150 days to slimdom

Scales not budging today doesn't look like much of a loss this week. Which is a pain as only lost 2 last week.

My body must be getting stubborn trying to hold on to the fat. It's coming off body if u like it or not.

Got a spray tan course today so gotta stand butt naked oh dear me lol.

On the plus side I'll be tanned and glowing :)

Had my breakfast shake I'll take a shake with me for dinner and then off to see my mum after so will have to take my salad with me.

Easy busy day for me.

Well easy day went out for a few mile walk and after chilled out with shopping and off for a lovely meal out of chicken and salad :). I was good only ate the salad allowed I left the tomotoes and onions :)

Week 12 weigh in and I've lost 3lbs this week taking me to 12 stone 6lbs from 15 stone 5lbs.

Very pleased with my progress last night I went out for a meal with my bf who's been wanting to take me out for 3 months. I ordered a chicken and bacon salad with no dressing. I took bacon out and gave to my bf and any skin on chicken gave to bf. I ate the leaf salad and cucumber and left the tomotoes and onions. Plus gave bf a few pieces of the chicken. I absolutely loved feeling in control and stuck ridged to the diet. I only had 3 packs as I had the protein. Had a lovely glass of water with my meal :). My bf said that he loves eating out and is definately taking me out every week :)

1 stone 13lbs to get me to my target :). I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Can't believe how far I have come and I'm so proud of my achievements and I'm getting the benefits. I've done 12 weeks 100% and no cheats :)

1 stone 13lb to go :) woohoooo yup rather proud that I've been 100%

And shall be all the way to target :)

Thank you loopy really pleased that I've stuck to diet this long

Scales dropped 1lb today so that's exactly 3 stone lost this year :)

Plus bf has said if I want we can't have a meal out every weekend. As I stuck religiously at my last meal out and was totally in control I said yes :). Grilled chicken salad here I come.

Now I'm 12.5 I'm counting down the pounds until I go into the 11s :)

Easy Monday walked dog 4 miles today and cleaning house :)

I can't wait to be in the 11's it's been oh so long and I've tried and tried and failed so many times but not this time :)

Thank u lilo

Well I had a good sort out of my wardrobe yesterday as I'm now a size 12 and all my 12 jeans fit.

So out went all the bigger stuff and I've now put all my size 10 and size 12 stuff in my wardrobe. Can't believe how close I'm getting to my target.

A few of the stretchy 10s fit me but that don't count until all my 10 jeans fit.

Scales have dropped a bit this week but weigh in isn't until sunday :) all together I'm feeling good

l2l you are amazing, no cheats at all is very impressive, thats great you were able to go and have a meal out and not have to just have nothing x

cable said:
l2l you are amazing, no cheats at all is very impressive, thats great you were able to go and have a meal out and not have to just have nothing x

I was so good I just had 3 packs and the chicken salad which I left all the tomatoe and onion and gave my bf some of my chicken and all the bacon it came with. Was very proud of myself, I'm sure it's my stubborn streak helping lol.

Well today I'm 12.4 so only a few more pounds to go and be in the 11s so in two weeks time :).

Loopeylou said:
A size 12 wardrobe ahhhhhh how I wish mine looked like that lol
Your doing fantastically and in sure you need to purchase a few new extra bits to add to it lolxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm terrible for clothes I really am with 56 pairs of size 10 jeans and I'm treating myself to loads of new clothes when at target so another wardrobe of clothes for me lol.

But I think after doing a diet so strict we all deserve to spoil ourselfs :)

Surprising how quick I got here.

Omg and today I had some guy follow me around asda the whole store lol I swear he was gonna ask me out lol ha ha ha I needs a bigger stick now to beat them away lol ha ha

Lol I've started noticing the things I used to deal with before when i was slim this might sounds funny or strange.

Ok when I was slim before I used to have problems with doors of shops I just didn't have the weight behind me to push them open lol

I used to get followed around shops or asked out everywhere. Even on motorway a can pulled along side me trying to ask me out. When I stop at traffic lights I got asked out. (crazy men out there)

Trying on 5 different outfits as I couldn't decided what to wear

These are all the things that are starting to happen again. Slim me is on the return :)

aww that's nice, I've noticed that the heavy doors at work don't shove open like they used to 3 stone ago! I kind of end up walking into the door now! x

Yes they are hard work when I was slim before omg id have serious trouble with the doors lol glad I'm not the only one

How's things?

I am ok thanks, been a busy week this week, always helps the diet. Really hoping for the scales to drop soon, STS for a few days now, but this has happened to me before. I am in week 11 now, though week 9 wasn't on plan really so really week 10 of the diet. I have 10 weeks until the wedding and really hoping to be around 170lbs by then, just hope the weight loss doesn't really slow down! x

Back