18's into 17's

Thank you :) will keep ya posted!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would do it when you get back. That way, you will know the damage and be able to get back on track sooner. Enjoy your time away!

cheers I made loads of SS soup am hoping for a big loss as I've slowed right down!

I gave up going to the gym as my losses slowed down but I believe if you keep it up it will show eventually!
At the end of the day we want to be smaller, not carry a sign around with what we weigh so the scales shouldn't matter.....but they do....I need the boost!

I'm naughty I keep forgetting to post on here!! This week I lost 2lb, so now I'm 18 stone 2! It's blinking star week for me, so god knows what I'll be on Monday when I weigh in. I'm not going to be disheartened, I know if I gain there is a good enough reason ohhh fingers crossed it's not too big.

I really should start doing some sort of exercise. Even if I just start going for a walk, it's a start. I joined the gym a few years ago, but that didn't last long. Maybe I'll try some swimming when I've lost at least another stone. xx

Hope everyone's well xx

-3 this week :)

luving it! my hubs is amazed at how ive stuck on track and not given in after few days.. longest ever stuck to a plan no hunger either!!:D

exercise is still a struggle have tried to get motivated been doing wii dance 30 mins daily with daughter past few days .. now my back is absolutly killing me ..dont think my back can handle my weight jumping about lol :rolleyes:

I keep telling myself to do more exercise but unfortunately, myself is not listening lol.

I'm just going to stick to the Wii fit for now but I'd love to do some swimming when I've lost another stone. Can't face the bather at the moment!

I went away this weekend and was much better than I thought I'd be!
I did have a bit of pate for staters last night and despite taking a choc and orange hifi bar, I wasn't able to resist the cheesecake. I'm still quite proud of myself though because I didn't eat the whole cheesecake :D

It's WI tomorrow so I'm starting to get a bit nervous now :( I hope I didn't spoil the effort I put in during the rest of the week. I'd be really, really happy with 1.5lb off though!

Thanks for the welcome.

Well done on not eating the whole cheesecake. I probably would have.

You lot put me to shame with all the execise you do. I thought I'd better make an effort after reading this thread. I did an exercise dvd today and spent most of the time trying to figure out how to get my body to do what theirs was! I will try again tomorrow and hope that practice makes perfect.

well done on starting your exercise dvd, thats more than I've done, I really must start. I've got 2 Davina dvd's here I've tried them twice not but I'm really not very coordinated lol.

Well I weighed in today and I've lost another 2lb, thats 9lb total. Hitting the scales @ 18 stone exactly. Please I'm preaying to be in the magical 17's next week.

xx

Well done on the loss Laurie! Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm hoping we won't see you here after next week lol ;)

Tilly, I'm terrible at getting enough exercise so you are in good company :D

Hiya ladies could I joinyou please. I am 18.9 at the mo and cant wait to drop down a stone bracket x x

Hi and welcome. Of course you can join us! I am a bad girl because I forget all about this thread. This week I will write on here more! When is your wi day hun ?xx

Afternoon everyone and hi this time girlie.

I did another 15 mins of the exercise dvd today. I have tried everyday. At what stage do people start enjoying exercise. At the moment I'm so glad when it's over - glad to still be alive :8855:

I've had a good week so far. Hope it carries on.

Have a nice day everyone.

I read this and LOL'd. That's exactly what I think, how the hell can you enjoy exercise? I can't blinking wait until the dvd's up then I colapse on the sofa and think, never again!

I'm not against exersise I like walking and swimming but I just don't find the proper exercises enjoyable.

Mind you I do like my wii, and I haven't played that for a while, maybe I should give it a dust off and have a go, prehaps tomorrow or thursday LOL xx

Well, today has been cram packed with food!
My sister has started Slimming World for the first time so we had a 'shopping and cooking' day.

We bought lots of ingredients and then spent the afternoon turning them into delicious meals.

We made mushroom soup, which was amazingly simple! Just lots of mushrooms and onions boiled in stock with seasoning and then blended. I'm not a soup person but thought it was lush. We had enough for 8 people!

We also did Thai chicken cakes and pork shish kebabs, so our tea's are taken care of for the next few days!

Anyone else been cooking this week?

hiya!..

none stop cooking and luving it .. so glad we have a dishwasher though haha!!

im into noodles and beansprouts with veg all chucked into wok and tossed about with soy sauce... yum yum had it every day for lunch past few weeks :D

the battle with salad/veg is getting won from being sadly forgot about lingering in fridge till bin day to being eaten daily.. even my kids are eating it even super duper fussy son! :cool:

taking a portion of our garden away from dogs/kids was best investment ever as we are getting free veg daily from our own garden.. highly recomend that esspecialy if you have veg fussy kids ;)

my energy levels feel like they are finaly coming although just the thought of doing anything exercising is hmm blughhh..my back has finaly quit hurting from wii dance so may do that hmm later with energetic daughter

psst i spell ohh so bad hope you get what it means lol

Back