cleaning loads and catching up on being home.

Diet wise.

Choc shake break fast
Lemon bar around 10.30-11 as I was getting very dizzy
Spaghetti for dinner
Chill with lettuce, yellow pepper, button mushrooms and cucumber :)

Drank lots of water today :)

So was a good day and feeling so much happier now I'm having the salad it's made the diet more do able

Scales aren't moving much but weigh in day is on Sunday so still time to lose some more :)

Day 82 and only 68 to go

Well a day of washing and ironing is planned today with my lil one home I'll.

Back of my legs is killing today but I don't mind if it means I'm getting thinner legs lol.

Scales have dropped a lil bit but still hoping for more by Sunday. Hopefully 2 more pounds by Sunday. Well I'm 1 pound now away from the weight I was when I first moved here 4.5 years ago. 2 pounds away from 3 stone so loads to aim for :)

Will be popping into tescos today and stocking up on coke zero as its on half price :)

Tomorrow I shall be spray tanned for my course lets hope I'm a tanned goddess not an orange mess lol :)

will have to do a trip to tescos myself then, they always playing with the prices in there, but i find the tescos that has just popped up in the village has different prices than the large one in the town.

my jobs for the day are lawn mowing if i get to do it and ironing, hubby had no shirt for work this morning, his ironing is awful, so maybe a bit of fat burning for me whilst i do it.

why are your legs hurting l2l?

this is strange but when im on a vlcd i get parts of my body aching really bad and hurts to the touch where the fat is going. i know its this because suddenly that area is smaller so today the backs of my thighs hurt all the way down to the back of my knees. its hard to walk up the stairs but its for a good cause.

the coke zero is 1.62 i think for 6 cans in tescos but offer ends 27th so best to stock up.

oh, i get that anyways so wouldnt know the difference if i had it or not. wonder if others get it.

My mum gets it too she had it in her arm and left a big band around her arm smaller than the rest.

I don't get it all the time but some weeks I do so I know my top of my thighs are shrinking

Aww you may get it and not notice

Back