16th Weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Doirin, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    When I see that title, I can't believe I have being doing this for 16 weeks, the time has flown by.
    Very happy today with a 5lb weight loss. I now have only 4 and a half pounds to get to 200lb marker, which is great. It's a psychological marker really but to break into another weight bracket is a great thing.
    Will be refeeding from the 14th September so need to do some good work over the next two weeks to get as near goal as possible. Well the first top end goal anyway. The exercise and healthy eating regime will start then. Looking forward to it.
    I am joining a thing called 'salsa slims' which is a healthy eating programme as well as a salsa exercise class once a week. They have good results, it runs for 10 weeks and you practise what you learn each day to improve fitness and lose weight. I will do it alongside the Weight watchers programme.
    So by christmas I should be fitter and dancing as well.
    Wishing you all a great weight loss week.
    Doirin

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow!!!

That is another fantastic loss hun. You have done brilliantly to stay on the plan for 16 weeks and it must feel so good to be getting close to your goal. A HUGE congratulations and thank you for being a great inspiration to so many of us

xxxx

4. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    What a great loss well done. Good luck with your future losses, I am positive you get to where you want to be.

5. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    go Doirin!!!!:)
    well done you.5lbs is great.
    sounds a good plan you've got for after your refeeding hun x
    best of luck and hopefully you'll get that 200lb mark next week x

6. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Congrats! You have done really well. You have great plans in place for your refeed and continued weight loss. If you stick to your plans you will be looking slinky on the dancefloor at christmas and you will have the moves to go with your new figure! :)

Good Luck!!! And WELL DONE!

7. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congrats! 5lbs is wonderful!! & your plan sounds great too - salsa sounds like a lot of fun!

Best of luck for reaching the 200lbs mark!!

Hannah

8. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    I wanna salsa !!!!! - i've always wanted to be able to dance. always too self aware (cos i can't spell concious!) to learn.

Your loss this week is fab - you should easily manage at least another 1/2 stone based on your previous losses.

Good luck with re-feed. Go Doirin Go !!!!!!!!!!!!

Caren. x

9. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Well done hunni, 5lbs is a fab loss! Oooo, will we maybe one day see you on Strictly Come Dancing as one of the professionals? :D xx

10. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    WOMAN!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! Amazing loss. well done.

11. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Doirin - great stuff! That salsa class sounds fantastic and im sure you'll be 'shimmying' your way to success after tfr with the healthy eating plan your focussing on. Best of luck for next week and im sure you'll make the next goal :D xx

12. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Amazing Doirin. Your losses have been incredible. You're a total inspiration to us all and I love reading your posts.

Salsa exercise sounds fantastic and something I would be totally in to. It sounds so much fun. Losing weight while learning to dance is my idea of heaven!

Here's to being under 200lb next week and having that psychological marker smashed to pieces!

13. foxyxcoxy

foxyxcoxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    congrats tat is an amazing line to cross, all the determination wil pay off wen you can treat yourself. can i ask how you managed to stay on it for so long cause that really is an amazing amount of time and the result is so brilliant xXx

14. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Fantastic work :D welldone

15. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Congrats

Wow dat is amazing. far play to you staying on it that long and i heard salsa slims is great my auntie has been doing it for a while. Keep going with the healthy attitude and you will keep losing on the scales. :):happy036:

16. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Thanks as usual for the positive comments, they do help and keep me focussed.
    Looking forward to the salsa slims, it should be a bit of fun and although I can never see myself on the strictly come dancing circuit it will be nice to do something different.
    Foxy, you asked how I stay on this so long, it's because I had no other choice, well I did actually I could have seen an early grave from over eating, I don't think that's an exaggeration either!!
    Sometime in our lives things just click, fall into place so to speak and we say, enough, enough eating! enough of being fat! enough of not loving myself! enough of being ashamed! enough! enough ! enough!
    And we change, it isn't easy, it isn't quick but it comes to us, sometimes at 20, sometimes at 42, which I am. But when it comes it is the right time and we wonder why not before, but it just wasn't the right time. I don't know what makes it right, perhaps the planets align themselves in a certain pattern, perhaps it is someone else rooting for us who is not here with us anymore, who or what it is doesn't matter much I suppose, once we listen to the message and take it onboard. Then we can only succeed.
    So this is our time and we cannot waste it. Best of luck.
    Thanks.
    Doirin

17. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Doirin, that's about 5lbs average every week, you will get your September target easily!!!

I am so pleased for you hun.

x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

wow doirin , thats a fantastic loss and to think your not too far from your goal now hun, you`re an inspiration to all of us, and your posts have been very helpful to me in the past, good luck hun with your refeed and your plan afterwards sounds great and fun too xxxx

20. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Doirin Doirin Doirin well done what can i say you post on nearly every post i canot do you justice to say your a great insperation to everyone fantastic news you have stoped on LT for so long and lost an amazing amount so far ..:0chacha::0chacha:

debz x

Doirin likes this.
  21. clare1uk

clare1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My goodness Doirin that is absolutely amazing - nearly 200lbs, I cant begin to imagine how elated you must be feeling - and 16 weeks is truly hardcore. I am nearly four weeks & that wasnt easy, I would be really interested as to what your inspiration is (after losing the weight) for you to have carried as long as you have already.

Im inspired just reading that so a very heart felt well done - its incredible what can be achieved once your mind is made up.

Clare x

22. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    well done Doirin!!!! Salsa slim sounds brilliant!!! so pleased for you hun, to be sooo near the 200lb mark must be incredible! you've done brilliantly xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.