16 pounds lost in 1 wk

Im so happy, I didnt think that I could lose so much in one week- especially as I havent been drinking that much water but I am so happy.

Thank you all for all the support and posts, I know Im a newbie on the site but everyones journeys have been so amazing to read and have given me so much tips.

So, thanks again :D

Thats a great loss for your first week.
Well done :D

That's fab - I weigh in tomorrow but I don't think I'll have anything like that sort of loss. I've stuck religiously to TS and have had plenty of fluids but I don't feel any different yet - none of my clothes feel any looser. Really pleased for you though xxx

Wow what a fabulous first week loss, well done x

Wow, that is brilliant! Well done :)

well done you! :)

Just don't forget your water, it's vitally important to keep well hydrated during this programme.

16lbs in one week congratulations, i find the week 1 results give a lot of motivation they need to carry on with this mentally tough diet, stay strong and good luck for week 2 :)

Wow that's fantastic. Well done :)

Thats incredible i hope i have half the sucess you have experienced. Im only on my first day so hopfully this time next week i will be as few pounds lighter. Well done to everyone thats doing this diet xx

Back