159 days ended....the journey goes on

Good luck! You're doing fantastic! :D keep motivated and you'll get your birthday weight! Xx

Thank you :) Yes just need to keep my head down for this three weeks and not let nights out or takeaways beat me :p x

I think I'm the only person who loses weight after a bottle of wine! Maybe it's my lack of ability to eat the day after....hmm x

I think I'm the only person who loses weight after a bottle of wine! Maybe it's my lack of ability to eat the day after....hmm x

Oh I wish I had that problem, unless its been a very very heavy night before lots of food will be intaken :p

181796_10151038112094048_1154941634_n.jpg644091_10151189881241647_1880844628_n.jpg

The first one was in July, was 14st 12lb then.

The second one was today, closest I could get to a full length picture. No real difference but hopefully will be able to build up a collection over time :p

Tomorrow won't be the best of days calorie wise, but I can't say no.

A few of my friends are going to leeds tomorrow and just asked me, ofc the answer was yes. Food going well today though :)

Last edited:
Keep a Food and Exercise Diary This is a great way of keeping track of your foods, drinks and how much you have worked out over a week. Be honest with yourself and write down everything - even if you have a bad day.

Hey yeah I do most of the time. Really helps doesn't it.

Good luck with your targets :)

Just 1lb gone this week, frustrated with myself. Need to show commitment for the full week, hopefully I will this week and see the first big loss for the first time in 6 weeks. All adds up though just going slowly.

• 8lbs away from my target and just 2 more W/I's to go. Will be happy with 13.2lb though so no biggy.
  • 1lb away from losing a stone since my new start in week 13
  • Aim to be 13st 5lbs next week. Finally can say a proper goodbye to the 14s then :)
  • Just 5lbs away from my bmi not being in the 'obese' category any more

13 days until I go home for xmas and very little money means my diet is going to mainly consist of wedges and eggs for the next 13 days. No nights out, no takeaways. Lets see if this shows in the numbers the next two Thursdays :p

Now have broken scales. They keep flashing on but never long enough for me to see, think I need a new battery for them

How are u Paul? Did u got scale fixed?

Hey yeah I got a new battery for them :D

I am doing brilliantly, had a little slip up at the weekend (as usual ;) ) but just got weighed and I am down -3lbs. Sooooo happy this is my biggest result in long time

Sooooo

• 5lbs away from my target. With the target date next week this won't happen, but will give it a good shot to get as close as possible to it

• 16lbs gone since my restart in week 13 :)

• 1lb away from my bmi being 30 exactly. 2lb away from being out of the 30+ (obese) category :D

• Lost 10% of my bodyweight since the start of this :eek:

Bravo Paul! I am proud of u!!! ;-) fantastic news!

Thank you I am so pleased with it, just the boost I needed. Don't plan to have a messed up weekend this week either so hopefully be looking at something similar next week :D

Having a massive potion of wedges, eggs on toast and a bowl of prawns to celebrate how well I have done...much better then a takeaway celebration haha

Resisted going out tonight :D. Maining due to heavy rain outside, but still was resistance so no alcohol calories this week

I always end up managing to squeeze a night out and a takeaway in my life on a weekend somehow :(. Next weekend won't be no different as its my bday night out....damage limitation until then. I'm used to this so no biggy haha

Fingers crossed to be a -1 down tomorrow. Worse case scenario though will be a STS

Back