159 days ended....the journey goes on

Fab news!!

Thank you guys well pleased with it :)

Amazing loss well done!

I could eat an Indian right now yum!!

Amazing loss well done!

I could eat an Indian right now yum!!

The indians was nice but naughty :p. I did resist leftovers today though haha

Feeling positive though. Was meant to be going home for a week at the end of the month but after checking my bank balance it doesn't seem a good idea. On the brightside I won't have seen most people for 3 months and hopefully they will notice the difference. Nothing better then people telling you you've lost weight :p. Opposed to every time returning home the past 3 years where I have gained weight

My bold aims are

Target Number 1

Weigh in at 12st 10lbs (or less if it goes well :) ) on the 18th December
(one day before my birthday)

Target Number 2- 11 weeks to final reach my goal

Weigh in at 10st 7lbs by the 21st March.

I will then see how I feel in myself if I reach this target then I may move onto shifting the final 7 pounds to get to 10st but defiantly don't wanna go below 10. Seems a long way off atm but time goes so fast. Would loveeeeee to be down to 10st again.

Good luck with your target :D... hard times of fat and sugar are coming all the way :(

Thank you, good luck with your targets too, are you following specific plan?

Just made a lovely and massive tuna and prawn salad with a good dollop of light mayo. Only just over 300 calories too. Seafood is the one thing I am glad isn't something I really have to cut down, love it.

Got a friend coming down from Newcastle tomorrow night, so expect silly amounts of alcohol to be consumed :p. Planning for this to be my last night out for a while though (lets see how that goes.)

Well that wasn't a good weekend. Had silly amounts of alcohol and curry and chips before I went out. Then a burger at the end of the night eek!!!

Still fingers crossed can get a 2lb loss this week

All going smoothly this week nothing much to add :p.

If I can get rid of 2lbs this week then that puts me at 14st 1lb, basically what I was when I gave up so will feel like those 6 disaster weeks had been basically made up in 2 weeks :D.

So looking forward to seeing the 13's again, think last time I hit 13st 12lbs then went out that weekend and never seen 13 again :p. Then 13st 11lbs I think will be my lowest weight since June 2011 :O...so theres a few targets I will hopefully reach in the next few weeks.

Ahhhh disaster ended up at mcdonalds and ate ate and ate.

still 126 under for the day, certainly not the healthiest day but not gonna eat anything else now. The really bad point is my total fat target was 44g today and I ate 71g, thats terrible I can understand how takeaways have got me into that state now.

But onwards and upwards

paul1989 said:
Ahhhh disaster ended up at mcdonalds and ate ate and ate.

still 126 under for the day, certainly not the healthiest day but not gonna eat anything else now. The really bad point is my total fat target was 44g today and I ate 71g, thats terrible I can understand how takeaways have got me into that state now.

But onwards and upwards

Tut tut at McDonald's lol but hope you enjoyed it, don't let a little treat off balance you we all deserve a treat now and again.

Tut tut at McDonald's lol but hope you enjoyed it, don't let a little treat off balance you we all deserve a treat now and again.

I know felt naughty but enjoyed every bite and did quite a bit of walking yesterday to even it out :p. Weigh in day tomorrow, will report back here with hopefully the good news :D

eeee 4lbs lost :D

Now into the 13's (just) at 13st 13lbs. Need to lose the most important 2lbs I have ever had to lose next week. 13.11 will not only see me go past my glass ceiling of 13.12 last time but also be my lowest weight for 16 months :eek:

paul1989 said:
eeee 4lbs lost :D

Now into the 13's (just) at 13st 13lbs. Need to lose the most important 2lbs I have ever had to lose next week. 13.11 will not only see me go past my glass ceiling of 13.12 last time but also be my lowest weight for 16 months :eek:

AMAZING job well done you! Made up for ya xx

AMAZING job well done you! Made up for ya xx

Thank you sooo happy with it, after those six weeks out I never in a million years thought I could make up for it in 2 shorts weeks :D x

Wedges, turkey breast and a tin of tuna for my tea...mismatch meal :p

Just realised my bmi is down 2.1 too :D. Nice to go from the middle obese category to the lower end of obese....can't wait to not be classified as obese haha

Just looking in the mirror today and I can start to see a bit of a difference. My face is starting to regain a bit of its definition :D

paul1989 said:
Just looking in the mirror today and I can start to see a bit of a difference. My face is starting to regain a bit of its definition :D

Brilliant stuff, the changes you see yourself feel far better than a number on the scales. Great news about the BMI too. You are doing so well keep up the great work and at this rate you will be where you want to be in no time xx

Hey, how's it going?

Back