18's into 17's

Hiya
I've just this week dropped to this new amazing zone, weighed in at 18st13.
Isn't it a real motivator when you drop below that next stone, whichever one it is?!
I have half a pound to go for my 3.5st award, which is this week's motivator. Ever so slightly addicted to huge salads the last few days so hopefully it helps :)
So glad to meet you all and read your amazing stories. Keep up the great work
Jay xx

Hi, Lost 2.5lb this week which makes me 12st12.5, need to lose 3.5lb to get my 1.5stone badge, it is a real motivator when you drop below that next stone, I am addicted to mushroom and bacon soup and exercising, good luck on reaching your 3.5stone badge for next week Jay.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Lost 2.5lb this week which makes me 12st12.5,

Jane x

Do you mean your 18st 12.5 now jane? Lol. Hoping I'll be able to re-join this thread next week. I was the one who started it then put on and moved up :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JaneB said:
Hi, Lost 2.5lb this week which makes me 12st12.5, need to lose 3.5lb to get my 1.5stone badge, it is a real motivator when you drop below that next stone, I am addicted to mushroom and bacon soup and exercising, good luck on reaching your 3.5stone badge for next week Jay.

Jane x

Please can u share mushroom & bacon soup?? I just poisoned myself with homemade potato salad ewwwwwww :/

Gobby x

Yay, so happy to be here-hopefully not for too long!

Hi all, I've just got into the 18's (18.13) so I hope you don't mind if I join in x

I'm right in the middle of the 18 now at 18 st 6

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hey everyone!!!

I can just about squeeze in with you guys at 18 st 13.5 at my first meeting last night! Finding theres a lot to take in but loving the challenge. When does everyone weigh in? Keep up the good work!:grouphugg:

Please can u share mushroom & bacon soup?? I just poisoned myself with homemade potato salad ewwwwwww :/

Gobby x

Hi Guys

Lost 3.5lb last night got my 1.5st badge, now 18s 8lb, got sow and my silver body magic badge so chuffed, tried my size 24 trousers on and they FIT:bliss: I've come down from a size 28/30 clothes, so I thought I'll measured myself aswell lost 7inches on waist, 5.5inches on bust and 2inches on hips, my boobs are 48D cup instead of 54F cup, I am walking on cloud 9.:clap:.

Good luck to everyone

Jane x

Rocketgob my receipe for mushroom and bacon soup is so simple.

Half punnet of mushroom
2 rashers of bacon
1 pint of water
1 chicken stock cube
a few herbs
125ml skimmed milk

boil the water and add the stock cube, spray fry light into a frying pan brown off the mushrooms and bacon, then put into pan and simmer till soft and let it go cold, then add the milk and mix all together, put everything into a blender until it all goes thick, return back to pan and heat up slowly and enjoy, you can add salt and pepper, but if you use smoked bacon you don't need salt. if you go to my food diary my recipes are on there with my syn free lemon pudding.

This has been SO hard! I've been gaining and losing 1lb! Still at 18 st 81/2!
So am being super strict!

This has been SO hard! I've been gaining and losing 1lb! Still at 18 st 81/2!
So am being super strict!

Dont beat yourself up about it shirleen, you have to look at how much you have lost already, give yourself a cheer for that :clap:, it doesn't matter how long it takes, 0.5 or 1lb at a time its still coming off and you haven't given up :giveup:, well done.

Thank you claire.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Hi Guys

Lost 3.5lb last night got my 1.5st badge, now 18s 8lb, got sow and my silver body magic badge so chuffed, tried my size 24 trousers on and they FIT:bliss: I've come down from a size 28/30 clothes,

Oh were almost the same size and weightI started at 28/30 and am now in 24top (yay I bought tshirts from Asda) 26bottom! But I'm far less endowed up top than you are and I've lost most of my weight from my top half! Especially my shoulders :-s

Anyway we can compare notes on sizes!
Sometimes I feel freaky when I hear of people shorter and heavier than me being four sizes smaller!
Best of luck!

Oh were almost the same size and weightI started at 28/30 and am now in 24top (yay I bought tshirts from Asda) 26bottom! But I'm far less endowed up top than you are and I've lost most of my weight from my top half! Especially my shoulders :-s

Anyway we can compare notes on sizes!
Sometimes I feel freaky when I hear of people shorter and heavier than me being four sizes smaller!
Best of luck!

Well done on your loss, I agree with Clare, a loss is a loss however much it is.
It is lovely when you come down in sizes, I have sizes 22 and 20's in my wardrobe that have only been wore once or twice, new jeans and tops, I would like to get into them by Christmas that my Christmas wish, then in the new year go out to the sales, to actually buy from other shops then Evans or online catalogues etc.

Jane x

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a good week! I have to say I very much enjoyed my first week, was great to be able to eat proper food having been on a VLCD. I also enjoyed the gym which I never thought I would! And it obviously works as I lost 9lb!!! Cant believe it!! Best of luck for the next week! :D

Back