18's into 17's

Hiya all,

Have waited so long to join this thread and todays weigh in loss of 3lbs now makes that possible. I may only just be making it in the door (18st 12.5lbs) but I've landed! :D

Clearly going to be here for a bit so I'll enjoy losing with you guys and girls. ;)

Jane - I made it! But I see that you'll soon be away to the next zone. I never seem to catch you up. :p

Ooooooh I can't wait for tomorrow! I really really hope to have lost more than 2lbs to get me into the 17st margin! I have had a really good week, just hope it shows!

Hiya all,

Have waited so long to join this thread and todays weigh in loss of 3lbs now makes that possible. I may only just be making it in the door (18st 12.5lbs) but I've landed! :D

Clearly going to be here for a bit so I'll enjoy losing with you guys and girls. ;)

Jane - I made it! But I see that you'll soon be away to the next zone. I never seem to catch you up. :p

Welcome crumble!! I have only just sneeked into this thread too as weigh-in last week was 18 stone 13 . 5 lbs!! In by 0.5 of a lb!

C'mon..... I'll race you to the 17s lol! :p

It's great this thread they all seem to be very supportive here, but people seem to come in and out, hoping that we can wave goodbye to aesir22 soon (mean't in the nicest possible way of course!!!!)

Yep vicki, we'll race into the 17s together. ;) Can't believe I'm even thinking about 17s. So exciting.
content04.gif

Holding our breath for your weigh in aesir. You can nail it this week. ;)

Thanks god i hope so. Hope this aint gonna be one of those weeks you do so well but its not reflected on the scales!!!

I started slimming world 3 weeks ago at 17st 7lb am now 16st 11.5 lb. Fourth weigh in tomorrow!!! Already getting a bit fed up with the same foods over and over but guess it has to be done. Good luck everyone!

Beardjoy - have to tried some of the recipes in the SW mags or on the threads here? There's some great stuff there to stop you doing roundabouts with the same ole everyday. ;)

I started slimming world 3 weeks ago at 17st 7lb am now 16st 11.5 lb. Fourth weigh in tomorrow!!! Already getting a bit fed up with the same foods over and over but guess it has to be done. Good luck everyone!

Dont know if this helps beardjoy, but I tend to eat the same sort off stuff too. Heres my list of meals this week, would be interested to hear yours: :D

red days
Roast chicken, carrots, mange tout, cauliflower + colmans cheeder cheese sause (8 syns, but makes enough for 4)

Roast pork, cauliflower, broccolli and runner beans

Low syn sausages (I like sainsburys extra low fat cumberland sausages at 0.5 each), bacon, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms + poached egg

Rump steak + salad

Green days
mashed potato, baked beans and quorn chicken style nuggets (0.5 each)

Dalepack vagtable fingers (3 each), SW free chips and beans

Hope this helps! ;)

Hiya all,

:happy096: Well done crumble on your 3lb weight loss, I notice you got your 1.5st sticker well done:talk017:, glad you made it, I hope to be leaving this thread and go to the next thread next wk fingers :fingerscrossed:. Well done everyone.

Jane x

ooh just found this thread can I join pleased - got into the 18's at WI last week. I weigh in tomorrow and 1lb will see me get my first stone.

great to meet you fat&40!! :D I've only just got into the 18s myself as has crumble... you can join our race to the 17s!

I'm really excited about the prospect of getting into the 17 stone range, although could be quite a few weeks yet! But finding this thread has really given me the oommmpphh I needed as it has given me a goal I can achieve. I feel on top form and looking forward to a good weightloss on Friday (hope after being that confident I don't mess this up now!!) keep us posted how you do x :clap:

I'm so disheartened I didn't go to weigh in last night.Couldn't bear to put back on the 1/2lb+ I lost again!

I'm so disheartened I didn't go to weigh in last night.Couldn't bear to put back on the 1/2lb+ I lost again!

bless x

Its tough, it's always hard to go and weigh in if you haven't had a good week, but remember it's not just the weighing in, its the group support that really helps too.

Having said that, it's in the past now and doesn't matter anymore!! Take a deep breath and stride out and get your losses this week - we're with you!!

:talk017: mexican wave for you this week shouting "go go go!"

Well looks like I am here for a while longer. Lost 1.5lbs so a bit gutted that I am so so close to to being in the 17's but not quite there lol. But then I won slimmer of the month and all is well again :D

I've rejoined sw :)
But I've put on a stone over the summer so I'm now 18.2
Goal for next week get into the 17s

Wow those scales can be cruel aesir. Assuming from your previous post that you need to only lose 0.75lbs to get into the next zone. Next week you'll be there, no worries. ;)

Looks like you will too Anwen. Might get a bit echoey in here. :D

So after my weigh in yesterday I'm now 18st 3lbs. This could be the last week i'm jn the 18's... I say that and I'm thinking that at the most I will loose 2lbs but that still brings me close to the 17 stones mark! whoop whoop!

x

I think I'm already in the 17s
After posting yesterday that I was 18.2 in group, I've weighed myself today and was 17.13 and I've always been heavier on my home scales so Yay!! :D

Hey everyone,

Many congrats on the losses!!! Keep up the good work!!!! Alas I COMPLETELY lost the plot over the bank holiday w/e and am only just getting back on track today which means a four pound gain for me!!! Drawing a line under it now! :break_diet:

nice attitude candothis! I've just started kickboxing to help me shed a few extra pounds - aching today though! I'm willing to try anything to get me into that 17 stone range.
Silly question - but I cant tell from your profile are you male or female? - gonna get soooooooooo upset if you are female - I've never met a girly taller than me!

Back