18's into 17's

Can i join you lovely ladies??
I joined back in March and lost 15lbs got back into the 17s, but got a bit side tracked as was moving house.

But now im back and up to 18.3 :-( but am hoping to get down as quick as poss!!

..x..

I am pretty sure i am still working to the 17stone but it might have gone the other way these past few weeks i am back in egypt and i am struggling like crazy, i havent weighed myself, weirdly i havent found scales anywhere, but my tummy got bigger i lost a few inches on my thighs and arms but thats about it! Do any of you have some super slimming ideas so i can wack some of the pounds down!! i need to get back to it to squeeze into my wedding dress :) I have been doing zumba everyday but counteracting it with cake!! HELP ME!!!!! <3

Hi Small Jaxy, of course you can join us. I'm sure you won't be here long though!

Sounds like you having a tough time Jodie. Have you tries superspeed foods? I love pineapples, melon (not watermelon), berries, carrots, tomatoes, spinach, courgette and peppers and all of them speed up your metabolism to aid your weight loss.

I find green tea helps to keep hunger at bay. I use it to stop me grazing as I love to snack!

Good luck this week everyone!

Hi everyone

Today (well yesterday) now was my first day - I weighed in at 18 10 so will be here for a few weeks xx

Hi guys, currently at 18.5 and a half, hoping it won't be toooooo long till I get to 17 :) yay!!!!

Well done everyone. We can do it!!! Xx

NiaX said:
Hi Anna, I'm sure you'll be in the 17s before you know it!

I hope so lovely! Xx

Hey Everyone,

Can I join too please?
Started 3 weeks ago and weighed in at 19st 6lbs. Currently lost 10.5lbs and now 18st 9.5.

How is everyone getting on this week?

Crystal x

Of course you can join us Crystal. I was hoping to be moving to the 17s tomorrow but I've not really been able to stick to my usual 10 syns per day this week - it's star week... not that that is any excuse :(

I'll hopefully get there next week instead :fingerscrossed:

Thanks NiaX

You are doing soo well! I think you and I have about the same to lose according to our little count down things!

x

Morning Everyone,

Your probably all tucked up in bed right now and im so jealous. Im stuck at work on a night shift but i finish in 3 hours (6.45am) yay!
How is everyone going this week, im going to have an official weigh in this week i think, i was going to do it from home but i know what im like, i need to go to the weigh ins and that should keep me going! I hope!

Anyways just thought i would pop by and say hellooo! ..x..

Small_Jaxy said:
Morning Everyone,

Your probably all tucked up in bed right now and im so jealous. Im stuck at work on a night shift but i finish in 3 hours (6.45am) yay!
How is everyone going this week, im going to have an official weigh in this week i think, i was going to do it from home but i know what im like, i need to go to the weigh ins and that should keep me going! I hope!

Anyways just thought i would pop by and say hellooo! ..x..

Hey! Not long till you finish your shift now woo! I'm doing alright this week, apart from tummy trouble, nothing new there though haha!
Hope you're having a good week xx

Well, no offence but I'm still here unfortunately :(

I did lose 0.5lb, which is better than anticipated as I expected to gain a little. I will be going back to planning and eating more superfree this week so hopefully I will lose at least 2lb at next WI.

Yes Crystal, we do have similar amounts to lose so we can cheer each other along :D

I'm sorry you're still here NiaX (that sounds worse than intended lol) I'm sure you'll be out of here next week :)

It's my first WI on Thursday and I'm SOO nervous - this is the first time that I have nit weighed myself daily (the battery has gone on my scales) and I don't even know what kind of loss to expect. I've been on and cd for 18 months where a 1st week loss was around 13lbs - I'm hoping for at least 4/5lbs - does that sound reasonable?

stokegal that does sound reasonable, i lost 9.5lbs my first week so u can defo do it!
Im thinking of going to a meeting tomorrrow if i get up in time lol!
hopefully it will kick me into gear.
Anyone get the munchies in the evening! i am ok during the day but at night omg i want to eat eat eat lol! xx

Well I lost 6lbs this week, which putsme at 18st 12lbs which means I have had to leave the 19 to 18 thread and join the 18 to 17 thread :)

Thanks Stokegal. I think 4.5lb is reasonable. I lost 5lb in my first week but know people who have lost more and less. I would keep aiming for 4.5lb but remember that everyone is different. Good luck for Thursday - let us know how you get on.

Jaxy, I'm the same! Terrible in the evenings.

Aesir22 - Welcome! Well done on your weight loss so far.

Evening Ladies, how are we all??

I think i may be leaving you this week, had a cheeky jump on the scales and it said 17.12 :-D
But i will wait until my official weigh in day to make sure it stays that way lol!!

xx

Hi guys can I join you please, now weight 18 st 13 yay !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back