150 days to slimdom

Well I don't know if it's the audio book I'm going to sleep to. It's a hypnotic gastric band audio book. Not sure if that's what's flicked the switch or not but I'll continue to listen to it every bed time can't hurt plus only costed £2.95 I think

:)

Scales are being very kind to me and I'll let everyone know on Sunday official weigh in day.

Anyway don't know if it's my audiobook I listen to hypnotic gastric band or just my mind set that's changed. But I was going to have an egg saved for after the diet for me to eat. Now I realise once I come off the diet I shall be healthy eating and exercising lots I won't be letting old habits back in and I've actually decided I don't want it.

This is major break through for me as usually I have to buy all egg twice as I scoff 12 before Easter. This year I'm continuing through the diet on Easter even tho it will be a year since dad died on Monday. He would want to see me healthy and fit and looking after myself.

I'm getting close to my target just 21lbs now as of today and I shall continue with the running as I feel it helps. Plus come summer tennis and the gym will be added :)

Well hello new me where have u been hiding for last 6 years lol :)

Well it's Saturday and I started the day off nice and early with my running/training for 5k. I've now completed week 1 and Monday morning will see me start week 2.

I've also been out shopping today walked loads while out shopping and then came home and went on dancing game on the wii.

Plenty active I think today.

I've stuck to my diet religiously as per normal and feeling great, maybe a bit tired today but other than that great.

Goals and plans for the week ahead

@ to see the 11s on the scales
@ to start and complete week 2 c25k
@ to walk 5 miles on days I'm not running
@ to get decent exercise video for my rest days

I think those 4 are enough to achieve this coming week :)

Not posted for a while but quick update

Well I was feeling so down n upset about it being the first year since my dad died. So on the Sunday my bf took me out and I decided I'm going to have some alcohol. So I had a chicken salad meal while out and then 7 vodkas 2 jagger bombs and 2 shots. I then had a sheesh kebab it's chicken on skewers and salad gave pitta bread to bf.

It really was a damn good night out. Also spoke to bf about my weight he loves my weight as i am now size 12 and is worried I'll go to far. I think what it is that I'm not eating and I'm exercising loads. So I've decided now to do 4 more weeks on this diet which will take me to a changed higher goal of 11.7. Then I can eat healthy and exercise and he won't really notice the last few pounds coming off so slowly.

So the damage was limited the next day scales were same day after that I was up 1 pound. So as of today I'm 12.2 so I've got 9lbs to go til my new revised goal :)

Oh and I'm on day 3 100% and it's been so easy no struggle at all to get back on track :)

Plus last night I completed week 2 session 1 of running c25k

Last edited:
Welcome back :) its great you've got back on without any trouble. I have a weekend off at end of month and apprehensive about getting back into Ketosis.
I think the longer your on plan the more focused your are about what you can achieve. As every day goes by I get less and less hung up about it.
Hope day 4 goes well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi LTL, just read your diary from start to finish, you have done amazing! Well done you, you must feel a million dollars. Good luck on your maintainence xx

Thank you :)

Well back in ketosis as teeth sticking together. Will find it easy just 4 more weigh ins then maintenance :).

Started at size 18-20 and I'll finish at 10-12. Not bad going

Hi L2L
Ive just read it all too and I hope I can do aswell as you - you are an inspitration and I look forward to reading how you get on in maintenance
xxx

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
Hi L2L
Ive just read it all too and I hope I can do aswell as you - you are an inspitration and I look forward to reading how you get on in maintenance
xxx

Thank you :)

I'm hoping to lose a few pounds while I'm healthy eating and exercising that way my bf won't be getting all worried about me. Awwww it shows he cares so that's why the higher goal :). But yeah 4 more weigh ins and I should be at target :)

Day 4

Scales have dropped the 1lb gain I had from drinking the alcohol. So that's good just 8lbs now to target.

I went to boxercise last night which is like very very intense circuits and boxing. Omg is all I can say running, sprinting, jogging, sit ups, press ups, skip rope, weights, crunches, squats and loads of boxing. And so much more it kicked my body for sure and I'm a bit achy today so a day of rest today then Zumba tomorrow and a run

:)

Only a few days until weigh in so I'm going for some weight loss 2lbs would be great

Last edited:
Is achy all over still but I'm going to drag myself to asda get some ibroprophen and take that as I want to be better faster :)

Day 5 easy nothing to report not really bothered what scales are doing anymore just thinking I'm on this for a few more weigh ins and then healthy eating not really bothered in eating because it's just hassle to eat as I'm crap at cooking.

So not coming off diet because I want to eat but because my bf is bit concerned that I'm not eating.

Either way the last few pounds are coming off

Day 1 of 810

Well I'm seriously aching bad for 2nd day to the point I'm taking two lots of pain killers.

Anyway I decided today I'd up the amount of protein and do like cd step 2 810.

So far today I've had a shake for breakfast, dinner a shake and tea chicken on squewers with green peppers on a bed of salad. A bar finally to finish the day off.

I'm hoping the extra calories and protein will help in the repair of my muscles.

So as this is day 1 I shall change my weigh in day to Fridays.

I've not gone up the calories because I needed food but because the amount of exercise and the ache coming from my muscles.

Plus with only 8lbs to target its probably a good ideal to start upping the calories.

My plan is to lose that 8lbs on this plan then move up to 1000 calories.

Anyway day 1 was successful hopefully the pain eases for tomorrow as I'm out this weekend and at present can barely walk lol

Day 2

Breakfast shake
Mid morning bar
Dinner cottage cheese, lettuce, mushroom cue
Tea chicken with spices and salad
Supper shake
Little skimmed milk in my tea

As you can see I am stuffed lol plus I did 45 mins swimming :). Feeling better muscles recovering better now :)

Well I'm back had a slight change of name as no longer had lots to lose.

Anyway day 1 done yesterday on to day two. I'm still in my size 12 jeans they are snug but nothing to major only up a few pounds since stopping diet a few months ago.

Decided I want to get to my target and thus I need to get the 2 stone off.

Don't think bfs too happy as he loves going out for meals. Which I can still do by having chicken salad.

But now everyone's got used to me being a size 12 it won't be too drastic going to a size 8-10 now as before I heard how I'll I look blah blah blah

Day 2 complete

Weight 12.7 loss of 2lbs

Breakfast cho shake
Lunch spicy spaghetti with 100g roasted mushrooms
Dinner spaghetti with 100g roasted. Muahroom
Supper choc shake
And water

Feeling great not found it hard restarting I'm very focused hoping to lose about 5-7lbs this first week. First goal is get into 11s which I'm setting a time limit of a max of 3 weeks. I'm hoping to get the 2 stone off in 7-8 weeks.

I've a wardrobe full of size 10 clothes which don't fit and they need to. Everyone was on my case last time as I'd come from siZe 18-20 down to a 12. Bf wanted me to stop the diet and not to lose no more Now everyone is used to me this size it won't be such a drastic change dropping the 2 stone.

Looking forward to Monday weigh in which is so far away at the moment. I'm weighing In every day just keeping an eye on the progress.

day 3

feeling rather chilly and a bit on the cold side doesnt help that the sun has disappeared and we are left with whats known as an english summer hmmmm.

but im feeling rather happy with myself the scales are dropping and im feeling good. Ive had two episodes on the toilet now, this is normal for me on this type of diet during the first week it goes straight through me like my body is having a clear out. Im drinking loads to compensate this anyway, this is the only side effect so far so im sailing through ok. im going to test in the morning for ketosis but i know the sticks arent always accurate and i usually know when im in there.

Plan for the day are as follows:

Breakfast choc milk shake
dinner chilli with 100g roasted mushrooms
tea spicy spaghetti with 100g roasted mushrooms
supper a choc milk shake

i dont have the milk as im only drinking water at the moment and nothing else, im splitting my 200g of veg into 2 portions so that i get two meals out of it. bf isnt too pleased im back on this diet as he likes to take me out for loads of meals but im just very unhappy with the way i look right now. i feel like i have no clothes as all my clothes are in a size 10 56 pairs of jeans and tops, dresses skirts. theres very little in a 12 and im muddling through only wearing either 1 skirt, 1 cargo bottoms and 1 pair of jeans :-( only got 2 going out dresses that fit as well. i said i wont be on it as long as last time i just said i want to get a bit of lol dont think he knows i mean ill be on it 7 weeks to get off 2 stone but im sure that time will fly by.

I have noticed tho now im going out clubbing im getting bugged and chatted up constant by men, flattering of course but annoying as well when i just go out for a dance. anyway i shall be updating regulary as it keeps me on track and i like to read though my journey at a later date.

image-3055873259.jpg

Me at start of my journey 15.5

image-3669024039.jpg

image-2464806400.jpg

image-3863443360.jpg

Last two pics are me after 12 weeks 12.6

Looking fab! xx

Back