159 days ended....the journey goes on

Ahhh my bag is so full, need to squeeze those scales in there though. Ones at home are rubbish and don't think I could go 3 and half weeks without an indication of how i'm doing :p

-2 down :D

Out of the 30+ bmi

Going alright this week. My birthday weekend did last from Thursday night till Sunday though, even though its not my actual birthday until 1 hours time.

So all considering this week I think a small 1lb gain might be on the cards, but will see come Thursday as I have thought this before :p. When I go back to uni in January I am going to try and do a month alcohol and takeaway free. These treats are my biggest 'downfall' yet I have still done well.

With this healthy month plan I aim to fly to the lower end of the 12 stones, so excited I can even talk about 12's, seemed so far away at one point

Wow good luck, wish you well!

Happy birthday Paul!!! Xx

Thank you :D

I am feeling a bit more confident about tomorrow, 16 hours on my feet at work in the past two days my pants actually feel more baggy. Another 8 hours tonight before my weigh in tomorrow morning :D

-2lb gone this week, now just 1lb away from my mini target of 13st

Well new title of my diary.

Been totally off the diet the past 2 weeks, will probably weigh-in on Thursday or maybe the following Thursday....see what the damage is then get back on the journey :)

Happy new year Paul. Hope all is going well

Dont worry Paul! U be fine!!! Well done so far!!! Happy New year babe!!! Xxx

Happy new year Paul. Hope all is going well

Thank you guys :)

Not Weighed in a while. Went crazy over xmas and then caught the Norovirus, which was meant to last 48 hours but stuck with me for a whole week. So god knows what I currently weigh. But back to full healthy now, so will be back a normal Weigh in next week. Then can set some bold aims :D

Hi Paul I hope all is ok?? I've started a new profile because I've started a new journey! I started SW last night night, I'm going to meetings this time I think I really need it. Take care x

Hi Paul I hope all is ok?? I've started a new profile because I've started a new journey! I started SW last night night, I'm going to meetings this time I think I really need it. Take care x

Hey I was just about to pop on here and catch up with everyone.

Ooo that sounds exciting, sometimes you need a change up to get yourself going again don't you.

Well my 'Xmas break' from this healthy eating spread across 5 weeks eek. So just weighed myself and somehow and I do not know how I have only gained a pound :S. Not that I am complaining but my body confuses me sometimes haha.

Going to take this and run with it though, was planning to get a takeaway tonight but going to throw some warm clothes on and walk to Morrisons and get some healthy food to last me the weekend :) x

Hey I was just about to pop on here and catch up with everyone.

Ooo that sounds exciting, sometimes you need a change up to get yourself going again don't you.

Well my 'Xmas break' from this healthy eating spread across 5 weeks eek. So just weighed myself and somehow and I do not know how I have only gained a pound :S. Not that I am complaining but my body confuses me sometimes haha.

Going to take this and run with it though, was planning to get a takeaway tonight but going to throw some warm clothes on and walk to Morrisons and get some healthy food to last me the weekend :) x

Great news!! Loving 1lb on in 5 weeks that's amazing and will be gone in no time!!
Good on you for going for the healthy option! X

Didn't get back on it this week either :/. Can't keep using the excuse of stress of uni work as its gonna be another stressful few months and I can't afford 8 weeks off or I will be looking at 14 stone again.

Weighed in and was 13st 6lb this morning :/ Guess my scales were playing up last week as I don't think I have gained 4lb in one week, thats more like the xmas weight I was expecting

I have seen before if I get a few days of good eating I get back into full swing, lets hope I can as this is getting silly lol. Massive weekend to stop being massive ;) haha

Last edited:
Living on a total budget for the next four weeks. So gonna plan what I am eating this week and do my weekly shopping tomorrow. So desperately want to get going again, its never to late to stop the rot :)

Back