16 weeks, 23 lbs, half way to Normal Weight - 22 lbs to go... soya subsidised LCD

clouddog

I'm so happy that I have got 23 lbs down , the 22 lbs was a milestone because of my two cats, i now have lost the weight of the two 5 kg beasts we keep, and it's only another 2 cats to normal weight now...

I feel like screaming that I'm not normal weight already though - and I know this is not fair, the 16 weeks that put those 23 lbs ON in the First Place, was probably the easiest part of the weight to lose, so i'm now trying to shift the same 5 lbs I couldn't get off last year.

11.10 went up to 12st 3 - lbs, and stayed there... it was horrible, so now at under 12 stone - the lightest I've been for a year.

Just realised that made me 20 kg overweight. 4 bengal cats @ 5kg each
now i am 10 kg overweight, and not giving up

23 pounds down! Wow! To be 100% sugar free is quite an achievement. Because of your two cats? I need to know more...
Annie:)

Hi Wildflowergirl,

Thanks!!! :) :) :)

Not because of my two cats!!!

That's how much weight I have lost, the same weight as both my cats weight, i've also worked out that it's about 10 lbs more than my mum's stand up dyson!

X

I've now lost 3 small cats! My mum's cat is 3.52 kg 7.25lb

when I'm 11st 3 I'll have lost 1/6 body weight - in 7 lbs time
26lb down
i want to lose 1/3

Woo Hoo ... Congratulations Clouddog ... I was wondering about the cat statement too until I see you explained it. I had an eye opener the other day. My 14 mos grandaughter weighs 22 lb and when I looked at her and picked her up I thought "OMG! I've lost more than she weighs" and it was a little mind boggling for a minute. I used to get winded walking up the stairs ... now I don't ... unless I'm carrying her.

Scary ey?
I want to lose the weight of my electric bike which is 4st1lb
thats a 9 yr old?

Back