150 total to Lose....

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Kellyinbr, 5 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Kellyinbr

Kellyinbr Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10%)
    I started in January at 330lbs (23stone 8lbs) As of Nov. 29, 2010 I was 307.2 lbs and set out to accomplish my first mini goal, which was given to me by my husband.
    To get down to 295 by Dec. 25, 2010. Well I am only 2 lbs. away from that goal. So for my next Goal, my Momma gave it to me and hers is to lose 7.6 lbs within 3 weeks. That is to start after I finish the first one and to top it off she is going to pay me $2 a pound. I like the idea of someone keeping me accountable for the little bit of my journey they are challenging me to. I have people asking me if they can be the next goal setter! This has turned into something great for me. While I have all this support this go around it sure is making it alot easier on me.:talk017:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ErinW

ErinW Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Well done, I'm sure you can drop another 2lbs by Christmas & good look with goal 2. You can do it! :)

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are doing great Kelly:happy096:

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Well done on your loss so far :D
    It's excellent that you have such wonderful support, having little goals set for you sounds like great fun.
    Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

6. Kellyinbr

Kellyinbr Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10%)
    Thank you guys so much..I was so excited for myself writing that post, them wham TTOTM hit me like a brick wall...2 pound gain...But I have plenty of time to get it off!!

7. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well done on your loss so far. As you can see from my stats I had 150lbs to lose as well but now only have 61lbs to go so it is achievable. Good luck.

8. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Gold Member

well done on the loss so far!! You'll meet your target before xmas with no problem i'm sure :)

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.