150 total to Lose....

Kellyinbr

I started in January at 330lbs (23stone 8lbs) As of Nov. 29, 2010 I was 307.2 lbs and set out to accomplish my first mini goal, which was given to me by my husband.
To get down to 295 by Dec. 25, 2010. Well I am only 2 lbs. away from that goal. So for my next Goal, my Momma gave it to me and hers is to lose 7.6 lbs within 3 weeks. That is to start after I finish the first one and to top it off she is going to pay me $2 a pound. I like the idea of someone keeping me accountable for the little bit of my journey they are challenging me to. I have people asking me if they can be the next goal setter! This has turned into something great for me. While I have all this support this go around it sure is making it alot easier on me.:talk017:

Well done, I'm sure you can drop another 2lbs by Christmas & good look with goal 2. You can do it! :)

Well done on your loss so far :D
It's excellent that you have such wonderful support, having little goals set for you sounds like great fun.
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

Thank you guys so much..I was so excited for myself writing that post, them wham TTOTM hit me like a brick wall...2 pound gain...But I have plenty of time to get it off!!

Well done on your loss so far. As you can see from my stats I had 150lbs to lose as well but now only have 61lbs to go so it is achievable. Good luck.

Back