16 Stone to 12 Stone 5lb - only another 2 Stone to go!

becks201003

I will achieve 10 stone!!
Hi All,

Its been a while since I posted. I am losing my way a bit with plan and me of all people should know what to do!!

My pics always make me smile and I just need to keep the faith and believe in myself! I feel so much better I do not work as hard with the weight loss. Is it just me??

Picture 1:

(I'm on the left) 16 Stone Becky Size 22-24

SW1.jpg

Picture 2:

12 Stone 5lb Size 14

SW2.jpg

Picture 3:

Coming sometime in the future at 10 Stone 5lb!! :)

Wow! You look fantastic, well done! :D xxxx

WOW - you look fab!!
What an inspiration - you should be so proud of yourself :)
Well done xxx

Wow, What an inspiration. You look great and I am sure you will be even more amazing at goal. x Way to go Becky.

You look sensational!! Congratulations! I wish you all the best for the last 2 stone!! :)

You look so much younger in the second pic I can't believe its the same person. You look fab well done on a great loss and keep it going!! x

Wow, you look GREAT! Big pat on the back for you x

:)WOW:)
Amazing, well done you! x

You look absolutely amazing!!!!! I literally shouted whoa when I see the second pic! Well done you!!!

Thanks a million, I love it when people make nice comments. Its actually taken me a few years to accept that people do actually sometimes mean what they say!

Wow becky you look amazing well done you. :0)

Becky, you really do look incredibly different. You should be so proud.

Glad these comments have given you a lift. You deserve every word :D

Gail x

OMG that's incredible!! You look Absolutly amazing! Really beautiful. Such an inspiration well done on all your hard work lovely xxxx

Back