150 days to slimdom

It shouldn't slow down mines still coming off and I've got 1 stone 11 to get to target or there abouts.

Just drink loads and it will come off in the end.

I'm hoping for 3lbs this week :) fingers crossed I'm down 2 already 12.4 :) want to get into the 11s

Lots2lose yeah those things happened to me when i was slim, but i didn't take much notice, i think i will enjoy it this time round lmao

Well done btw you've done so great :D

Yay I am sure you will get another lb by sundays weigh in for sure! Maybe even more! You aren't far away from the 11s! I can't wait for the 12s but now I am just looking forward to being in the 180s as my goal is within the 170s so it seems so close! x

This is usually my crap week for weighing in though, it's my 2lb week lol historically I have been having -2lbs before TOTM is due and then -5 the week afterwards. Didn't realise it but yes it's the 2lb week now, maybe this is why the scales are being stubborn! x

Twiowl said:
Lots2lose yeah those things happened to me when i was slim, but i didn't take much notice, i think i will enjoy it this time round lmao

Well done btw you've done so great :D

Yes we don't realise until we are faced with it again lol :)

TaraTeal said:
This is usually my crap week for weighing in though, it's my 2lb week lol historically I have been having -2lbs before TOTM is due and then -5 the week afterwards. Didn't realise it but yes it's the 2lb week now, maybe this is why the scales are being stubborn! x

Ahhhh well at least you know why and at least u get a 5 after its all worth it in the end. I'm due on tomorrow but doesn't affect me too much really.

Your target isn't far away either how exciting to be getting closer to our targets :)

I find everyone is telling me to stop now but onwards I go as they can't see all the fat hiding under my clothes lol :)

Loopeylou said:
Must be a great feeling all those men falling at your feet ;) are they worth a second glance hehe
Miss slinky appearing by the sounds of it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol he was a good looking bloke too lol.

Ha ha ha I'll stick to my fit as bf lol plus he loved me at 15 stone when we first met :)

The kids notice it more than me sometimes they say mum that man over there hasn't stopped staring at you lol.

Lol yup the slinky woman is appearing oh yeahhhh

This feels like the final phase :)

How are you finding it loopy ?

Lol it's nice to know you've still got it though ;)

I'm doing really well thanks, finding it so easy to follow. I'm lucky as hubbie doing it with me and my son is 15 and cooked his own dinner tonight even though I had offered bless him.

I met my hubbie at my heaviest 20s 6 lb !! He has loved me know matter what size I am :) he always supports me no matter what and I love him to bits for that x

Loopeylou said:
Lol it's nice to know you've still got it though ;)

I'm doing really well thanks, finding it so easy to follow. I'm lucky as hubbie doing it with me and my son is 15 and cooked his own dinner tonight even though I had offered bless him.

I met my hubbie at my heaviest 20s 6 lb !! He has loved me know matter what size I am :) he always supports me no matter what and I love him to bits for that x

Awww that's lovely that he supports you through it all. I think its nice when they meet us when we are over weight and love us for who we are and not if we are fat or skinny

There are a lot of shallow people out there

Well done keep it going. I think the results you get on this diet keep me going oh and my stubbornness lol

same as my man too, they saw then what people are seeing now haha,
have a great day l2l x

Well I've not been around much lately but as per normal I've stuck to the diet.

Lost 2lbs on Sundays weigh in and scales have dropped again I'm now 12.3 as of this morning and I'm hoping to see the 11 stones bracket soon.

Started the couch to 5k as I've got 9 weeks until I take part in the race for life which this year I'm running it. Plus its next week it will be a year since my dad died of cancer so what better than train to run for such a good cause.

Well legs are aching slightly today after yesterday's training not surprising as I'm so unfit.

So no running today just a good 5 mile walk for me :)

Still sticking to diet with 100% and no cheats

Ive finished my 2nd session on week 1 couch to 5k. I've got to say it was hard as my legs were still hurting from day 1 session even with a rest day. But I completed it and I'm very proud of myself :)

Scales are going down and I'm hoping for a 4lbs loss this week. But we shall see :)

I've lost 2lbs so far this week and I'm hoping that this extra exercise will help get some more weight off. I'm 12 stone 2lbs so at least I know that not this Sunday but the following Sunday I shall weigh in the 11 stone bracket.

My legs kill but that means the running is working and I'm determined to get fit.

Well no running today I'm having 2 rest days do that my legs are back to fighting fit before my next run so prob run fri or Saturday. Then week 1 on c25k will be complete. I've downloaded the podcasts for it so hoping that can keep me going as my running time gets increased.

Not doing to much today easy day just stick to plan :)

Decided to run tomorrow (Friday). My legs feel great and I'm raring to get stuck back into it. So far the scales have been dropping so I'm pleased. Plus as of today my bmi weight is in the healthy range :).

As ever I'm getting closer to my target which I should be at in 8 weeks time or there abouts depending on the weight loss.

Im hoping the running will get easier the lighter I get and the fitter I get too.

Easter is coming and no Easter eggs for me I don't mind as I'd rather be at my goal weight adding years to my life than stuffing chocolate down my gob. Over these past few months I've really changed my outlook from one who can't stop putting crap in her mouth to one who sees that my health and fitness is more important.

I get taken out for a meal now every weekend and it doesn't throw me off track at all. I give away half the chicken breast and any salad I'm not allowed then eat slowly and find I give away more of my food so I prob eat half to a quarter of the meal which suits me fine. Long gone are the days I'd gorge myself then have pudding and sweets at home.

The next day I'm quite happy to have 3 shakes and a bar as I'm not really that into food like I was before its like the obsession has gone. I can take or leave it.

Anyway Sunday is official weigh in day so shall see what scales say then.

Well done! You've really had a shift in your mindset, you have always been strict and focused but you sound now like you will be very successful after you finish this plan and go onto maintaining. Keep it up and good luck for your weigh in on sunday! xx

Thanks Tara

Yes it's like a switch has been switched on in my brain. I'm already looking at the next phase of my body which will start after stabilisation. Ill be continuing with the running but I'm going to start muscle building I want a completely toned fit body :).

i need to find my switch, its missing not gone completely though.
well done l2l you are fantastic, x

Back